剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
Gus, what's all this?
组队去找玛丽
Search party for Mary.
汤姆知道些啥?
What does Tom know?
目前没啥
Nothing yet.
幸亏你姐姐没带照片来
Luckily your sister didn't bring a photograph.
嗯 我们得赶紧出发
Mm. We need to get out of here.
去奥斯汀找你说的那位法官
Go to Austin, see your judge.
我们可以现在就走
We could leave now.
都清楚了没? - 清楚了!
Understood? - Yeah!
搜救队能吸引汤姆的注意力 争取点时间
Search party should distract Tom, buy us some time.
沃克小姐
Miss Walker?
我正找你呢
Just the woman I was looking for.
警长 欢迎回来
Sheriff. Welcome back.
你恢复得可真快啊
You certainly made a speedy recovery.
没错
Yes, I did.
相信你已经听说了
I'm sure by now you've heard all about
利亚姆·柯林斯的妻子玛丽失踪中
Liam Collins' missing wife Mary.
略有耳闻
A bit.
几个猎人在山坡那边看见有架烧毁的马车
A few hunters saw the remains of a burned-out wagon just over the ridge.
也许就是案发地
Might be the spot where it all happened.
玛丽的姐姐在黑根旅馆
Mary's sister is staying at Hagan's.
你能帮我接她过来么?
Can you fetch her for me, please?
我想了解一下她对现场的看法
I want to see the scene from her perspective.
没必要劳烦她吧
Well, there's no need to disturb her.
她到了现场岂不更悲痛
It's already been such a distressing day.
同意
Agreed.
我可以跟你一起 为你提供女性视角
I can join you. I'll be your woman's perspective.
没错 我也会去
You know what? And I'll come.
人多力量大
An extra set of eyes should help.
我对你另有安排 古斯
I have a different job for you, Gus.
被刺伤时 我应该及时告诉你的
I should have told you about the stabbing when it happened.
只怪我太要面子了
It was my pride is all.
没关系 不过凶手也许早跑路了...
No hard feelings, but he's probably long gone...
也许他会回来继续刺杀我
Or he might be back to finish the job.
他右手上有个环形刺青
He had a circular tattoo on his knife hand,
靴子上有只银色马刺
and one silver spur on his boot.
警长 这线索有点少啊
Sheriff, that's not much to go on.
我知道 但我相信你的能力
I know. But I trust you're up for the challenge.
走吧?
Shall we?
找到什么了么?
Did you find anything?
没 什么也没有
No, it's nothing.
看得出来玛丽会弹钢琴
I see Mary played the piano.
还有很多书 是个受过教育的女人
She's got a lot of books, was an educated woman.
你们俩简直像一个模子里出来的
Almost like you two are cut from the same cloth.
聪明的女人比你想象的要常见 警长
Clever women are far more common than you think, Sheriff.
从那山头上可以看见独♥立♥镇
You can see Independence from that ridge.
你觉得她会不会往那儿走?
Think she would have headed there?
不会
No.
你确定?
You sure?
她当时孤身一人 还受了惊
She was probably scared and alone.
一个全是陌生人的镇子 我不认为玛丽会觉得那儿安全
I don't think Mary would have felt safe in a town full of strangers.
有道理
Good point.
毕竟 没法确定杀手会不会也去镇上
After all, never know where the killer might've went.
夏洛特怎么评价她的?
What did Charlotte say about her?
她是个斗士
She was a fighter.
哈
Huh.
有主见 有激♥情♥
Opinionated, passionate.
这里似乎真的没什么东西了
There really doesn't seem to be much of anything here.
要不我们回镇上吧
Should we head back to town, uh,
跟搜救队再研究一下?
reconvene with the search parties?
等一等
Not quite yet.
有件事我一直想跟你说
There's one thing still weighing on me.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
谢我...什么?
Thank me for... for what?
那晚你看见我受伤倒地
That night you found me bleeding out,
你救了我的命
you saved my life.
谁都会那么做的
Anyone would have done the same.
不是谁都会
Not anyone.
我自己的家人都没去医院看我
My own family didn't check on me in the hospital.
他们不在意我是死是活
They don't care if I live or die.
但你不同
But you do.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你说得对 这里没什么可看了
You're right, there's nothing here.
不过我会找到她
But I will find her,
不管她在哪里
wherever she is.
后来发现那支箭根本不是卡连射的
And so it turns out Calian never shot the arrow.
是弗朗西斯的儿子陷害了他
Francis's son set the entire thing up to frame him.
太离谱了 - 呵呵
No. - Mm-hmm.
如果不是艾比为他辩护
If Abby hadn't defended him,
不知道他会做出什么
I don't know what he would have done.
很难想象她能勇于做出这些事
It's hard to reconcile that woman with the little girl who,
要知道她之前最大的叛逆行为是独自出门散步
whose biggest act of defiance was an unchaperoned walk.
嗯 听上去很传统
Mm. That sounds so quaint.
艾比聊起波士顿时 让人感觉那是一个...
When Abby talks about Boston, she makes it sound like this...
残忍♥和罪恶的老巢
A den of cruelty and sin.
差不多就这意思
Something like that, yeah.
她说得没错
She's not wrong.
我们的父亲是个石油大亨
Our father is an oil magnate.
他的财富建立在巧取豪夺之上
He built his fortune by destroying other people's.
美式风格
The American way.
玛丽发誓不会再拿他一分钱
Mary vowed that she would never take another penny from him.
听起来很有原则 很艾比
That's a principled stance. It sounds like Abby.
她希望我...
She wanted me to...
也跟父亲断绝关系
renounce our father, too,
但我...没办法
but I... I couldn't.
玛丽和我曾是最好的朋友
Mary and I were best friends,
但这件事疏离了我俩
but that broke something between us.
我尝试用家里的钱去行善 但是...
I try to use our money for good, but it's...
她觉得于事无补
it's cold comfort to her.
是啊
Well,
夹在中间的感觉 我可最熟悉了
I can't say that I don't know what it feels like playing both sides.
我这不还给警长干活呢么
Here I am working with the sheriff.
你的工作 听上去
Your job sounds
相当有意思
fascinating.
你是个舞者 还负责经营这里
You're a dancer and you run this place.
这就是你来独♥立♥镇的原因么?
Is that why you moved to Independence?
不 不是
No, no.
并不是
It's not, no.
我 呃 我喜欢四海为家
I, uh, I tend to move around a lot,
然后 不管我去哪儿
and, uh, wherever I go,
好像总能找到自己的角色
it seems like there's a part for me to play,
和人们需要我的方式
and a way that people need to see me.
或者说 呃 人们想见到我
Or rather that, uh, the people want to see me.
我听说了你的那场舞
I know that dance.
人很容易忘却自己真正想要的东西
It's easy to lose track of what you really desire.
是啊
It is.
但是...我感觉在这
But...here I feel like
终于有了空间 能自行决定了
I finally have room to start deciding for myself.
我的未来就像外面的大草原一样广阔
My future is as wide as that prairie out there.
可惜的是 波士顿没这么前卫
No frontiers in Boston, sadly,
所以我们一般是
but we make do
密会...
with... discreet parlors.
夏洛特·麦肯齐
Charlotte McKenzie...
...你不像你妹妹说得那样嘛
...you are not how your sister described.
我朋友叫我查莉
My friends call me Charlie.
你俩的昵称简直了
You two and your nicknames.
你是想杀了我...
还是想让我帮你?卡连
你是谁?
你想干吗?
我叫托桑那
我是来救你命的
I'm here to save your life.
如果你想迅速逃离
If you're gonna make a quick escape,
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表