剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
但悲伤如果不是对爱的坚持 又是什么
But what is grief, if not love persevering?
-抱歉 我不该笑的 -不 的确很好笑
- Sorry. Pardon. - No, it was funny.
是啊 真的很好笑 对吧
Yes, it was very funny, wasn't it?
我总结一下
So, to recap.
爸妈死了 哥哥死了
Parents dead, brother dead,
幻视死了
Vision dead.
他不在你身边
What happened when he wasn't
把你从黑暗中拉回来时发生了什么 旺达
there to pull you back from the darkness, Wanda?
-我坚持不下去了 -撑住 旺达
- I can't do this anymore. - Come on, Wanda!
你已经站在真♥相♥悬崖边 你马上就想起来了
You're on the precipice. You are right there!
告诉我你怎么做到的
Tell me how you did it.
幻视不在了
Vision was gone.
但你希望他回来
But you wanted him back.
我希望他回来
I wanted him back.
我希望他回来
I wanted him back.
我知道他在你们这
I know you have him.
-抱歉 但我说了... -求你
- I'm sorry, but like I said... - Please...
求你了
Please.
我回来时他已经不见了
When I came back, he was gone.
他的尸体
His body.
我知道他在这里
And I know he's here.
他起码该得到一个葬礼
He deserves a funeral, at least.
我也应该
I deserve it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
对 她还在这
Yeah, she's still here.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
Of course.
从这个门里进去 沿着走廊直走
Through the doors. Down the hall.
向左转两次 然后再右转
Two lefts and a right.
等下 我帮你开门
One moment. I have to buzz you in.
不用了 谢谢
I got it! Thanks.
旺达·马克西莫夫 很高兴见到你
Wanda Maximoff? It's an honor to meet you.
-真的 -你是谁
- Truly. - Who are you?
泰勒·海沃德局长
Director Tyler Hayward.
我知道你是为了幻视来的
I understand you're here to see the Vision,
想取走他的身体 是吧
to recover the body, that is, is that right?
-我是他的直系亲属 -我明白
- Well, I'm his next of kin. - I understand.
我想给你看点东西
I'd like to show you something.
之后你就能把他还给我了吗
And then you'll give him to me?
请先跟我来
Please, just come with me.
这是什么 你为什么要给我看这个
What is this? Why are you showing me this?
是你要看的
Because you asked to see it.
停下 停下
Stop... Stop...
停下
Stop it!
什么
What...
你们对他做了什么
What are you doing to him?
我们在拆解一件至今为止最复杂
We're dismantling the most sophisticated,
最具感知力的武器
sentient weapon ever made.
但是幻视不是武器 你们不能这么做
But Vision's not a weapon. You can't do this.
实际上 这是我们法律和道义上的义务
In fact, it is our legal and ethical obligation.
我只是想埋葬他 仅此而已
I just wanna bury him. That's all I want.
-你确定吗 -你说什么
- Are you sure? - Excuse me?
不是所有人都可以
Not everyone has the kind of power
重启自己的爱侣的
that could bring their soulmate back online.
不好意思 是复活
Forgive me. Back to life.
我做不到 我
No, I can't do that. It's...
这不是我来这里的目的
That's not why I'm here.
好吧
Okay.
但是我不能允许你
But I cannot allow you to
把价值三十亿美元的振金
take three-billion dollars' worth of vibranium
埋进土壤里
just to put it in the ground.
所以 我只能
So, the best I can do is,
让你在这里跟他告别
let you say goodbye to him here.
他是我拥有的一切
He's all that I have.
问题就在这里 旺达
Well, that's just it, Wanda.
他不是你的
He isn't yours.
别开枪
Fall back.
没事 让她自己亲眼看看
It's fine. Let her see for herself.
我感觉不到你
I can't feel you.
我感觉不到你
I can't feel you.
西景
一起慢慢变老的地方
旺达
Wanda.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我们今晚就不出去了吧
Should we stay in tonight?
太精彩了
Bravo!
-妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 帮帮我们 -妈妈 救命
- Mom! Mom! Mom, help us! - Mom! Help!
快来救救我们 妈妈
Please! Please help us! Mom!
妈妈 救命
Mom! Please!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
-我知道你是什么怪物 -妈妈
- I know what you are. - Mom!
没事的 宝贝 没事的
It's okay, baby. It's okay.
你根本不知道自己有多危险
You have no idea how dangerous you are.
你应该成为一个传说
You're supposed to be a myth.
一个可以自发创造事物的传说人物
A being capable of spontaneous creation,
但是你竟然在这里 用你的特异能力做晚餐
and here you are, using it to make breakfast for dinner.
-放开我的孩子 -对了 你的孩子
- Let go of my children. - Oh, yes, your children.
幻视 还有你创造的这个小小世界
And Vision, and this whole little life you've made,
这是混沌魔法 旺达
this is Chaos Magic, Wanda.
所以你是绯红女巫
And that makes you the Scarlet Witch.
长官 队伍已经准备完毕
Sir, the team is ready for launch.
是时候了
It's about time.
我们把这玩意
We took this thing apart
拆拆合合上百万次了
and put it back together again a million times.
也试过了所有能找到的动力源
Tried every type of power supply under the sun,
但其实我们需要的
when all we needed
只是直接来自源头的能量
was a little energy directly from the source.
一切就绪 长官
Ready, sir.
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表