剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
the best hand to play.
霍伊特 我需要你做我做不了的事
Hoyt, I need you to do things I can't.
他做不了的事
Things he can't.
我知道你跟我们一样 想尽快弄清事实真♥相♥
And I know you want to get to the bottom of this as much as we do.
嘿 你特么要去哪儿?
Hey, where the hell you going?
我要跟奥古斯聊聊 - 见鬼吧
I need to talk to Augustus. - The hell?
我们都不确定他帮美帮戴维森
We're not even sure he didn't help Davidson.
我需要搞清楚他知道什么
I need to find out what he knows.
以及他是否值得相信
If he can be trusted.
我用咱平克顿事务所的关系 查了查上一位警长
I used our Pinkerton connections to look into that last sheriff,
利亚姆·柯林斯 信息显示他已婚了
Liam Collins. His records show he was married.
他妻子去哪儿了?
Where'd the wife go?
就是说啊
Exactly.
这些事都很让人好奇 凯特
This is all very intriguing, Kate.
我承认 但是我们
It is, but we...
我们的工作是密切关注铁路
we're being paid to keep an eye on the railroads.
还有随之而来的犯罪和腐♥败♥
And all the crime and corruption that follows.
是的 “罪恶之轮” 我知道
Yeah, Hell on Wheels, I know.
我在黑根沙龙只是负责氛围
Well, I'm just working at Hagan's for the ambience.
看上去确实是
It looks like you are.
听着 我的意思是
Look, all I'm saying is...
一位警长被杀了 新警长立马来了
one sheriff is killed, new sheriff comes to town.
而这里也许马上就有铁道修过来
Town that may be directly in the path of the railroads out here.
还有位失踪的寡妇
Add a missing wife.
是啊 好多零碎的线索
Yeah, and that is a lot of dots to connect.
好在我就喜欢研究这些
It's a good thing I like patterns.
当你调查老警长时
While you were looking into the old sheriff,
我查了下新警长
I was looking into the new sheriff.
汤姆·戴维森 来自东部的富裕家庭
Tom Davidson. Wealthy family back east.
他跟钢铁业有关
He has ties to steel.
据我所知 造火车和轨道都要用铁
They make trains and railroads out of steel, last I checked.
说得没错 而他有家人也到西部来了
Yes, they do. And he has family out west, too.
牧场主
Cattle ranchers.
看来新警长两边都能帮上忙
New sheriff would help the family business on both sides.
兄弟 看看咱们
Boy, look at us.
线索快连起来了
Connecting the dots.
很搞笑 - 嗯哼
Very funny. - Mm-hmm.
继续报告你的发现 我会很乐于帮忙
Keep reporting what you find and I'm happy to help however I can
但是...
but...
不要去追查不相干的事 凯特
do not go looking for something that is not there, Kate.
东部发生的事... - 谢谢了 我当时确实在场
What happened back east... - Yes, thank you, I was there for that part.
但不代表我没做这些事
And that doesn't mean I'm not onto something with this.
下周再见 凯瑟琳 - 必须的
See you next week, Katherine. - Sure.
话说 我发现 把线索一点点连起来
Say, you know, as it turns out, it does take an awful lot
还真挺费钱的 你看
of money to connect dots, you know.
要 要收买♥♥线人 要行贿
There's, uh, there's informants, there's bribes.
我行了好多贿 在我业余时
I do a lot of bribing in my spare time.
你行了好多贿? - 不关你事
You do a lot of bribing? - None of your business.
我去去就来
I'll be back.
本来准备在黑根舞会结束后见你呢
I was hoping I'd run into you after Hagan's show.
那么多枪 那么多酒精
A lot of guns, a lot of alcohol.
这通常意味着会出事
Sometimes that means trouble.
还是希望你能帮忙 追捕那个银行劫匪
Well, still could've used your help to catch that bank robber.
兼杀人凶手 如果你相信警长的话
And murderer, if you believe the sheriff.
嗯 你也听说发生了什么
Mm. You heard what happened.
你相信他? - 警长么?
You trust him? - The sheriff?
他看上去是个好人
He seems like a good man.
但是吧 通常情况下
But even then, sometimes it takes time
了解一个人的真实品性 需要时间
before you know the whole truth about somebody.
话说 我一直想跟你聊聊
You know, I've been meaning to talk to you
那个 呃 艾比·沃克
about that, uh, Abby Walker.
