剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
完蛋了 要露馅了
The jig is up.
该开始用力了 你准备好了吗
It's time to start pushing. You ready?
用力 旺达 用力
Push, Wanda. Push!
他真完美
Oh, he's perfect.
双胞胎
Twins.
真是神转折
What a twist.
怎么了 我很投入
What? I'm invested.
他是被奥创杀死的 对吗
He was killed by Ultron, wasn't he?
她刚刚是说了奥创的名字吗
Did she just say the name Ultron?
这种情况之前发生过吗 提到现实中的事
Has that happened before? A reference to our reality.
从没有过
No. Never.
我来替你摇一会儿宝宝们吧
I'll take a shift rocking the babies.
不 我觉得你应该离开了
No, I think you should leave.
旺达 别这样
Oh, Wanda, don't be like that.
你是谁
Who are you?
旺达
Wanda...
这可有点不寻常了
Wow, this is different.
发生什么了 她去哪儿了
What happened? Where'd she go?
老天 别又这样
God, not again.
-你是谁 -旺达
- Who are you? - Wanda...
什么也找不到
There's nothing here.
前一秒 莫妮卡还站在那儿呢
One second, Monica is standing right there,
下一秒 她就不见了
and the next, she isn't.
有人正在修改这个节目
Someone is censoring the broadcast.
但是兰博去哪里了
But where's Rambeau?
警报 边界被侵入
Alert! Boundary has been breached!
警报 边界被侵入
Alert! Boundary has been breached!
警报 边界被侵入
Alert! Boundary has been breached!
你是谁
Who are you?
我不
I don't...
你到底是谁
Who are you?
旺达 我只是你的邻居啊
Wanda, I'm just your neighbor.
那你怎么会知道奥创
Then how did you know about Ultron?
你不是我的邻居
You're not my neighbor.
你也绝对不是我的朋友
And you're definitely not my friend.
你是陌生人 你是个外人
You are a stranger and an outsider.
而现在 是你擅闯了这里
And right now, you are trespassing here.
我要你离开这里
And I want you to leave.
我 我
I... I...
旺达
Wanda?
杰拉丁在哪
Where is Geraldine?
她走了 亲爱的 她急着回家去
Oh, she left, honey. She had to rush home.
怎么了
What?
怎么了 发生什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
我们不必待在这里
We don't have to stay here.
我们想去哪里都可以
We could go wherever we want.
不 不行
No, we can't.
这里是我们的家
This is our home.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
别担心 亲爱的 一切都在我掌控中
Oh, don't worry, darling. I have everything under control.
莫妮卡 你还好吗
Monica, are you okay?
是旺达
It's Wanda.
都是旺达做的
It's all Wanda.
我们今晚该看点什么呢
Well, what should we watch tonight?
请稍后
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表