剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
但我相信她没问题的
But I'm sure she's absolutely fine in there!
谢谢 艾格妮丝 我想接下来我自己就行
Oh, thank you, Agnes. I think I've got it covered from here.
你确定吗 亲爱的
Oh, are you sure, dear?
手多工作快 嘴多闲话多
Many hands make light work. And many mouths make good gossip.
你好坏啊
You're so naughty!
那我给你预热下烤箱吧 亲爱的
Oh, shall I just pre-heat the oven then, dear?
-不用了 -那好吧
- That won't be necessary. - Oh, All right, then.
我知道你着急
Well, I know you're in a pinch
这份食谱很好完成
so this menu can be done in a snap.
先上热月龙虾配碎肉馅饼
Lobster Thermidor with mini-minced meat turnovers to start.
第二道菜做
Chicken à la King with
奶油鸡块配回锅新土豆
twice-cooked new potatoes for your second course,
主菜是戴安娜牛柳和薄荷果冻
and Steak Diane and mint jellies for your main.
你自己做果冻吗 亲爱的
Do you set your own jellies, dear?
-是的 -好样的
- Yes. - Good girl.
食谱卡就在柜台上
Recipe cards are on the counter there.
好胃口
Bon appétit!
你们男人别动
You men stay put.
我看是家务告急了
I sense a domestic emergency,
哈特太太 别 不行
Mrs. Hart, please don't. You can't.
别
You... Please...
*拿报纸 丢垃圾*
*Yeah, take out the papers and the trash*
*不然没你的零花钱*
*Or you won't get no spending cash*
*如果你不把厨房♥擦干净*
*If you don't scrub the kitchen floor*
*就再别想玩摇滚*
*You ain't gonna rock and roll no more*
*絮絮叨叨 别顶嘴*
*Yakety yak! Don't talk back*
我们大家一起
Well, why don't we have a nice sing-a-long,
跟着唱吧
all together then, shall we?
不 太过了
Oh, no, too much!
不 太嫩了
Oh, no, not enough!
*老麦当劳有座农场*
*Old MacDonald had a farm*
*咿呀咿呀呦*
*Ee-I-Ee-I-O*
*他的农场里有...*
*And on that farm he had a...*
*头...*
*had a...*
*头猪*
*Pig.*
*咿呀咿呀呦*
*Ee-I-Ee-I-O*
-*这里* -*哼哼*
- *With a...* - *Oink, oink...*
-*一声 那里* -*哼哼*
- *Here and a...* - *Oink, oink...*
-*一声* -*这里哼哼 那里哼哼*
- *There* - *Here an oink, there an oink*
*到处都是哼哼声*
*Everywhere an oink, oink*
*老麦当劳有座农场*
*Old MacDonald had a farm*
*咿呀咿呀呦*
*Ee-I-Ee-I-O*
我接下来该怎么办
Oh, what was I supposed to do next?
主菜是什么来着
Oh, what was the main course again?
是...牛排...
It was... Steak...
不 牛排
No. Steak...
牛排 戴安娜
Steak... Diane!
什么
Yes?
肯定是我妻子在喊我了
Oh, I think that must be my wife summoning me.
她喊你"戴安娜"吗
She calls you "Diane?"
是的 是她给我起的昵称
Yes, it's her pet name for me.
我就来 弗莱德
I'm just coming, Fred.
失陪一下
Excuse me a moment.
不
Oh, no.
要我怎么帮你
How can I be of assistance?
鸡已经不成鸡样了
Well, the chicken is no longer a chicken
龙虾也飞出去了
and the lobsters just flew the coop
所以只剩牛排了
so the steak is the last man standing.
这里说 我可以用嫩肉剂缩减准备时间
It says here I can cut down the prep time with a meat tenderizer.
好计划 嫩肉剂在哪
Excellent plan. Where's the tenderizer?
你就是
I'm looking at him.
喂喂
Hoo-hoo in there!
你也喂喂
Hoo-hoo back to you!
好了
Okay.
把肉打好 找到龙虾 我就回来
Finish the meat, find the lobsters. I'll be right back.
希望你们饿了
I hope you're hungry.
饿死了差不多
Starved, is more like it.
我脑袋都开始晕了
My head is starting to feel woozy.
你们知道吗
Were either of you aware
已婚男人在以令人担忧的速度杀死单身男人
that married men are killing single men at an alarming rate?
你说什么呢
What are you going on about?
那里面又怎么回事
And what's going on in there?
那会是谁
Who could that be?
来了
Coming!
我敲后门你没开
Oh, you didn't answer the back door.
给你做倒置水果蛋糕的
For your upside-down cake.
我...
I...
那是谁
Who was that?
-推销员 -电报员
- A salesman! - Telegram!
卖♥♥电报的男人
A man selling telegrams.
能想象吗 好消息要更贵
Wouldn't you know it. Good news is more expensive.
我找不到龙虾
I couldn't find the lobsters
肉是要打到嫩还是打成泥
and did you want the meat tender or pulverized?
天啊
Oh, dear.
今晚进行得还真顺利呢
Well. I think tonight's going swimmingly.
有人想玩巴棋戏吗
Anyone for Parcheesi?
-我的头好晕 -哈特太太
- My head is spinning. - Oh, Mrs. Hart...
听到了吗 我太太都头晕了
Did you hear that? My wife's head is spinning.
一般来说 我不喜欢她的头那样
Generally speaking, I don't like her head to do that.
得随机应变了
Time to improvise.
我开始觉得
You know, I'm beginning to think
你不是做管理的料 幻视
you're not management material, Vision.
我原本对你期望很高
You know, I had high hopes for you.
但就今晚看到的情况来说
But from what I've seen here tonight,
你简直乱七八糟
you can barely keep it together.
到处看看吧
I mean, look around.
你家里乱成一团
There's all this chaos going on in your household.
我们要吃什么
Now, when are we gonna eat?
晚餐好了
Dinner is served.
晚饭吃早餐吗
Breakfast for dinner?
真是...
How very...
欧洲风情
European.
我们敬一杯吧
Let's have a toast!
敬我美丽多才的妻子
To my lovely and talented wife.
敬我们尊敬的客人
To our esteemed guests.
是啊 干杯
Yes. Cin cin.
干杯
Cheers.
快吃吧 别让菜凉了
Well, please eat before it gets cold.
哈特太太 请坐
Oh, Mrs. Hart, allow me.
你们俩从哪里搬来的
So, where did you two move from?
你们为什么会来这里
What brought you here?
你们结婚多久了
How long have you been married?
你们为什么还没要孩子
And why don't you have children yet?
我想我妻子是想说 我们来自...
I think what my wife means to say is that we moved from...
是的 我们来自...
Yes, we moved from...
我们结婚有...
And we were married...
对 我们结婚有...
Yes, yes, we were married in...
说啊 来自哪里 结婚多久了
Well? Moved from where? Married when?
耐心点 亚瑟
Now, patience, Arthur.
他们在为故事营造气氛 让他们讲嘛
They're setting up their story. Let them tell it.
我们...
We...
我们的故事
Our story...
是啊 你们的故事究竟是什么
Yes, what exactly is your story?
别纠缠这俩可怜孩子了
Oh, just leave the poor kids alone.
说真的 这个问题很简单吧
No, really, I mean, I think it's a perfectly simple question.
说真的
Honestly.
你们为什么搬来这里
Why did you come here?
为什么
Why?
该死 为什么 你们为什么...
Damn it, why? Why did you...
亚瑟 别闹了
Oh, Arthur, stop it.
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表