剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
但他只带了几个苹果
But all he brought were a couple of apples.
给我饿坏了
I was starving.
我们聊了好几个钟头
We talked for hours.
我们玩得太晚 看着点灯员都上工了
We stayed out so late, we watched the lamplighter go to work.
我父亲大发雷霆
My father was furious,
但...
but...
我不在乎
it didn't matter.
我知道利亚姆是我想要的人
I knew Liam was the one.
噢 所以 他无视你父亲的反对
Oh, so, he defied your father then?
艾比 你觉得他喜欢冒险么
Abby, would you say that he was a risk taker?
你觉得他做事鲁莽么
Would you say that he was reckless?
凯特
Kate.
你觉得 来西部只是他一时冲动
Do you think that going west was an impulsive thing?
还是说 他可能在躲避敌人
Or could he have been running away from enemies,
没准还是波士顿警局的人
I don't know, say, in the Boston police?
你到底想说什么 凯特
What exactly are you asking, Kate?
我是想问你 你到底有多了解你的丈夫
I am asking you how well you knew your husband.
失陪了
Excuse me.
嘿 霍伊特 想去酒吧不
Hey, Hoyt, you want to go to the bar?
嗯嗯 想去
Indeed, I do.
(阿帕奇语)
(阿帕奇语)
你找到什么了
What'd you find?
马蹄印
Tracks.
有点看不懂
They make no sense.
也许他在绕圈子?
Well, maybe he's doubling back?
不是
No.
他更像是毫无方向地乱走
More like he has no direction at all.
在后面别动
Stay back.
该死的 - 怎么了
Damn it. - Sheriff?
他根本不在这儿
He was never here.
他给马鞍加了配重 让人以为马背上有人
He weighed down the saddlebags to mimic a horse carrying a rider.
这就是为什么马一直慢慢悠悠
That's why it never broke a trot.
他耍了我们一通
He sent us on a wild goose chase.
可是他会去哪儿呢?
But where would he go?
你们继续往前 以防他步行往那方向走了 驾
You two carry on further in case he went that way on foot. Hyah!
他根本不可能往那儿走
There's no way he's back there.
我知道你看出来了
I know you see it.
警长在隐藏些什么
The sheriff's hiding something.
又不止他一个人这样
He ain't the only one.
如果我失去了你的信任 很抱歉
If you've lost your trust in me, Augustus, I'm sorry.
我希望能有机会赢回来
I'd like the chance to earn it back.
我想你对汤姆的看法是对的
I think you're right about Tom.
直觉告诉我 他跟麦克道之前认识
My gut says that him and McDowd have history.
看到他骑走的方向了么
Watch the way he rode off?
回镇上了
Headed back to town.
我想我们也应该回去
I think we should head that way ourselves.
行吧 我们走
Well, let's ride.
等他们打开车厢的时候 我早跑了
So, by the time they open the boxcar, I'm long gone.
朋友 这就是我
And that, my friend,
一天之内 劫了两辆林代尔火车的全过程
is how I robbed the Lindale train coming and going...all in the same day.
真是单大活 - 对吧
That is quite a feat. - Yeah?
我要是一天劫两辆的活
You know, when I do a double like that,
通常会找大一点的
I usually go for something a little bigger
像德克萨斯中♥央♥铁路这种
like the Houston and Texas Central.
德克萨斯中♥央♥铁路?
The H&TC?
是啊
Yeah.
那 那可是德克萨斯最大的火车
Well, that's-that's the biggest train in Texas.
啊 别自惭形愧
Ah, don't beat yourself up.
每个人起点不一样
Everybody's got to start somewhere.
晚上好 警长
Evening, Sheriff.
我先走一步了 朋友
You're on your own, friend.
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干吗?
What in the hell do you think you're doing?
喝酒啊 汤米 我听说你就是这的老板
Belly up, Tommy. I hear you own the place after all.
