剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
是时候了,是时候了
It's time, it's time.
下次你叫醒我时,我会把你扔进河里
Next time you wake me, I throw you in the river.
你想要什么,小猫头鹰?
What do you want, little owl?
卡利安,是时候了
Calian, it's time.
我需要答案
I need answers.
我记不起来了
I can't remember.
但我永远不会伤害弗朗西斯 你知道的
But I would never hurt Francis. You know that.
独♥立♥即将醒来
Independence is about to wake up
发现他们的开镇元勋之一
and discover that one of their Founding Fathers
被阿帕奇的箭射死了
was just killed by an Apache's arrow.
我需要你没有做的证据
I need evidence you didn't do it.
否则他们会在日落前用套索套住你的脖子
Or they will have a noose around your neck by sundown.
我看见她了
I saw her.
你妹妹?
Your sister?
迟到不像你父亲
It's not like your father to be late.
也许这也是我惩罚的一部分
Perhaps it's also part of my punishment.
我们的旅行不是为了惩罚,而是为了让你有空间
Our trip was not to punish, but to give you room
思考你的未来,以及你可能会和谁一起度过
to think about your future, and who you might spend it with.
嗯 哦 我明白了
Mm. Ya veo.
这是关于霍伊特的
This is about Hoyt.
我们关心霍伊特
We care for Hoyt.
他有一颗善良的心,但我们知道他是如何伤害你的
He has a good heart, but we see how he breaks yours.
我想你和爸爸已经选好了人
And I suppose you and papá have someone already chosen.
不,这是你的选择 你有选择
No, the choice is yours. You have options.
谁
Who?
卡利安 我知道你是怎么看他的
Calian. I see how you look at him.
啊,妈妈 -嗯 嗯
- Ay, mamá. - Mm-hmm.
他在农场帮忙
He's helped out at the ranch.
他赢得了路易斯和你父亲的尊重
He's earned the respect of Luis and your father.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
想想看
Piénsalo.
甚至奥蒂斯都认为利亚姆在跑步
Even Otis thought Liam was running
从波士顿的某件事回来
from something back in Boston.
我承认,他并不是完全
I admit he wasn't entirely forthcoming
在谈论我们去西部的原因
about our reasons for heading west,
但现在他的账户里有了钱
but now with the money in his account...
还有7500个理由保持沉默
That's 7,500 more reasons to keep quiet.
我不想认为他腐♥败♥,
I don't want to think he was corrupt, but I just--
但我只是和那些和戴维森一家
Seems to be the way with
一家上♥床♥的人一样 不是吗?
folks who hop into bed with the Davidsons, doesn't it?
呣
Hmm.
对不起,艾比
I'm sorry, Abby.
我更期待与您的
All the more reason I'm looking forward
平克顿联♥系♥人会面
to meeting with your Pinkerton contact.
伊森
Ethan.
他还没走,是吗?
He hasn't left already, has he?
不,不,他没走
Uh, no, no. He has not.
我 呃…今天早上亲眼见到了他
I, uh... saw him this morning with my own eyes.
什么
What?
路易斯… -霍伊特,发生了什么?
Luis... - Hoyt, what happened?
看起来像卡利安的
Looks like one of Calian's.
霍伊特,不
Hoyt, no.
不,他不可能这样做 -不
No, he couldn't have done this. - No!
爸爸?
¿Papá?
不
No...
警长到底在哪?
Where the hell is the sheriff?
我们需要警长
Sheriff, we need
谈谈 -谈谈
to talk about-- - Talk about the murder
弗朗西斯·雷耶斯的谋杀案
of Francis Reyes.
对 还有被告
Yes. And the accused.
古斯追上了我
Gus caught me up.
卡利安的箭射在一个死人身上
Calian's arrow was in a dead man.
我知道乍一看这似乎很糟糕
I know it seems damning at first glance,
但我似乎记得你告诉我
but I seem to recall you telling me that Griffin
格里芬应该在法庭上度过一天
should've had his day in court.
为什么不是卡利安?
Why not Calian?
外面的人得不到正义
The people out there don't get their justice,
很快,他们就会开始变得暴♥力♥
and fast, they're gonna start to get violent.
而且没有法庭- -楼下有很多房♥间
And with no courthouse-- - Plenty of room downstairs.
我没有时间找到公正的陪审团 沃克小姐
I don't have time to find an impartial jury, Miss Walker.
这里不是波士顿 -我知道
This isn't Boston. - I'm aware.
没有人会代表阿帕奇
Nobody is gonna represent an Apache.
我来代表
I will.
你代表
You will?
现在,这个镇上的人
Right now, the people of this town...
他们尊重你,信任你
they respect you, they trust you.
但为杀害创始人的人辩护?
But defending someone who killed a Founder?
他们再也不会以同样的方式看你了
They're never gonna look at you the same way again.
如果你输了,他得到了套索怎么办?
And what if you lose and he gets the noose?
你会坚持下去的
That's gonna stick with you.
你真的想这么做吗?
You really want to do this?
是的
Yes.
我所能做的就是把帕克法官
Best I can do is run Judge Parker down
从特拉维斯县赶下来参加听证会
from Travis County for a hearing.
速度更快 没有陪审团
It's faster. There's no jury.
宽松的规则
Looser rules.
恭喜你,律师
Congratulations, Counselor.
回来
Get back!
如果我监狱里的人是你的亲戚
If the man in my jail was your kin,
你会要求公平的握手,对吧?
you'd demand a fair shake, right?
因此,法官今天将审理此案
So a judge will hear the case today.
将听到声音
Voices will be heard.
被告可以说出他的话
The accused can say his piece.
最后,如果他有罪
And, in the end, if he is guilty,
我会亲自看到他被吊死
I will personally see that he hangs by the neck until dead.
你可以问
You can ask it.
你杀了弗朗西斯·雷耶斯吗?
Did you kill Francis Reyes?
这是我的箭 射在他的胸口
It's my arrow in his chest...
但我不记得射过
...but I don't remember shooting it.
你没有其他理由想伤害他吗?
And you had no other reason to want to harm him?
没
No.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
好的 这是
Good. It's...
这是一个合理的怀疑辩护的开始
it's the beginning of a reasonable doubt defense.
艾比
Abby...
你不需要 -是的,我需要
you don't have to-- - Yes, I do.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
你一直在我身边
You've been here for me at every turn.
如果你没注意到,我们已经成为朋友了,所以
And, if you haven't noticed, we've become friends, so...
你能告诉我你记得什么吗?
Can you tell me what you do remember?
我记得纳斯查
I remember Nascha.
纳斯查
Nascha?
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我妹妹的名字
My little sister's name.
意思是“猫头鹰”
It means "owl."
我们这么称呼她是因为她太好奇了
We called her that because she was so curious.
你说起她就像她
You speak about her as if she--
她失踪了
She disappeared...
15年前失踪了
15 years ago.
我很抱歉,卡利安
I'm so sorry, Calian.
她是我成为追踪者的原因
She is the reason I became a tracker.
我想如果我看得够久,我会找到她的
I thought if I looked long enough, I'd find her.
而你…你昨晚见到了她
And you... you saw her last night.
有时她会出现
Sometimes she appears,
就像我们上次在一起时的回声
like an echo of the last time we were together.
我知道
I know...
我知道她只是一个记忆
I know she's just a memory,
但我仍然能感觉到她的存在
but I can still feel her in my heart.
有时,她会引导我去我需要去的地方
At times, she guides me to places I need to be.
艾比,纳斯查带我去找你
Abby, Nascha led me to you.
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表