剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
但是上帝啊 你们非得学会走路吗
but jeez Louise, did you have to learn to walk?
你们俩从来不会乖乖待着
You two never stay put.
除非你们是故意
Unless you're innocently
在厨房♥的水槽前面砌人墙
forming a human wall in front of the kitchen sink.
上帝保佑你
Bless you.
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉我 哪一只小狗叫了
Now tell me which one of you just barked?
散开
Scoot.
天
Oh, boy.
等等 这只狗在我的水槽里干什么
Waiter, what's this canine doing in my kitchen sink?
狗刨吗
The doggy paddle?
我们能留着它吗 妈妈
Can we keep him, Mommy?
它的主人肯定很想念它
Well, I'm sure his owners miss him very much.
来吧
Come on.
还真的没有项圈
Huh. There really is no collar.
我们能留着它吗
Can we keep him?
它刚刚在门外孤独地哭
He was outside. Crying, alone.
孩子们
Now, boys,
养一个生命需要负很大的责任
taking care of a living thing is a big responsibility.
狗狗需要食物 训练 锻炼
Dogs need food, exercise, training,
挠肚子 还有抱抱
belly rubs, and cuddles.
还有亲亲它的耳朵间
And kisses between his little ears.
早上好 老婆 早上还 孩子们
Morning, wife. Morning, boys.
早上好 湿哒哒的陌生动物
Good morning, unfamiliar wet animal.
它是谁啊
Who's this?
我们其实也不确定
We're not quite sure, actually.
怎么穿得怎么正式 亲爱的
Why so formal, honey?
其实只是未雨绸缪
Oh, it's just a precaution really.
我预感到可能有人会突然来造访
I had a hunch someone might pop over.
孩子们
Hi, kiddos.
还带来了我们正需要的东西
With exactly the item we require.
我从厨房♥窗户发现有人需要新的狗窝
My kitchen window told me someone got a new pooch.
给它取名字了吗
Did you name him yet?
叫嗅嗅怎么样
How about Sniffy?
还是叫火花吧
How about Sparky?
那就正式叫这个名字吧
Well, should we make it official?
旺达
Wanda.
-艾格妮丝就站在这里呢 -她没有发现
- Agnes was right there! - She didn't notice.
她都没注意到
She didn't even notice
孩子们从婴儿突然变成了五岁小孩
when the boys went from babies to five-year-olds.
我们之前说好的可不是这样
That's not what we agreed upon.
你根本没有费心隐藏你的超能力
You made no effort to conceal your abilities.
我不想再躲躲藏藏了 小幻
Well, I'm tired of hiding, Vis.
也许你也不需要这样了
And maybe you don't have to either.
旺达 我们以前总是会达成一致的看法
Wanda, we are usually so much of the same mind.
但现在...
But right now...
你有什么瞒着我吗
What aren't you telling me?
那我们可以养火花了吗 爸爸
So, is Sparky our dog, Daddy?
什么
What?
孩子们 我和你们父亲觉得你们
Boys, your father and I don't think you're ready
还没做好养一个小动物的准备 至少要...
to properly care for an animal until you're at least...
-十岁 -十岁
- Ten. - Ten.
十岁
Ten years old.
-等等 等一下 -等等 不不不
- Wait, now, hang on there a minute... - Wait, no, no, no.
-你们两个小鬼头 -不不不
- ...you young whippersnappers. - No, no, no!
希望这只狗还是原来的大小
Let's just hope this dog stays the same size.
好吧 我有办法了
Okay. Okay, I've got it.
我需要一个一万磅的放射性尘埃掩体
What I need is a 10,000-pound fallout shelter
用铅吸收光子 镉吸收中子
comprised of lead for photons, cadmium for neutrons,
用钽吸收震荡波 放在车上
tantalum for seismic blasts, on wheels.
然后我就能安全地
And then, I would be able to
重新进入西景镇 对吗
safely re-enter Westview. Right?
理论上来说 是的
Yes. Theoretically.
理论上就足够了
I can work with theoretically.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
那对双胞胎长到十岁了
The twins aged up to ten.
