剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
Where is your sister?
旺达
Wanda?
我们就在这里哦
I mean, we're right here.
旺达
Wanda?
到你了 女士 上场吧
That's your cue, lady. You're on.
我们开始吧 旺达 你选
Now we can begin. Wanda, you pick.
《我爱露西》《家有仙妻》
这里没有我喜欢的那个
My pick isn't here.
我忘了
I have forgot.
我把它放在了特别的地方 好确保万无一失
I put it in the special place for extra safekeeping.
别看
Don't look.
好样的
Good job.
拿着
Hold this.
这是你喜欢的 是吧
This is your pick, yes?
《迪克·范·戴克秀》
第二季 第二十一集
Season 2, Episode 21.
又是迪克·范·戴克 总是"情景 情景 情景"
Dick Van Dyke again? Always "Sitcom, sitcom, sitcom..."
胡桃那一集
The Walnut episode!
是的 罗伯和劳拉的鬼把戏最有意思
Yes, Rob and Laura have for the most fun shenanigans.
"鬼把戏"又是什么来着
What is "Shenanigan" Again?
鬼把戏就像那种问题 但是不可怕 蠢一点
Shenanigan is like problem, but more silly than scary,
但是有时候会有点可怕
but can sometimes be a little scary.
对 就像是恶作剧
Yeah, like mischief.
是很傻的恶作剧 最后总是好结局
But a silly mischief that always becomes fine.
好了 爸爸帮我们开始吧
Okay, Papa start it for us.
迪克·范·戴克秀
迪克·范·戴克秀 由迪克·范·戴克主演
The Dick Van Dyke Show, starring Dick Van Dyke.
还有玛丽·泰勒·摩尔
And Mary Tyler Moore.
看上去可能像是胡桃
旺达
Wanda!
斯塔克工业
斯塔克工业
旺达 你没事吧
我们得离开这里
斯塔克工业
不行
嘘 你听到什么了吗
也许他们是来救我们的
也许这些东西就是他们发射的
-我听到了尖叫 -肯定是我尖叫了
- Oh, I heard a scream. - Oh, I must've screamed.
真是一个噩梦啊
Oh, what a night nightmare.
我梦见我是一块石头
I dreamed that I was a Twiloite.
我失去了我的幽默感 还有我的大拇指
And then I lost my sense of humor and my thumbs...
每集最后 你都会意识到一切都只是一个噩梦
At the end of the episode, you realize it was all a bad dream.
一切都不是真的
None of it was real.
斯塔克工业
旺达 不要
你阻止那个炸♥弹♥了吗
Did you stop that bomb?
什么
What?
你用了一个可能六边域
You used a probability hex.
不 我...
No, I...
那一直都没有炸 那...
It just never went off. It was...
那是一个哑弹 我们不知道
It was defective. We didn't know that.
-我们...我们被困住了 -困了多久
- We were... We were trapped. - For how long?
两天
Two days.
那么多的创伤
So much trauma...
但是你们却像小猫一样安全
...and yet you were safe as kittens the whole time.
所以我眼中只看到了一个小女巫 痴迷情景喜剧
So, what I see here is a baby witch, obsessed with sitcoms
需要很多年心理治疗
and years of therapy ahead of her.
这也解释不了你近来的疯狂
Doesn't explain your recent hijinks.
你的超能力是从哪里来的 旺达
Where'd you get the big guns, Wanda?
我不想回到那个时候
I don't wanna go back there.
我知道 但良药苦口 宝贝
I know you don't, but it's good medicine, angel.
要想往前走就只能往回看
The only way forward is back.
旺达 反叛军时期
Ah, Wanda. The rebellious years.
快问快答 你对于你的平民家庭
Quick question, your reaction to the bombing
遭到了轰炸
of your civilian apartment building
你父母被杀等一系列事的反应
and the murder of your parents
是加入了一个反自♥由♥恐怖组织
was to join an anti-freedom terrorist organization.
我们是想要改变世界
We wanted to change the world.
