剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
麦克道!你被包围了!
McDowd! We've got you surrounded!
出来吧 我们不会伤害你
Come on out and we won't hurt you!
好的 圣地亚戈
All right, Santiago.
我这就出来了哈
I'm coming out right now.
驾!驾!驾!
Get! Get! Get!
你等着吧 麦克道!
We're coming for you, McDowd!
你也没几个地方可以藏了!
You're running out of places to hide!
嘿 把金酒递给我
Hey, can you hand me the gin?
棕色的那种 是吧?
The brown one, right?
艾比 - 逗你的
Abby. - I'm kidding.
我喝酒可不是外行
More of a Scotch gal myself.
你怎么这么可爱
Aren't you a delight?
还处得来不?
So, how's it going?
跟你的新管理层他们
What with the new management and all.
说到这个...
Well...
真是前所未有的奇事
It's the strangest thing, you know.
能把床翻一翻不
Can we turn those beds, please?
我们这里是酒店 伙计们
We're in a hotel here, folks.
自从汤姆接手后 我就变得如此笨手笨脚了
Ever since Tom took over, I have just gotten so damn clumsy.
凯特...
Kate...
下次再这样 就从你工资里扣
Next one comes out of your paycheck.
艾比 我去家里梳洗一下
Abby, I'm heading home to clean up.
待会在警局见你
See you at the jailhouse later.
几天后我就会跟伊森会面
So, my meeting with Ethan's in a couple of days.
在此之前我们有很多事要做
We have a lot of work to do before then.
好的 我们从哪儿开始?
Grand. Where do we start?
呃 利亚姆
Well, uh, Liam.
我读了他的档案 感觉他
I read his file, I saw that he departed
从波士顿警局离开得很匆忙
from the Boston police pretty abruptly.
最好也聊一聊你的家庭
We should also probably talk about your family,
他们是谁 为什么你疏远了他们
who they are, why you're estranged from them.
诸如此类
That kind of thing.
我看不出来这些有什么关系
I don't see why any of that matters.
汤姆谋杀了利亚姆
Tom murdered Liam.
我们不是应该把注意力集中在凶犯身上么?
Shouldn't we just focus on the murderer?
当然 但我们需要把案件各方面都梳理清楚
Of course, right, but we need an airtight case,
类似的案件发生时
and when this kind of thing happens
平克顿通常会对受害者
the Pinkertons often focus on the victim
给予跟嫌疑人同样的关注度
as much as they focus on the criminal.
所以如果我们需要他们的帮助 估计确实需要
So if we want their help, which I'm assuming that we do,
你就得做好准备回答一些刁钻的问题
you may have to be ready to answer some tough questions.
我已经把该说的都告诉你了
I've already told you everything there is to tell.
是 艾比 你 你知道 我 我只是想帮忙
Right, Abby, y-you know I'm-I'm, I'm trying to help.
我...
I...
没什么可以再说的了
There's nothing more to say.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
服了 伊莱
Damn it, Eli.
想我不
Come here.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么跑来了
It's damn good to see you.
是啊 听说你来这边混了
Yeah, I heard you were out this way.
我觉得最好亲自过来拜访一下 是吧
I thought I'd come see it for myself, huh?
他可能是冲着你去的
He might have been aiming for you.
但他正对着我的牙打了一拳 拜托
He punched me square in the teeth, come on.
是 是 是 你为我挡了很多拳
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you took a lot of punches for me,
但大多数本来就是揍你的
but a lot more were meant for you.
德克撒肯那怎么样?
How's Texarkana?
你还在干老本行呢?
You still running the old schemes?
没有了
Nah.
在东德克萨斯偷牛没以前好干了
Nah, stealing cattle in East Texas ain't what it used to be.
一半的钱 双倍的风险 搞不好就被爆头了
Half the money, twice the chance of getting your head blown off.
况且 没有你在那儿当警长罩着我
Yeah, plus, without you there as sheriff to cover my tracks,
再干下去 我迟早会被抓
it was, uh, only a matter of time before I got caught.
你这次来是啥事?
What about this little visit?
惹事了?
You in trouble?
我就不能过来看看老朋友么?
Can't an old friend just drop by?
什么风把你吹来了?
