剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
很高兴看到你没事
Glad to see you're doing all right.
我想来感谢你
I wanted to thank you.
为救我所做的
For what you did.
你也表现得非常勇敢
You were very brave.
试图像那样劝说他
Trying to talk him down like that.
但你没办法跟一个绝望的人讲道理
But you can't reason with a desperate man.
他是你朋友 对吧
He was a friend. Wasn't he?
他告诉我你很危险
He told me you were dangerous.
我在德克撒肯那时 曾对某些坏事睁一只眼闭一只眼
I turned a blind eye to some things in Texarkana I shouldn't have.
很难面对自己的过去 对吧
The past is hard to face, isn't it?
也许我们都该为自己的所为受到审判
Maybe we should all be judged on what we do with today,
沃克小姐
Miss Walker.
我没时间聊 汤姆随时有可能回来
I can't talk right now. Tom will be back soon.
我不确定这事能不能等
I'm not sure this can wait any longer.
我看到的是
The way I see it,
所有知道汤姆·戴维森点事的人 都难逃一死
everybody who knows something about Tom Davidson winds up dead.
伊莱·麦克道
Eli McDowd.
跟格里芬下场一样... - 你别往下说了
Just like Griffin... - You can stop there.
麦克道知道些什么 以至汤姆想他死
What did McDowd know that Tom wanted buried with him?
你真的毫不怀疑么
Tell me you aren't suspicious.
你想让我说啥
What do you want me to say?
这镇子有些不对劲?
That something's wrong in this town?
当然有些不对劲
Of course something's wrong.
妈的 是不是每个人都觉得我是个傻子
I mean, damn, does everybody think I'm a fool?
听着 我既然能看出你有所隐瞒 当然也知道汤姆
Look, I knew Tom was hiding something, just like I knew you were.
我已经不隐瞒了
I'm not hiding anymore.
我已经受够了死得人越来越多
I'm tired of watching the bodies pile up.
还有 是汤姆杀了利亚姆·柯林斯
And Tom murdered Liam Collins.
我希望你早点来找我
I wish you had come to me sooner.
我是说 你为什么不早点把这事告诉我
I mean, why wouldn't you trust me with something like this?
我想我知道谁杀了利亚姆·柯林斯
I think I know who murdered Liam Collins.
不是汤姆
And it wasn't Tom.
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表