别害怕 这都是你经历过一次的
Don't be scared. You already lived it once.
记录需要 马克西莫夫小姐
For our notes, Miss Maximoff,
你能说出你的姓名 并确认你的状态吗
can you please state your name and confirm your status?
旺达·马克西莫夫 自愿参与
Wanda Maximoff. Volunteer.
开始实验
Begin experimentation.
博士 恕我直言 还没有一个实验体熬过直接...
Doctor, with respect, not one subject has survived direct...
触碰样本
Touch the sample.
那...我只要...
So I... I just...
她还活着 马上对她进行隔离
She's still alive. Get her to isolation now.
宝贝 宝贝和娃娃
Baby, Baby and doll...
我为什么要...
Why do I gotta...
因为我要哄我的宝宝睡觉 就这么简单
Because I'm putting my baby to sleep, that's why.
再播放一次
Play it again.
再来
Again.
这说不通啊
It makes no sense.
那里到底发生了什么
What happened in there?
住手 你会让她难过的
You stop that. You'll hurt her feelings.
她才没有感情呢
She hasn't got any feelings.
她身体里只有锯屑或破布之类的东西
She's full o' sawdust or rags or somethin'.
我现在连吹卡祖笛都不行了
A guy can't even practice his kazoo anymore!
于是小孤女旺达靠近了
So, little orphan Wanda got up close and personal
一颗无限宝石 那颗宝石
with an Infinity Stone that amplified
增强了当时本该消失的你
what, otherwise, would've died on the vine.
你过去的碎片逐渐拼凑成形 亲爱的
The broken pieces of you are adding up, buttercup.
我有个猜想 但我还需要看到更多
I have a theory, but I need more.
等一下
Wait!
旺达 混得越来越好了啊
Oh, Wanda. Movin' on up.
我们现在在哪
So, where are we now?
复仇者基地
The Avengers compound.
我和幻视共享过的第一个家
It was the first home Vision and I ever shared.
皮特死了 我来到一个新国度
Pietro was dead and I was in a new country.
我孤身一人
I was all alone.
幻视
Vision?
抱歉 我并非有意闯入的
I apologize. I don't mean to intrude.
不是吗
You don't?
好吧 我是想要进来
Well, I suppose, yes, I did intend to come in here.
那现在呢
And now?
你喜欢哪个就哪个吧
And... Well, whatever is your preference.
这很好笑
Is it funny
是因为那个男人刚遭受了严重伤害吗
because of the grievous injury the man just suffered?
不 他并没有真的受伤
No, he's not really injured.
-你怎么能确定 -这不是那种剧
- How can you be certain? - It's not that kind of show.
旺达 我并不自以为知道你现在的感受
Wanda, I don't presume to know what you're feeling,
但我想知道
but I would like to know.
如果你想告诉我
Should you wish to tell me.
如果那能给你带来些许安慰
Should that be of some comfort to you.
你为什么觉得
What makes you think that
谈论这事会给我带来安慰
talking about it would bring me comfort?
我读到过...
Oh, see, I read that the...
唯一能给我带来安慰的
The only thing that would bring me comfort
是再见到他
is seeing him again.
抱歉
Sorry.
我...
I'm...
我很累
I'm so tired.
就...
It's...
就好像有一个海浪向我打来
It's just like this wave washing over me,
一次又一次
again and again.
把我击倒 当我试图站起来时
It knocks me down, and when I try to stand up,
它又向我打来
it just comes for me again.
我...
And I...
我迟早会被海浪淹没
It's just gonna drown me.
-不 不会的 -是吗
- No. No, it won't. - Yeah.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为人生不可能只有悲伤 对吗
Well, because it can't all be sorrow, can it?
我一直都是孤独一人 所以我没感到缺失
I've always been alone, so I don't feel the lack.
我只知道孤独
It's all I've ever known.
我没经历过失去
I've never experienced loss
因为我没有心爱的人可失去
because I have never had a loved one to lose.
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表