剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
Can you see them anymore?
看不到
No.
你...怎么了
Hey, what... What's wrong?
我们得赶紧走
We've got to go.
我不认得镜子中的自己 还有我说话的声音了
I don't recognize my face in the mirror, my voice when I speak.
我以前都在努力对抗你
I used to try to resist you,
但现在我都记不清为什么了 你还记得吗
but now, I can't remember why. Do you?
我丈夫出差了
My husband's on a business trip.
告诉他我爱他 永远不要再回到这里
Tell him I love him and not to come back here ever.
-我好累 -不 你没事的
- I'm exhausted. - No, you're fine.
你没事的 你们都...你们都会没事的
You're fine. You're all... You're all going to be fine.
你让我们睡去了 我们都在做你的噩梦
When you let us sleep, we have your nightmares.
不 不是那样的
No, that's not true.
我...我让你们安全地待在这里
I've... I've kept you safe in here.
你 你们感觉...
You... You feel...
你们感觉很平静
You feel at peace.
-我们只感受到你的痛苦 -不
- We feel your pain. - No.
-你的悲伤对我们来说是毒药 -不 停下
- Your grief is poisoning us. - No, stop!
-拜托 放了我们吧 -我想回家
- Please, let us go. - I wanna get back home.
-放了我们 -停下
- Let us go. - Stop.
放了我们吧 求你了 旺达
Let us go, please, Wanda.
求你了
Please!
求你了
Please!
不 停下
No! Stop.
停下 我很抱歉
Stop, I'm sorry.
如果你不愿意放了我们 杀了我们吧 求你了
If you won't let us go, just let us die. Please.
-我会... -求你了
- I will... - Please.
我会放了你们的 我会的 我会的
I will let you go. I will. I will.
是什么阻止了你
What's stopping you?
用你的能力 动手啊
Use your power and do it now.
英雄不会折磨人的
Heroes don't torture people.
走吧 你们都赶紧走
Go! All of you, now. Go!
沐浴润滑油
花冠电影院
汤豪瑟之门
为关系失衡带来乐趣
就是现在 我们进去
This is it. We're going in.
你马上就要明白了
Now you'll see.
新鲜
什么
What?
旺达
Wanda!
-妈妈 -救命 妈妈
- Mom!- Help, Mom!
你明白了吗
Now, do you see?
你让你的家人和这个扭曲的世界捆绑在一起
You tied your family to this twisted world,
如果这里消失了 他们也不会再存在
and now one can't exist without the other.
-妈妈 -妈妈
- Mom! - Mom!
孩子们
Boys!
是拯救西景镇 还是你的家人
Save Westview or save your family.
-妈妈 救命 -救救我
- Mom! Help! - Help! Please!
西景镇
-妈妈 救命 -妈妈
- Mom, help! - Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom! Are you okay?
不
No!
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom? Are you okay?
多么温馨啊
How sweet.
爸爸
Um... Dad?
听着 孩子们
Listen, boys.
我和你们妈妈一直没让你们做好应对这一刻的准备
Your mother and I never really prepared you for this.
但你们生来就会了
But you were born for it.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我的编程指令是摧毁幻视
My programming directive is to destroy the Vision.
但我不是真正的幻视 只是一个特定条件下的幻视
But I'm not the true Vision. Only a conditional Vision.
我要求你详细说明
I request elaboration.
过了几个世纪 还是一样的故事
Same story, different century.
我们这样的女人
There'll always be torches
永远会遇到火把和干草叉 旺达
and pitchforks for ladies like us, Wanda.
孩子们 去对付军方的人
Boys, handle the military.
妈妈马上回来
Mommy will be right back.
不不不 别开枪
No, no, no! Stand down!
-能力不错 -我也喜欢你的
- Nice tricks. - I like yours, too.
在监狱里玩得开心
Have fun in prison.
你知道形而上学领域中的
You are familiar with the thought experiment the Ship of Theseus
忒修斯之船实验吗
in the field of identity metaphysics?
当然
Naturally.
忒修斯之船是一个博物馆中的藏品
The Ship of Theseus is an artifact in a museum.
随着时间的推移 船上的木板腐烂了
Over time, its planks of wood rot
全都换成了新的
and are replaced with new planks.
当拆除最后一块原始木板后 那还是忒修斯之船吗
When no original plank remains, is it still the Ship of Theseus?
其次 如果拆除的木板
Secondly, if those removed planks are
重新翻修组合 没有霉斑了
restored and reassembled, free of the rot,
那还是忒修斯之船吗
is that the Ship of Theseus?
两艘都不是真正的忒修斯之船
Neither is the true ship.
两艘都是真正的忒修斯之船
Both are the true ship.
那我们的看法一致
Well, then, we are agreed.
但我没有意识宝石
But I do not have the Mind Stone.
我身上也没有任何原来的部件
And I do not have one single ounce of original material.
也许锈斑就是记忆
Perhaps, the rot is the memories.
那些磨损就是旅途
The wear and tear are the voyages.
是忒修斯亲自触碰过的木板
The wood touched by Theseus himself.
我没有保存记忆
I have not retained memories.
但是你有数据
But you do have the data.
只是不让你触及而已
It is merely being kept from you.
一个更方便控制的武器
A weapon to be more easily controlled.
但你当然是真正的幻视
But, certainly, you are the true Vision,
因为你是这么认为的
for you believe yourself to be.
我曾经的确是这么认为的
That was once the case.
但见到你后 我不再那么想了
But upon meeting you, I have been disabused of that notion.
作为一个碳基合成人
As a carbon-based synthezoid,
想要清除你的记忆存储可没有那么简单
your memory storage is not so easily wiped.
可以让我试试吗
May I?
我是幻视
I am Vision.
爸爸
Dad!
孩子们 孩子们 孩子们
Boys, boys, boys, boys!
爸爸
Dad!
不
No.
不
No.
你和我之间的区别在于
You see, the difference between you and me,
你是故意的
is that you did this on purpose.
不
No!
不不不
No, no, no! No, no!
不要 求你了 求求你
Oh, please! I beg you! I beg you!
不不不
No! No, no!
不不不
No! No! No!
旺达 旺达
Wanda. Wanda.
旺达 旺达·马克西莫夫
Wanda. Wanda Maximoff...
你是女巫
You are a witch.
你是女巫
You are a witch.
女巫
Witch...
你...
You...
是绯红女巫
...are the Scarlet Witch.
早已注定 早已注定 早已注定
So it is written. So it is written. So it is written.
我就说吧
Told you so.
混乱的预兆
Harbinger of Chaos.
一如预言 早已注定
So, it is foretold. So it is written.
一如预言
So, it is foretold.
你赢不了的 旺达
You can't win, Wanda.
不是输在法力 而是因为知识
Power isn't your problem, it's knowledge.
把你的法力给我
Give me your power
我会修改你原咒中的缺陷
and I will correct the flaws in your original spell.
你和你的家人
And you and your family,
还有西景镇的居民
and the people of Westview
就都可以一同过着宁静的生活
can all live together in peace.
也不会再有人必须经历这种痛苦
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表