剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
你没功夫贬低同事了
There is no time for you to diminish your colleagues
你就要掀起一场你赢不了的战争了
when you're about to start a war you can't win.
马克西莫夫本就不可能跟我们谈判
Maximoff was never gonna negotiate with us.
我们干掉她 这整个噩梦才会结束
We take her out, this whole nightmare ends.
这不好说
We don't know that.
我们根本不知道
We actually have no idea
如果旺达死了 那里和这里都会发生什么
what will happen in there or out here if Wanda dies.
怎么 我们就对它投降吗
So, what? We just surrender to that?
绝不可能
Not happening.
我们打不过她
We can't outgun her.
显然 跟她对立只让事情更糟了
And clearly antagonizing her is only making things worse.
如果旺达是问题所在 那解铃还须系铃人
If Wanda is the problem, she has to be our solution.
兰博上尉 你已经成了此次任务的阻碍
Captain Rambeau, you have become an impediment to this mission.
总是替超能力人士说话
Constantly advocating on behalf of super-powered individuals.
是啊 我清楚你跟卡罗尔·丹弗斯的渊源
Yes, I know your history with Carol Danvers.
你们那些离开的人
You know, you people who left,
仍可以奢侈地保持乐观
still have the luxury of optimism.
你根本无法想象我们的情况
You have no idea what it was like.
为了持续下去都需要付出什么
What it took to keep the lights on.
别拿过去五年作为懦弱的借口
Don't use the last five years as an excuse to be a coward.
或许你母亲死时你没在也是好事
Maybe it's a good thing you weren't here when your mother died.
因为你显然没有做这份工作的勇气
Because clearly you don't have the stomach for this job.
带她离开我的基地 马上 把他们都带走
Get her off my base. Now. All of 'em.
好了 走吧
All right. Come on. Let's go.
海沃德的行事已经远超了他的临时权力
Hayward is way overstepping his provisional authority.
他就想找个理由排挤走我们
He was looking for a reason to sideline us.
他有什么计划
He's up to something.
走 都进去
Let's go. Everybody in!
怎么没人把计划告诉我
Why didn't anyone tell me the plan?
-你没事吧 -嗯 走吧
- You okay? - Yeah. Let's move.
天剑局
好了 游戏时间到
This is it. Game time.
这又不是比赛 汤米
It's not a competition, Tommy.
-你赢了不就是了 -汤米
- It is if you're a winner. - Tommy.
掀起地狱腥风吧 恶魔之子
Unleash hell, demon spawn.
你记得爸爸妈妈死后我们在
Do you remember when we were at the orphanage
孤儿院时吗
after mom and dad died?
那个总想
What was the name of that
偷你靴子的小孩叫什么来着
kid who was always trying to steal your boots?
就是那个...皮肤有问题的
You know, he was the one... He had the... He had the skin thing.
你在考我
You're testing me.
我没有
No, I'm not.
没事 我知道我变样了
Hey, it's cool. I know I look different.
你为什么...变样了
Why do you... look different?
你说呢 如果我找到了仙境
You tell me. I mean, if I found Shangri-La,
我也不会想被提醒过去的样子
I wouldn't wanna be reminded of the past either.
下一家 妈妈
Next house, Mom.
这是个小企业家啊
Junior entrepreneur, over here.
让你的皮舅舅
How about you let Uncle P
帮你最大化糖果收♥购♥吧
help you maximize your candy acquisition, huh?
好啊 海扁
Yeah. Kick-ass!
"我觉得需要..."
"I feel the need..."
"速度"
"For speed."
海扁
Kick-ass.
好啊 赫
Oh, hey, Herb.
巡逻得如何了
How's patrol going?
目前很平静 等一下
Eh, quiet, so far. Hold up, will you?
再说一遍
Say again.
所有糖果都消失了吗
All the candy has disappeared?
什么 谁把我的糖抢走了
What? Who took my candy?
现在所有南瓜灯都被砸了
And now all the jack-o'-lanterns have been smashed.
