剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
我觉得事情有些不对劲
Something seemed hanky to me,
于是就买♥♥了从奥克兰起飞的第一架飞机
so I took the first flight out of Oakland
找当地的执法部门询问情况
to interface with local law enforcement,
结果发现了新的情况
which is when I encountered a new wrinkle.
什么情况
What is that?
来吧
Here we go.
抱歉 警长
Pardon me, Sheriff.
你能再和我同事
Would you mind repeating
说一遍西景的情况吗
your claim about Westview to my colleague here?
根本不存在
No such place.
你是说新泽西州的西景镇
You're saying the town of Westview, New Jersey,
根本不存在吗
doesn't exist?
我跟你的这位探员说了好几遍了 他就是不听
It's what I keep telling your G-Man here, but he won't listen.
我明白了 很抱歉 你是哪个镇子的人
I see. And, um, I'm sorry, what town are you from?
东景
Eastview.
谢谢你 治安官
Thank you, Sheriff.
如果我还有需要 会联♥系♥你的
I'll reach out if we need any further assistance.
我调取了镇上所有居民的号♥码
I, uh, pulled phone numbers for all the residents.
现在才看到D开头的 但目前一个都没查到
I'm only through the Ds, but so far I got Diddly Squat.
那么你联♥系♥不到里面的人
So you can't reach anyone inside
外面的人好像也得了什么选择性遗忘症
and everyone on the outside has some sort of selective amnesia?
这不是什么失踪人口案
This isn't a missing person's case,
兰博上尉 是一个失踪的小镇
Captain Rambeau, it's a missing town.
3892人
Population 3,892.
欢迎来到西景
家园由你创造
你为什么不进去调查
Why haven't you gone inside to investigate?
因为它不想让我进去
'Cause it doesn't want me to.
你也能感觉到 对吗
You can feel it too, can't you?
任何人都不准进去
Nobody's supposed to go in.
天剑局
-那你呢 -我吗
- What about you? - Me?
我原本是贝克斯菲尔德的
Well, I'm from Bakersfield, originally.
我在那里长大 其他小孩墙上都贴迈克尔·乔丹
Growin' up, other kids had Michael Jordan posters on their walls,
我贴的是艾略特·尼斯
but I had Eliot Ness.
侦探
不不不 我是说
No, no, no, no. I mean,
你为什么知道西景的存在
why is it that you have an awareness of Westview?
这么说的话 还有我
Or me, for that matter?
是因为我们是在特定范围外吗
Is it because we are outside of a certain radius,
还是说因为我们和这里的人没有人际关系
or maybe because we don't have a personal connection?
-等等 它飞到哪里去了 -刚刚就在这里啊
- Wait, where'd it go? - It was right there.
怎么回事
What is it?
好像有某种能量力场
Some sort of energy field.
小心点 兰博
Careful, Rambeau.
兰博上尉
Captain Rambeau!
小心
Watch it.
兰博
Rambeau!
兰博上尉
Captain Rambeau!
兰博上尉
Captain Rambeau!
24小时后
]
]
你的专长是什么
What's your field?
我们不该交流的
We're not supposed to talk to each other.
你是童子军队长 明白 你呢
Hmm? Boy Scout leader. Got it. And you?
核生物学
Nuclear Biology.
人工智能
Artificial Intelligence.
天体物理学
Astrophysics.
这一车人可是各有本事啊
We got the full clown car.
这说明不管这威胁是什么
It means whatever the threat is,
天剑局显然不知道自己要面对的是什么东西
S.W.O.R.D. clearly has no idea what they're dealing with.
-我是一名化学工程师 -没有人关心
- I'm a chemical engineer. - No one cares.
好了 带上你们的装备
All right, grab your gear.
好了 那么...
All right. So, uh...
与此同时
In the meantime,
你们中一人去找霍奇报道
one of you guys check in on Hutch,
让他准备好升空无人机 明白了吗
make sure he's ready to get those drones up in the air. Okay?
-帮他一把 -谢谢
- Give him a hand. - Thanks.
天剑局响应基地
新泽西州 西景镇外
刘易斯女士
Ms. Lewis?
刘易斯博士
Dr. Lewis.
