剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
Come out tonight with me, to Hagan's,
去唱歌♥ - 我妈会杀了我
to sing. -My mother would kill me.
你妈之前也在酒吧唱歌♥
Your mother used to sing in cantinas.
她就是那么认识你♥爸♥的
That's how she met your father.
你♥爸♥妈也是
And yours.
是啊
Yeah, well,
再也不用听他唠叨这事了
never got to hear his side of it.
去唱吧 我知道你想唱
Sing tonight. I know you want to.
穿着这个?在全镇人面前?
In this? In front of the town?
你说过你想买♥♥件礼服
You said you were looking for a dress.
所以...
And...
这件...
this one...
噢 能让你一曲成名
Oh, that sang your name.
嗨 亲爱的 你又脸红了?
Hi, honey. You blushing again?
谢谢你
Thank you.
这么好心 - 别客气
For being so kind. -Sure.
嘿 仔细看 我会在台上给你抛媚眼
Hey, watch close, and I'll wink at you from the stage.
我想我爱上你了
I think I'm in love!
他们喜欢你 - 没有你我做不到
They love you. -I couldn't have done it without you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
刚才唱得真好
Well, that was quite a song.
我是奥古斯都 副警长
Augustus. Deputy.
我是露西娅·雷耶斯 这是霍伊特
Lucia Reyes. This is Hoyt.
感觉之前在镇上见过你
I feel like I saw you in town earlier.
好像你正骑马?
Maybe on horseback?
今天很适合骑马
Was a nice day for a ride.
嗯
Hm.
再回 雷耶斯小姐
Well, Miss Reyes.
下次再见 霍伊特
I'll see you around, Hoyt.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
请大家
It is time
举起酒杯
to raise your glasses
和你的枪
and your guns
向独♥立♥城的新警长致敬
to the new sheriff of Independence,
汤姆·戴维森!
Tom Davidson!
你会害死你自己
You are gonna get yourself killed.
请姑娘们上台表演!
Bring on the dancing girls!
拜托...哇哦!
Come on... Whoa!
他应该为他做的偿命
He deserves to die for what he did.
别动
No.
你觉得你丈夫希望这样么?
Is that what your husband would want?
复仇?
Vengeance?
戴维森警长...他从波士顿来的
Sheriff Davidson...he's from Boston.
有背景
Odds on that.
什么?
What?
你怎么... - 露西亚告诉我的
How-how did you... -Lucia told me.
戴维森的家族在镇子周边买♥♥地
Davidson's family's buying land all around town.
偷其他农场的牛
Stealing rancher's cattle.
跟警长成为家人
Being family to the town sheriff
可以减少麻烦
is one way to stay out of trouble.
好吧
Well, now,
你又开始动啥念想了
there's that put-together mind of yours again.
话说...
So...
警长 被当英雄欢迎感受如何?
how does it feel to have a hero's welcome, sheriff?
噢 挺好的 奥古斯都
Oh, feels just fine, Augustus.
听着 我知道我不是这儿的第一人选
Listen, I know I wasn't the town's first choice,
但我保证不会让任何人失望
but I promise not to let anyone down.
因为我对这里有一系列计划
'Cause I got big plans for this place.
快瞅瞅这个
Well, would you look at that.
第一天就很幸运
Lucky on your first day.
这一定是个征兆
That's got to be a sign.
没人知道他的真实身份 - 就像你说的
No one knows who he really is. -Well, it's like you said,
没人会相信一个罪犯和一个陌生人
no one's gonna believe an outlaw and a stranger.
还没完
Not yet.
我们需要回到现场
We need to go back,
到凶案发生的地方
to where it happened.
我们被跟踪了
Someone followed us.
丛中漫步
djon-deh-zee
让你的朋友不要开枪
Tell your friend not to shoot.
等等 停下 嘿
W-Wait. Stop. Hey.
我认识他 放下枪
I know him. Stop.
我是卡连
I'm Calian.
我是霍伊特
Hoyt.
现在有三个人了
And then there were three.
"Wayfaring Stranger" by SHEL
♪ I am a poor ♪
♪ Wayfaring stranger ♪
♪ Wandering through... ♪
能不能帮我埋了他?
Will you help me bury him?
♪ There's no sickness ♪
♪ Toil or danger ♪
♪ In that bright world ♪
♪ To which I go ♪
♪ I'm going home ♪
♪ To see my father ♪
♪ I'm going there ♪
♪ No more to roam... ♪
夫人 我不认识你的丈夫
Ma'am, I didn't know your husband.
请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
♪ Over Jordan ♪
♪ I'm only going ♪
♪ Over home... ♪
你问过我
You asked me
会不会为了复仇
if I was staying here for revenge
或者别的什么 留在这里
or something else.
也许我会为了正义
Maybe it's justice.
无论如何
One way or another.
复合词
Portmanteau.
是几个单词组合成一个词
It's when a group of words make one word.
这地方就像复合词
This place is like that,
不过不是由词语组成的
but not words.
而是由人
People.
即使我失去了丈夫...
And even without my husband...
...也感觉我属于这里
...I feel as though I belong here.
总得有人阻止汤姆·戴维森
Tom Davidson must be stopped.
这种悲剧才不会再次发生
So this can never happen again.
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表