听着 这对咱俩都没好处
Look, this isn't good for either of us.
为啥呢
Why's that?
因为你是被通缉的逃犯 而我是他妈的警♥察♥
Because you're a wanted fugitive and I'm the damn sheriff.
噢 我注意到了 是哈
Oh, I noticed that, yeah.
就像在德克撒肯那一样 不过更棒
It's like Texarkana but even better.
看看你 执法官 商人
Here you are, lawman, businessman,
这些人既害怕你 又尊敬你
feared and respected by all these people.
够了 - 不 不 汤米弟弟
That's enough. - No, no, Tommy boy.
听我解释一下 好不
Just-just-just hear me out, okay?
嘿 听着 我后来又想了想
Hey, look, it got me thinking, right?
在墨西哥开酒馆确实 有点不现实 我承认
Opening that cantina in Mexico was a little far-fetched, I admit it.
而且干吗去那儿呢
And why bother?
你这儿不就是绝佳之地么
You found paradise right here.
你现在该走了
It's time for you to go now.
只是不想认为你有事瞒着我
Just don't like to think you're hiding something from me.
我比你知道的还要爱你
I love you more than you will ever know.
这是我唯一的秘密
That's my only secret.
我们可以一起经营这里 像以前一样
We can run this place together, like old times.
我热的这点小麻烦 你可以帮我摆平
This little trouble I'm in, you can end it,
你可以保护我 - 保护你?
you can protect me. - Protect you?
你只需要给我一枚警徽
All you got to do is pin a deputy star on my chest.
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了么? - 没有
Have you lost your damn mind? - No.
我 我已经把事情看得很清楚了
No, I-I'm seeing things really clearly.
汤米 我觉得我喜欢这个镇子
Tommy, I think I like this town,
这里的人多好
all these nice folks,
所以 也许我会在这里定居
so, yeah, maybe I'll settle in.
我们也可以更好的了解对方
We can get to know each other a little better.
不好意思 汤姆 你是被谁吸引了么
I'm sorry, Tom, somebody catch your eye?
没有 艾比只是一名雇员
No. Abby's just an employee.
噢 这么简单么
Oh, is that all?
你别再拖延了 赶紧上马走人
You need to stop stalling and get on your horse and you go.
嘿
Hey.
我还在等你的答案呢
I'm waiting on your answer.
你会任命我为副警长不
Are you gonna make me a deputy?
你好好听着 行不
You listen to me, okay?
现在跟以前不一样了
Things aren't like the old days.
我现在为我家族工作
I work for my family now.
他们不会容忍♥不必要的风险
They do not tolerate unnecessary risk.
你听懂了么
You understand what I'm saying?
好吧 汤米 我想我懂了
Yeah, Tommy, I think I do.
要不你回答下这个问题吧
Well, then you answer me this, okay?
你觉得 独♥立♥镇的居民多久就能发现
How long, do you think, until the good people
你究竟是个什么样的人
of Independence find out what kind of a man you really are?
警长
Sheriff.
吁...
Whoa...
嘿 看
Hey, look.
麦克道
McDowd!
扔掉你的枪
Throw down your guns!
警长
Sheriff?
这里什么情况?
What's the play here?
扔掉你的枪 麦克道
Throw 'em down, McDowd.
有本事来拿 你个狗♥日♥的♥
Come and take 'em, you son of a bitch.
躲在这里别出来
Stay down till it's over.
你中枪了
You're hit.
噢 见鬼了
Oh, damn it!
你过来
Come here.
都别开枪
Careful!
都把枪放下
Lower your guns.
别起身
Stay down.
把你手拿开 - 嘘
Get your hands off me. - Shh.
霍伊特 你退下
Hoyt, stand down.
让他走
Let him go.
放开我
Let go of me.
嘿嘿 - 凯特 别
Hey, hey! - Kate! No!
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
我上去跟他聊
I'm gonna go up there.
等等 为什么你上
Wait, why you?
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表