现在大家身上全都是傻兮兮的飘带吗
And now everyone's covered in silly string?
抱歉 旺达 我要走了
Sorry, Wanda, I gotta bounce.
也许幻视可以帮你
Well, maybe Vision can help you out.
幻视 他今天不值班
Vision? Oh, he's not on duty.
我...我以为他...
Oh! I... I thought he...
你需要我做什么吗 旺达
Is there something I can do for you, Wanda?
你想改变些什么吗
Do you want something changed?
不 没事 没关系
No. It's fine. Never mind.
好 安了
All right. Peace.
你好啊
Hey! How's it going?
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
我好饿 我什么都会吃
I'm so hungry, I'd eat anything.
饿了吗 我记得饥饿的感觉
Hungry? I remember hungry.
我以前经常很饿
I used to be like that all the time.
然后你做了什么
What did you do?
来点魔法酸奶 哥们儿
Snacked on Yo-Magic, bro.
全新
魔法酸奶
草莓味
我现在都有时间翅翅玩玩了
Now I have time to hang fin.
能给我来点吗
Can I have some?
给 小家伙
Here you go, little dude.
魔法酸奶
魔法酸奶 生存者专用零食
Yo-Magic! The snack for survivors!
全新
魔法酸奶
草莓味
皇冠影院
《超人特工队》
《天生一对》
太扫兴了
This is so lame.
真不敢相信你逼他们把糖都还回去了
I can't believe you're making them return all the candy.
真不敢相信你竟然做了这么坏的榜样
I can't believe what a bad influence you are.
你吃错什么药了
Who beefed in your borscht?
我只是想做我该做的事
I'm just trying to do my part, okay?
突然出现在镇上
Come to town unexpectedly,
和我的妹夫产生矛盾
create tension with the brother-in-law,
跟孩子们一起惹麻烦 最后惹你难过
stir up trouble with the rugrats, and ultimately give you grief.
这不就是你想要的吗
I mean, that's what you wanted, isn't it?
你的口音怎么回事
What happened to your accent?
你的又是怎么回事
What happened to yours?
细节太模糊了
Details are fuzzy, man.
我在街上莫名其妙被人打了一枪
I got shot like a chump on the street for no reason at all
然后我好像就听到了你的召唤
and the next thing I know, I heard you calling me.
我知道你需要我
I knew you needed me.
皮舅舅 你猜怎么着
Uncle P, guess what?
几个街区外在发大块糖果 妈妈 我们能去吗
They've got full-size candy bars a few blocks up. Mom, can we go?
下一站 蛀牙小镇
Next stop, Cavity Town.
好嘞 小家伙
Right on, little dude.
有老舅必有小外甥
Chip off the old Maximoff block.
你有超高速能力
You've got super speed!
-真的吗 -是的
- I do? - Yeah!
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
你可以慢点 你也可以...
You can take it slow, and you can--
如果你要突破音速屏障
If you're gonna break the sound barrier,
请带上你的兄弟一起
please just take your brother with you.
-真的吗 -真的吗
- Really? - Really?
真的 以及拜托你们记住
Really. Yeah. And please just remember to--
不要越过艾利斯大道
Don't go past Ellis Avenue.
我们知道 妈妈 我们知道
We know, Mom. We know.
小心点
Hey! Be careful.
我只是想做我该做的事
I'm just trying to do my part, okay?
突然出现在镇上
Come to town unexpectedly,
和我的妹夫产生矛盾
create tension with the brother-in-law...
那是谁啊
Who is that?
旺达的哥哥来到了镇上
Wanda's brother came to town.
他的脸不对
He brought the wrong face.
这边
Over here.
-你的口音怎么回事 -你的又是怎么回事
- What happened to your accent? - What happened to yours?
我们不该在这里待太久
We shouldn't hang out here too long.
给我两秒钟
Uh, give me two seconds.
我需要黑进基地的安全网络
I just need to hack into the secure network on the base.
搞定
Donezo.
好了 应该可以接触到
Now, should be able to access the data
海沃德装置上的数据了
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表