剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
And no one will ever have to feel this pain again.
连你都不必
Not even you.
早已注定 一如预言
So it is written. So it is foretold.
拿去吧
Take it!
我不想要
I don't want it.
旺达 你在干什么
Wanda, what are you doing?
来啊 旺达
Come on, Wanda!
来啊 旺达 逃出你的命运
Come on, Wanda! Escape your fate!
卸下你的重担
Release your burden!
还有更多 我全都要
There's more. I want it all.
妈妈
Mom!
我们的约定
About our deal...
一旦念出咒语 就永远无法改变
Once cast, a spell can never be changed.
你造出的这个世界将永远破碎
This world you made will always be broken.
就像...
Just like...
你自己
you.
如尼文
Runes.
"在某个空间内
"In a given space,
只有施如尼文咒的女巫能施展魔法"
only the witch who cast them can use her magic."
谢谢你教给我
Thanks for the lesson...
但我用不着你告诉我
But I don't need you to tell me
我是谁
who I am.
不不不
No. No. No. No!
不
No! No!
天啊 你不知道自己做了什么
Oh, God. You don't know what you've done.
好孩子
Good girl.
现在呢
So, what now?
你要把我关到什么地方去吗
You just gonna lock me up somewhere?
不 不是"什么地方"
No. Not "Somewhere."
这里
Here.
这里
"Here"?
我会给你你选择的角色
I'll give you the role you chose.
多管闲事的邻居
The nosy neighbor.
不 求你了
No. Please...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你一点也不抱歉 你太残忍♥了
No, you're not. You're cruel.
你...你根本...
You... You have...
你根本不知道你释放出了什么
You have no idea what you've unleashed.
你会需要我的
You're gonna need me.
-到时候我也知道去哪里找你 -等等
- If I do, I know where to find you. - Wait.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait. Wait...
你好 亲爱的
Hiya, hon.
你穿的衣服可真有料
Say, that's some kinda getup you're wearing.
是我没有关炉子 还是你太热辣了
Did I leave the oven on, or is that just you, hot stuff?
你从此住在这里
You live here now.
没有人会再来打扰你
No one will ever bother you.
没问题 项圈女王
Okey dokey, artichokee.
我会再来看你的 艾格妮丝
I'll be seeing you, Agnes.
除非我先看到你 亲爱的
Not if I see you first, hon.
-妈妈 -妈妈
- Mom! - Mom!
-过来 -你没事吧
- Come here... - Are you okay?
看来我们梦想中的家
So, it would appear that our dream home
又变回了废墟
has been reduced to a fixer-upper.
我知道你会安排好一切的
I know you'll set everything right.
只是不包括我们
Just not for us.
是的
No.
不包括我们
Not for us.
也该是时候了
Hmm. It's time.
我们回家吧
Should we head home?
好
Yeah.
欢迎来到西景
上♥床♥吧
Okay, hop in.
舒舒服服的
Snug as a bug.
今天发生了好多事
Big day today.
你们的妈妈和我
Your mother and I...
非常为你们俩自豪
are very proud of you both.
非常自豪
Very proud.
你们知道...
You know...
家人是永远的
a family is forever.
不管我们怎么尝试 都不可能真正地离开彼此
We could never truly leave each other, even if we tried.
你们知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
晚安 孩子们
Good night, chaps.
-晚安 爸爸 -晚安 爸爸
- Good night, Dad. - Good night, Dad.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Mom.
孩子们
Boys...
谢谢你们选择我做你们的妈妈
Thanks for choosing me to be your mom.
克罗奈特电影
我...
Oh, I, uh...
我以前读到过
I read somewhere
在黑暗中说再见会带来噩运
that it's bad luck to say goodbye in the dark.
你才没有呢
No, you didn't.
是的 是的
No, no.
也许我没读到过 也许...
Perhaps not. Perhaps...
我只是想要看清你的脸
I just wanted to see you clearly.
怎么
And?
就看到你了
And there you are.
旺达 我知道我们不能一直这样
Wanda, I know we can't stay like this.
但在我消失前 我必须要知道
But before I go, I feel I must know.
我是什么
What am I?
你 幻视
You, Vision...
是栖息在我体内的意识宝石碎片
are the piece of the Mind Stone that lives in me.
你是我用电线 血与骨
You are a body of wires and blood and bone
创造出的身体
that I created.
你是我的悲伤和希望
You are my sadness and my hope.
但最重要的是 你是我的爱
But mostly, you're my love.
我曾是个没有身体的声音
I have been a voice with no body.
后来有了非人类的身体 现在
A body, but not human. And now...
我是一段成真的回忆
a memory made real.
谁知道我下次会变成什么
Who knows what I might be next?
我们以前道别过
We have said goodbye before,
所以理所当然
so it stands to reason...
我们会再次问好
We'll say hello again.
再见 亲爱的
So long, darling.
他们永远不会知道你为他们牺牲了什么
They'll never know what you sacrificed for them.
那不会改变他们对我的看法
It wouldn't change how they see me.
还有你 难道
And you, you don't...
你不恨我吗
You don't hate me?
如果我有这个机会和你的超能力
Given the chance and given your power,
我会复活我妈妈
I'd bring my mom back.
我知道我会
I know I would.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我带来了那么多痛苦
For all the pain I caused.
我知道
I know.
我还不了解这种能力
I don't understand this power.
但我会的
But I will.
再见 莫妮卡
Goodbye, Monica.
再见 旺达
Bye, Wanda.
祝你好运
Good luck.
旺达幻视
第一季第九集[剧终]
好了 大家围过来
All right, everybody, gather around.
药房♥是治疗伤员的最佳地点
The pharmacy is the best spot for medical.
可以在五金店开始收集证据 米格尔
And evidence collection can begin in the hardware store, Miguel.
行动吧
Let's move.
莫妮卡
Monica!
你指挥起人来挺有模有样啊 吉米
Authority looks good on you, Jimmy.
达西呢
Where's Darcy?
她说"弱者才会做汇报"
Uh, something about "debriefs are for the weak."
不过 这可多亏了她
But, um, we can thank her for that.
兰博上尉
Captain Rambeau.
电影院里有人找
They're asking for you in the theater.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 走吧
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表