剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
《旺达幻视》前情提要
Previously on WandaVision...
索科威亚遭到袭击
父母是艾莉娜和奥列格
Born to Irina and Oleg Maximoff,
双双死于空袭
both killed during an air raid
当时马克西莫夫和她的双胞胎哥哥皮特当时十岁
when Maximoff and her twin brother, Pietro, were ten.
这对双胞胎兄妹便成了激进分子 主动加入了九头蛇
The twins were subsequently radicalized, volunteering at HYDRA.
马克西莫夫闯进我们的基地
Maximoff stormed our facility,
偷走了幻视的尸体 把他复活了
stole the Vision's body and resurrected him.
-旺达杀了我吗 -是的 是你叫她这么做的
- Wanda killed me? - Yes. You asked her to do it.
-我做不到 -你可以
- I can't. - You can.
-我回到过去 又死了一次 -不
- I came back and died again. - No!
还让她亲眼看着你死去
And she had to watch.
我的孩子们在哪儿
Where are the twins?
他们可能就在地下室里玩呢
They're probably just playing in the basement.
你不会以为镇上就你一个人会法术吧
You didn't think you were the only magical girl in town, did you?
我叫阿加莎·哈克尼斯
The name's Agatha Harkness.
终于和你正式见面了 亲爱的
Lovely to finally meet you, dear.
马萨诸塞州 塞勒姆
不不不
No, no, no.
不要啊
Please, no.
不要 求你们
No. No, please.
阿加莎·哈克尼斯 你是女巫吗
Agatha Harkness, are you a witch?
是
Yes.
我是个女巫
I am a witch.
可你却背叛了女巫团
Yet you have betrayed your coven.
我没有
I have not!
你偷窃了超出你年龄和地位的知识
You stole knowledge above your age and station.
你施最黑暗的魔法
You practice the darkest of magic.
我绝对没有犯下这样的罪行
I know... I know nothing of these crimes.
-我发誓 -不要再撒谎了
- I... I swear it. - Enough deception!
我没打破你的规则
I did not break your rules.
是它们向我的法力屈服了
They simply bent to my power.
等等
Wait.
不 我控制不了它
No. I cannot control it! I...
你们要是肯教我就好了
If only you would teach me!
帮帮我
Help me! Please!
母亲 求你
Mother, please!
求你 妈妈
Please! Mother!
不
No!
求你 我可以做个好人
Please, I can be good.
不 你做不到
No, you cannot.
什么
What?
是啊
No, I know.
她见到真正的我们好惊讶啊 是吧
She does look shocked to meet the real us, doesn't she?
真可爱
That's adorable.
你别想读我的思想 亲爱的
My thoughts are not available to you, toots.
你从来都读不到
They never, ever were.
所以别累得自己偏头痛了
So don't go givin' yourself a migraine.
我们还有活儿干呢
We've got work to do.
-我的孩子呢 -"我的孩子呢"
- Where are my children? - "Where are my children?"
你的口音真是时有时无 是吧
That accent really comes and goes, doesn't it?
他们在哪
Where are they?
你的魔法在这里不能用
Oh, your magic's no good here.
你没注意到吗
Didn't you notice?
基本的保护咒 每面墙上一个
Basic protection spell, one in each wall?
怎么 没见过吗
No? Nothing?
它们是如尼文 旺达
These are runes, Wanda.
在某个空间内 只有施如尼文咒的女巫
In a given space, only the witch that cast the runes
能施展魔法
can use her magic.
你怎么会连最基本的知识都不知道
How do you not know the fundamentals?
-你是谁 -你是谁
- Who are you? - Who are you?
又是变装 又是换发型
All those costumes and hairstyles.
我多耐心啊
I was so patient,
等着你揭晓真实的自己
waiting for you to reveal your true self.
我用假皮特接近了真♥相♥
I got close with fake Pietro.
可以说是假特 但不行
Fietro, if you will, but no dice.
-那是你 -不 并不真是我
- That was you. - No, it wasn't literally me.
是我的耳目
Just my eyes and ears.
透明附身
A crystalline possession.
死灵术不现实
Necromancy was a non-starter
因为你亲哥的尸体在别的大♥陆♥上呢
since your real brother's body is on another continent.
而且 还一身弹孔
Not to mention, full of holes.
但你被自己的自我怀疑绊住了
But you're so crippled by your own self-doubt
居然还信了
that you believed it.
旺达啊
Oh, Wanda,
我感知到这里时
oh, when I sensed this place,
那么多咒语瞬间施展出来制♥造♥的余晖
the afterglow of so many spells cast all at once...
我怎么也想不通
Oh, I couldn't make heads or tails of it.
心灵控制
Mind control.
经典
A classic.
快速给一个心智脆弱的家伙施个咒
Quick incantation and a feeble psyche
就可以了
and you're good to go.
你控制着数千人
With thousands of people under your thumb,
彼此互动
all interacting with each other
还有复杂的故事线
according to complex storylines.
那可太特别了
Well, that's something special, baby.
当然了 还有变形
And of course, there's transmutation.
研习数年
Years of study
才能实现最小的逼真幻觉
to achieve even the smallest convincing illusion.
但你视角里的西景 旺达
But Westview through your lens, Wanda...
每一个细节都毫不马虎 甚至是天花线
Every little detail in place down to the crown molding.
你的幻觉甚至
You're even running illusions
延伸到数英里外的镇边缘
miles away at the edge of town.
自动驾驶的魔法
Magic on autopilot.
你的秘诀何在 姐妹
What's your secret, sister?
听着 我需要你...旺达
Listen, I need you... Hey, Wanda,
告诉我你怎么做到的
I need you to tell me how you did this.
我什么都没做 我不...
I didn't do anything. I'm not...
我试过温柔的手段
I tried to be gentle,
轻轻把你从这荒唐的幻想中唤醒
to nudge you awake from this ridiculous fantasy,
但你宁可崩溃 也不愿面对事实
but you would rather fall apart than face your truth.
你让我别无选择
You left me no choice.
你对你假哥说了什么
What was it you said to your not-brother?
你只能记得那感觉
All you could recall was the feeling.
你觉得空虚 孤独
You felt empty. Alone.
无尽的虚无
Endless nothingness.
就从那里开始吧
Let's start there.
玩这一阵子的过家家很好玩 是吧 旺达
It's been fun playing pretend for a while, hasn't it, Wanda?
但现在该看看真实的重播了
But it's time to look at some real reruns.
好 走吧
All right, let's go.
不
No.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你是忘了谁把你的孩子
Did you forget who's got your children
藏在她施了魔法的地下室里了吗
stashed away in her bewitched basement?
-妈妈 救命 -妈妈 救命
- Mom! Mom! Help, please, Mom! - Mom, help us!
没错
That's right.
你先请 大明星
After you, superstar.
不错啊 喜欢这冷战审美风格
Charming. Love the Cold War aesthetic.
我们来这里干什么
Why are we here?
妈妈
Mama...
艾莉娜
Irina?
爸爸
Papa...
《我爱露西》《家有仙妻》
奥列格
Oleg...
别担心 明天全能卖♥♥掉
今晚继续看电视
-说英语 爸爸 -皮特
- In English, Papa! - Pietro...
他好吵啊 是吧
Oh, he's loud, isn't he?
你说过 电视之夜唯一的规则
You said the only rule of TV night
就是我们努力练习英语
is we try to practice our English.
是啊 他说得对
Yeah. Yes, he is right.
我们只是在把最后一点索科威亚语说完
We were just making rid of last little bit of Sokovian.
你妹妹呢
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表