上帝啊 以这个速度
Holy Christmas. At this rate,
他们晚餐时就该变成空巢老人了
they'll be empty nesters by dinner time.
我认识一个航♥空♥工程师
I know an aerospace engineer
能完成这个挑战
who'd be up for this challenge.
但是我不能保证那个六边域
But I can't guarantee the Hex
不会在你进去的时候把你记忆清除了
won't just mind-wipe you as you go in.
等等 六边域是什么
Wait. What's a Hex?
是我给这个异常点起的代号♥
Oh, um, it's what I'm calling the anomaly
因为是六边形的嘛
because of its hexagonal shape.
大家都开始这么叫了
It's starting to catch on.
你真的想回去吗
You really wanna go back in there?
她可是让你吃了那么多苦头呢
After everything she's put you through?
是的 我要回去
Yeah. Yes, I do.
我们能确认这两个少年的身份吗
Have we identified these minors yet?
还是应该说是新生儿
Or the newborns?
旺达的双胞胎是她的孩子
Oh, Wanda's twins are hers.
在电视上看起来可能都很假
Everything might look fake in the TV,
但是那里面的一切都是真实的
but everything in there is real.
但是旺达会操控人们的认知
But Wanda manipulates people's perceptions,
让人产生幻觉
makes them hallucinate.
是的 这是她的全部手段
Yeah, that's her whole bag.
如果这些布景道具服装都是实物
If all the sets and props and wardrobe were solid matter,
那就说明她耗损了很多力量
that would mean she's wielding an insane amount of power.
比她以往的力量要强得多
Far exceeding anything she's displayed in the past.
要不是灭霸搞偷袭
Uh, she could have taken out
她甚至是能独自干掉他的
Thanos on her own if he hadn't initiated a blitz.
毕竟当时都没人能和他相当
I mean, nobody else came close.
惊奇队长就可以
Well, I'd argue that Captain Marvel came close.
她的力量也来自无限宝石 对吗
Her powers came from an Infinity Stone, too, right?
我们说的可不是她
We are not talking about her.
我们说的是旺达
We are talking about Wanda.
达西
Darcy?
你之前说道具 布景 还有...
What was that you were saying about props and sets and...
服装
Wardrobe?
实验室在哪
Where's the lab?
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
那个
That.
天啊
Oh, man,
我们是被精神控制了才会看到那个吗
are we being mind-controlled to see that right now?
哎呀呀
Jeepers creepers!
不 它们都是真实的
Ooh, no. They're real, all right.
借我用下
Can I borrow this?
你进去的时候穿了防弹衣 是不是
You had a bulletproof vest on when you went inside, didn't you?
这条裤子87%的成分是凯夫拉尔纤维
Those pants are 87% Kevlar.
这不是幻觉 旺达在重写现实
It's not an illusion. Wanda is rewriting reality.
永久性的吗
Permanently?
如果她能改变进入六边域的东西...
If she can change things as they go into the Hex...
你也叫它六边域了
Ah, you called it the Hex.
那我们派无需改变的东西进去会怎样
What happens if we send something in that requires no change?
你是说
So you're telling me
这机器是打字机 名片整理盒和日历三合一
this is a typewriter, a Rolodex, and a calendar all in one?
它还有什么本事 帮我找个老婆吗
What else can it do? Find me a wife?
最终它可以的
Eventually, yes.
看你用计算机工作真是让我吃惊 幻视
It's a hell of a thing watching you work these computers, Vision.
就好像你会说它们的语言
It's like you speak their language.
怎么样 诺曼
What do you think, Norm?
我们要不要在网上冲浪
Should we surf the Internet?
那敢情好啊 兄弟
Cowabunga, dude.
一封新电子邮件
看啊 我们这就收到电子邮件了
Hey, look, we got electronic mail already.
它叫电邮 诺曼 你在找什么
It's called an e-mail, Norm. What are you looking for?
拆信刀
Letter opener.
了
Ah, we don't need that. We're already cutting edge.
割开信封边缘
天剑局最高机密函 验证身份
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表