What brings you in to town?
我来看看你伤口怎么样了
I came here to check on your wound.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
你比我自己还会照顾我
You take better care of me than I do myself.
你伤口愈合得不错
Well, you're healing well.
不过会留下伤疤
It'll leave a scar, though.
没事
That's all right.
我都有点引以为傲了
I sort of take pride in them now.
很高兴看到你恢复了精气神
It's good to see you find your strength.
卡连 你是不是有心事
Calian, is something wrong?
没事 就是我可能不能老在身边帮你了
I might not always be around here for you, that's all.
嘿 快点
Hey, come on.
是古斯
It's Gus.
知道他这是干吗去么?
Any idea what that's about?
不知道
No.
这段时间 我一直跟你,霍伊特和露西亚在一起...
I've been so busy with you and Hoyt and Lucia...
有些亏欠奥古斯都 和我的族人
I've failed to be there for Augustus and my people.
卡连 这是我的错
Calian, that's my fault.
不 是我的错
No. It's mine.
从我认识奥古斯都起 我们就一直是外人
And as long as I've known Augustus, we've been outsiders.
不过最近他这么信任警长...
But lately the way he trusts the sheriff...
不知道我们是否还站在同一边
it's hard to know if we're still on the same side.
要我说 如果我们连朋友都不能信任了...
I suppose if we can no longer trust our friends...
我们还能信任谁呢?
who can we trust?
还记得塞迪不?
You remember Sadie?
当然了 我比你先认识她的
Of course. I knew her before you did.
话说 她嫁给了俄亥俄来的一个牙医
Well, she married a dentist from Ohio.
牙医?
A dentist?
我还真没想到她会选择这样的人生
Not how I pictured her living out her days.
可不是么
No kidding.
我们还说会以她的名字命名酒馆
We always said we were gonna name that cantina after her.
什么酒馆?
What cantina?
你不记得了? - 不记得
You don't remember? - No.
我们本打算把偷牛赚的钱
We were gonna take the cattle rustling money
拿去边境南边开家酒馆的
and open a little cantina south of the border.
塞迪酒馆 没错
Sadie's Cantina. That's right.
不敢相信我居然忘了
I can't believe I forgot about that.
你跟我会变老发福
You and I were gonna get fat and old,
然后她会在吧台张罗
and she was gonna tend the bar.
好吧 这一杯就敬...
Well, here's to...
塞迪和她的牙医丈夫
Sadie and her dentist.
我们还可以做这件事
We could still do it.
做啥?
Do what?
开酒馆
Open the cantina.
我还剩下一点钱
I got a little bit of money left.
也许不够
Maybe not enough,
但你我再干一票呢?
but you and me riding together again?
伊莱 等等 - 我们可以...
Eli, hang on... - We could...
别急着否定 你考虑考虑 - 暂停一下
No, no, just think about it. - Hang on a minute.
我在独♥立♥镇这里完全脱不开身啊
I got my hands full here in Independence.
你我联手 有什么事情做不成的
You name me one thing the two of us ever put our minds to we couldn't pull off.
我不能脑袋一热就跑去墨西哥了
I can't up and go to Mexico on a whim.
为什么?告诉我 为什么不能?
Why not? Tell me, why not?
嘿 我们偷牛赚得那些钱
Hey, all that money we made stealing cattle?
我没跟任何人讲那是你的主意
I never told anyone that was your idea.
我只是想请你帮我个忙 汤姆 行不
I'm just asking you to do me a favor, Tom, okay?
你到底干吗来了 伊莱?
Why are you really here, Eli?
跟你说了我要去加利福利亚 - 不 真实的原因
I told you I'm going to California. - No. The real reason.
首先 你不打招呼就跑过来
First you come out here out of the blue,
然后又给我讲一大通老早以前的梦想
and now you're selling me on an old daydream
好像你没别的活路了
like your life depends on it.
你到底为什么而来? - 因为 妈的
Why are you really here? - Because, damn it,
没有你的帮助 我成不了
I won't make it out there without your help.
我也真的不想再东躲西♥藏♥了 汤姆
And I'm really tired of running, Tom.
伊莱 你在躲谁?
Eli, who are you running from?
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表