剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
我去
Let me go.
不 我跟他单独聊
No. You're gonna want to let him
毕竟我是他的朋友
go talk to his friend alone.
你们想救艾比
You want to save Abby?
我是你们最大的希望
I'm your best bet.
明白不
Okay?
如果这些所谓的赏金猎手贸然行事
If these so-called bounty hunters do anything stupid,
干掉他们
shoot 'em.
我真心讨厌赏金猎手
I do hate bounty hunters.
终于跟你达成了一次共识
One thing we can agree on.
好了
All right.
大家都放松点
Everybody take it easy.
你是谁?也是给汤姆干活的?
Who are you? Another one of Tom's employees?
就知道你会躲在这 只顾自己安危
Of course you would be up here, saving yourself.
知道不 你一枪干掉我也许更好
You know what? It would be better if you did shoot me.
这样我就不用还跟你共处一室了...
Because then I wouldn't have to be in another room with you...
你鼻孔朝上 总以为自己高人一等
You walk around here like you're better than everyone else.
我跟你说! - 知道不
Let me tell you something! - You know what?
这都是你的错
All of this is your fault!
凯特快跑 - 嘿
Kate, go! - Hey!
你是想害死你自己么
Are you trying to get yourself killed?
你就是那位所有人都在找的逃犯 对吧
So, you're that outlaw that everyone's after, right?
你就是艾比
And you're Abby.
你老板告诉我了
Your boss told me.
噢 你俩刚一直在聊天
Oh, yeah, you two were chatting at the bar.
看上去不怎么愉快 对吧
Didn't seem altogether friendly, was it?
我知道他为什么会被你吸引了
Oh, I can see why you've got his attention.
你在德克撒肯那时就认识他?
Did you know him in Texarkana?
我不知道你问这干嘛
I don't know what you're on about,
但告诉你也没啥
but I'll tell you this for free.
你的警长也许是整个德克萨斯最危险的人
Your sheriff down there might be the most dangerous man in Texas.
伊莱 - 嘿
Eli. - Hey.
我没带武器
I'm unarmed.
怎么这么久才来 汤米
What took you so long, Tommy?
快点 给我准备匹马
Come on. Let's get me a fresh horse
让我赶紧离开这里 - 伊莱
so I can get the hell out of here. - Eli.
不 不 不 你引开他们 汤姆
No, no, no, you distract 'em, Tom.
我偷偷溜出去... - 够了
I'm-a slip out... - That's enough.
我们都清楚那是不可能的
We both know that's not gonna happen.
看来是没可能了
I guess not.
对不起 我帮不了你了
I'm sorry. I can't help you here.
我要在这镇上做的事情
I'm working to build something in this town
比你我都要重要
that's bigger than you and me both.
你当心哈
Whoa.
真希望我们去了墨西哥 汤米
I wish we'd gone to Mexico, Tommy.
我希望你去了墨西哥
I wish you'd gone to Mexico.
好吧 说这些也没什么用了
Yeah, wouldn't have made much of a difference.
无论我藏到哪里 圣地亚戈都会找到我
There's no place I can run Santiago won't find me.
那就别跑了 自首吧
Then stop running. Turn yourself in.
他会在街上把我大卸八块的 汤米
He'll gut me in the street, Tommy.
不 不 我会亲自关押你
No! No! I will take you in myself.
保证你能上绞架
You're gonna get the rope.
总比你刚才说的下场要好
It's better than the alternative.
对你而言 我只是又一个跑不动了的逃犯 对吧
Just another weary outlaw, huh, Tom?
疲惫而又卑微
Tired and small.
在众人面前 脖子被绞断
Getting his neck stretched out for a crowd of people.
别让我那么死 行不 汤米
Spare me from that, won't you, Tommy?
你不是说真的吧 不行
You can't be serious. No.
嘿嘿 还有其他办法
Hey, hey, there's another way.