我们已经在里面准备好你的装置了
We have your gear set up inside.
你们派进去的无人机收集到了什么样的数据
Those drones you're sending in, what kinda data are you getting?
恐怕这是机密
I'm afraid that's highly classified.
你什么都看不到吗
You can't see anything?
联调局 军队 我还看到了
FBI, Army. I saw the Air Force office
空军特别调查局
of Special Investigations out there.
还有研究实验室 航♥天♥指挥部
Research Lab, Space Command, too.
正式八经是多部门联合响应
A bona fide, joint, multi-service response.
很期待给我们发纪念文化衫哦
Looking forward to commemorative T-shirt.
一位女士要去哪里弄杯咖啡来
Is there somewhere a lady could get a cup of coffee?
你们好像要用那种小小的舱体下去
You guys look like you might get down with those little pod things.
-对环境特别不好 -请赶紧进行评估
- Horrendous for the environment... - Make your assessment, please.
我说 这...
I mean, whoa...
你有什么发现
What're you getting?
大量CMBR
A colossal amount of CMBR.
-CM -宇宙微波背景辐射
- CM... - Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation.
我们被告知辐射量在安全阈值内
We've been told the radiation is within a safe limit.
这...只是暂时的
Uh, it is... For now.
等等 什么叫...
Wait, what do you mean...
这些噪声上叠加了长波
There are longer wavelengths superimposed over the noise here.
我来吧
I got it.
我需要一台电视 老式的那种
I need a TV. An old one.
不是那种平面电视
Like, not flat.
-准备好了吗 -好了 先生
- You good to go? - Yes, sir.
你顺着这些管道就会进入镇子里
These sewers will take you straight into town.
-尽可能寻找兰博的痕迹 -收到
- Try to find anything you can on Rambeau. - Copy that.
富兰克林探员 我们会为你保持这个频道畅通
Agent Franklin. We will keep this channel open for you.
收到
Copy.
及时汇报情况
Keep me updated.
海沃德局长
Director Hayward,
我们私下里说
between you, me, and the bedpost,
我对这次任务没什么信心
I am not confident about this mission.
谢谢你的反馈 吉米
Thanks for the feedback, Jimmy.
要是我的无人机也像你一样愿意说话就好了
If only my drones were as forthcoming.
没理由怀疑
There's no reason to suspect
边界没有向地下延伸
the perimeter doesn't extend subterraneously.
也没理由怀疑它延伸了
There's no reason to suspect it does.
我们还不够了解这一威胁
We don't know enough about
第一名特工还没回来
the nature of the threat to send another agent
不应该再派一名过去
when the first is yet to return.
在匡提科肯定有人非常想念你
Someone must really miss you back in Quantico.
不 长官 垒球季结束了 长官
No, sir. Softball season's over, sir.
都用了哪些设备
What do we have up?
雷达 激光雷达 声雷达 红外线
Radar, lidar, sodar, infrared.
反复循环
Cycle through.
能不能给我个有意义的画面 该死
Will someone get me a useful visual, damn it?
那是什么
What is that?
-可以到厨房♥来一下吗 亲爱的 -谁在说话
- Can I see you in the kitchen, sweetheart? - Who's doing that?
-他们是谁 -你穿的是什么啊
- Who are those people? - What are you wearing?
-他们为什么会来 -你穿的是什么啊
- Why are they here? - What are you wearing?
-这不是我们的纪念日吗 -我们的什么纪念日
- Well, it's our anniversary! - Our anniversary of what?
如果你不知道 我才不告诉你呢
Well, if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you!
-那是... -嗯 看着像她
- Is that... - Yeah, it looks like her.
你能以音速移♥动♥
You move at the speed of sound,
而我能让笔在空中飞
I can make a pen float through the air.
谁需要缩写了
Who needs to abbreviate?
我知道最近几年地球上发生了很多疯狂的事
Look, I know it's been a crazy few years on this planet,
但他不是死了吗
but he's dead, right?
不是闪烁 是真的死了
Not blipped, dead.
好计划 嫩肉剂在哪
Excellent plan. Where's the tenderizer?
这是什么情况
What am I looking at?
你 这是什么 从哪来的
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表