就在你带她来镇上的同一天
Same day you brought her to town
就发生了银行劫案
is the same day there's a bank robbery.
这要么是运气极糟
Now I find that as bad luck
要么是太巧了
or one hell of a coincidence.
驾!
Hyah!
警长走了条新路?
The sheriff pick up a new trail?
感觉是 怎么了 让你不爽了?
Guess so. Why, that bother you?
他才来这里两天
He's been here two days.
你在这里已经两年了
You've been here two years.
这是不是让你不爽?
Does that bother you?
如果他真的是去追查银行劫匪
If he's really on the trail of a bank robber,
兼杀人凶手...
a killer...
你不觉得他需要帮手么?
don't you think he'd need someone to watch his back?
尤其是想到上一位警长的下场
Especially after what happened to the last sheriff.
我是雇你们去偷牛
You were hired to take cattle.
不是丢牛
Not lose cattle.
只有一只走失了 有什么大不了的?
It's one stray. What's the big deal?
牛身上有牧场的烙印
Cows were branded by a family.
现在他们正散播谣言 说他们牛被偷了
They're now spreading rumors about their cattle being stolen.
这不是谣言 汤姆
It ain't a rumor, Tom.
我不喜欢做事脱泥带水 格里芬
I don't like loose ends, Griffin.
所以你是来结清尾款的么?
So you here to pay us the other half?
你上周在哪儿?
Where were you last week?
是不是去马车队那儿了
Any chance you were out by the wagon trail,
就在这里的西北方?
just northeast of here?
你想说啥呢 汤姆?
What are you getting at, Tom?
嘿 有人来了
Hey, someone's here.
你因谋杀利亚姆·柯林斯被捕了
You're under arrest for the murder of Liam Collins.
我们之前见过这种马蹄印 上面有小星星
Those tracks we found earlier, horseshoe stars,
指向他和同伙藏身的地方
lead to where he and the others were hiding out.
看来警长找到替罪羊了
Looks like the sheriff found his fall guy.
总比我当好
Better him than me.
不管是谁 他是无辜的
Whoever he is, he's innocent.
他没有杀我丈夫
That's not the man who shot my husband.
你看到镇上那些人了
You saw everyone in town.
他们要为你丈夫复仇
They want revenge for your husband.
警长演得跟他是个英雄似的
Sheriff there's making himself look like a hero.
你想怎么做?
What do you want to do?
我们...
Let's...
我们让犯人开口
let's get that prisoner to talk.
你觉得汤姆·戴维森会让他上法庭审判?
You think Tom Davidson's gonna let him have his day in court?
不 但那不会阻止他告发
No. But that won't stop him from speaking out
准备绞死他的人
against the man trying to hang him.
他被关起来就没办法说
Not from behind bars.
那 我们就把他弄出来
Well, then let's break him out.
你在波士顿对越狱很有经验 是么
Yeah, stage a lot of prison breaks in Boston, did you?
没有 不过我们不在波士顿了
No, but we are no longer in Boston.
不过我感觉你对这事很拿手
And I have a feeling you've committed your fair share.
女士...
Lady...
我们还没磨合顺畅呢
we're not exactly a well-oiled machine.
如果我们有任何机会完成任务
Well, if we have any chance at pulling this off,
你们俩需要找到方法
you two are going to have to figure out
合作一把
a way to work together
演一出大戏
and not get along.
别提牛的事
Keep your mouth shut about the cattle,
我会放你出去
and I'll get you out of this.
沃克小姐
Miss Walker.
需要帮忙么?
Can we help you?
这就是他?
Is that him?
夫人 所有证据指向了他
Ma'am, everything points that way.
这是你在银行看到的那位不?
Is that the man you saw at the bank?
挟持你的那位?
The one who took you hostage?
就像你说的...
Like you said...
也许你太紧张 很难记起所有细节
maybe you're still too rattled to recall every detail.
郡法官明天会来聆讯他的案子不?
So will the county judge hear his case tomorrow?
他朝我和副警长开枪
He shot at me and my deputy.
根据我的理解 足以处他绞刑了
That's enough to make him hang in my book.
根据你的理解 但...
In your book, but...
法律的正当程序不是
doesn't the due course of the law
“确保审判尽可能少的推迟”?
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表