我们可以帮你 - 是啊
Let us help you. - Yeah.
也许下辈子 是吧
Maybe in another life, okay?
汤米 我知道我做错了
Tommy, I know I done wrong.
我知道我不值得你这样做
And I know I don't deserve it,
但在我临死之前 总能要求一点点慈悲吧
but there must be some small bit of grace here for me here at the end, yeah?
拜托了 汤米 拜托了
Come on, Tommy. Come on.
我不会替你开枪
I will not do this for you.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey, hey.
请别逼我伤害她 汤姆
Please don't make me hurt her, Tom.
嘿 嘿 放下枪
Hey, hey, put it down.
伊莱 我们可以再想想办法
Eli, we can work this out.
你想帮我 还来得及
There's still one way you can help me.
我不会替你下手!
I'm not gonna do that for you!
快没时间了 汤姆 - 伊莱!
Now or never, Tom! - Eli!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
伊莱 坚持住
Eli. Come on.
别闭眼啊
Stay with me...
不不不不!
No, no, no, no, no!
I remember ♪
Holding on to you ♪
♪ All them long and lonely nights ♪
I put you through ♪
Somewhere in there ♪
I'm sure I made you cry ♪
But I can't remember... ♪
警长 没有尸体 我没办法去领赏金
Sheriff, without the body I can't collect the bounty.
Goodbye ♪
But I recall ♪
♪ All of them nights down in Mexico ♪
One place I will never go ♪
In my life again ♪
Was I just off somewhere ♪
Or maybe just too high? ♪
But I can't remember ♪
If we said goodbye ♪
Goodbye ♪
Goodbye. ♪
你用不着为我把你自己置于危险之中
You had no right putting yourself in danger for me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你也会为我做同样的事
You would have done the same.
而且你也许还会这么做
And you might yet.
那倒是
That's true.
凯特 对不起
Kate, I'm sorry.
关于之前我说的话
About earlier, what I said.
来坐这
Come here.
我能理解
I know
我知道我针对利亚姆的话伤到了你
I know that what I said to you about Liam hurt you.
我向你道歉
And I'm sorry.
我为伤害到你道歉
I'm sorry that I hurt you.
但我不后悔问你刁钻的问题
But I'm not sorry for asking you difficult questions.
因为我关心你
Because I care about you.
我会尽我所能来帮助你
And I'm gonna do everything I can to help you.
现在 这就意味着
And right now that means building
我们要尽最大可能把汤姆拉下台
the best possible case to take Tom down.
你说对了
You're right.
是么
Am I?
事实上 利亚姆并不完美
The truth is, Liam wasn't perfect.
我并不完全了解他在波士顿警局的情况
I don't know everything that happened with the police in Boston,
我不知道他有没有树敌
I don't know if he had enemies.
也不知道他是不是为了躲避宿敌才来这里
Or if we were running from them when we came here.
我们在一起的最后一天
Or even our last night together,
我还觉得他也许有事对我隐瞒
I thought he might be hiding something from me.
我很遗憾 艾比
I'm sorry, Abby.
这就回答了你的提问
To answer your question,
我并不清楚我有多了解我的丈夫
I don't know how well I knew my husband.
但我向你保证...
But I promise you...
我已经准备好面对真♥相♥了
I am ready to face the truth,
不管有多残酷
wherever it may lead.
我得再问你一个问题
I have to ask you one more question.
只有一个 我保证 - 没事的 你问吧
It's just one. I promise. - All right. All right.
这是我的工作职责
It's my job.
你在上面看到了些什么
What did you see in there?
跟汤姆一起的时候
With Tom?
我看到了一个罪犯
I saw a criminal.
我们早知道他杀过人
The killer we know he is.
但我还看到...
But I also saw a...
一个惊慌失措...
scared...
伤心欲绝的人...
heartbroken man...
放弃了他深爱的东西
giving up something he loved very dearly.
警长
Sheriff.
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表