剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
我一半的时间都在找我的妹妹
Half my life I searched for my sister.
现在这张纸明确告诉了我她在哪
Now this piece of paper says exactly where she's at.
一个叫娜莎的23岁女性原住民
"A 23-year-old native woman named Nascha
最近和她的丈夫一起搬去了德州东部
recently moved to East Texas with her husband."
这个线索
This lead.
是你朋友给的?
It came from a friend?
一个身居高位的布法罗士兵团官员告诉我的
An officer high up in the buffalo soldiers.
他的话可信么
Can we trust him?
他和我在关于布法罗士兵团的变化方面
Well, he and I didn't see eye to eye
意见相左
on what the buffalo soldiers have become.
并且当我逃离时 他本可以了结我
And when I deserted, he could've shot me.
但他没有
But he didn't.
所以是的 我相信他
So, yeah. Yeah, I trust him.
那我们快马加鞭
Then we better hurry.
如果我当选为新任族长 我想要带领的是整个部族
If I'm chosen as the new chief, I want to lead the whole tribe.
但是还缺了一个人 就是我的妹妹
The one person missing from it is my sister.
走
Come on.
走吧
Hey. Come on.
我们直到清理父亲的书桌时
We didn't know my father had debts
才知道父亲欠了债
until we cleaned out his desk.
是的 你♥爸♥确实曾身陷囹圄
Yeah, your padre was in a hole.
我是唯一那个救他于水火之中的人
I helped him get out of it when no one else would.
当然 我们对您感激不尽 但是他的死
And we are so grateful, but his death...
这并不会改变协议的条款
It don't change the terms of the deal.
当然 还有另一个办法
There is of course one other option...
我很乐意接手你们的农场
I'd be happy to take that ranch off your hands.
那只够勉强过活一年的
That's barely enough to live on for a year.
为什么你不告诉我你需要钱
Why wouldn't you tell me you need money?
为什么要告诉你呢 嗯?
Why should I tell you, huh?
你甚至都没法在农场好好工作
When you couldn't even handle working on the ranch.
说真的 我可能过去屡屡让你失望
Let's be honest, I would've let you down sooner or later.
行了
You know what?
现在不是说这些的时候
I can't do this right now with you, Hoyt.
我需要好好想想
I need time to think.
好啊 可别想太久
Well, don't you think too long, little lady.
利息可不等人
Interest accrues every day.
我突然想到周围有些人
It occurs to me some folks around here
确实生活日渐滋润了
might be getting a little comfortable.
你知道么 真该有人给他♥娘♥的♥一拳
You know, someone should really take this guy down a notch.
直击要害?
Hit him where it hurts?
你还好么
You okay?
你这沾了东西
You got a little something here.
好吧
Oh.
我第一次见这样的沙暴
I have never seen a storm like this.
上一秒它还远在天边 眨眼间...
One minute it's on the horizon, the next...
没事了 这很安全
Okay. We're safe in here.
所以 我们现在该干嘛
So... what do we do now?
我们刚逃离了沙暴
We just ride out the storm.
对了 拉上窗帘
Oh, close this.
我是说
I meant...
怎么消磨时间 -消磨时间?
to pass the time. - Pass the time?
那年夏天我刚满13岁 大雨倾盆
Summer I turned 13, it rained so much
我和我姐姐被困在阁楼上 讲鬼故事
my sister and I were stuck in the attic telling ghost stories.
我把自己想象成“玛丽雪莱”
I fancied myself another Mary Shelley.
鬼故事和航海
Ghost stories and sailing.
把那些东西放在这
Here, put these here.
似乎是个有趣的童年
Sounds like a happy childhood.
你说你在英格兰长大
Did you, uh, spend a lot of time on the water,
那你常和水打交道么
growing up in New England?
避之不及
Avoided it like the plague.
怎么会?
How come?
有一天我们在一艘船上
We were on a boat one day
肖恩控告说我偷了他的糖
and Shane accused me of stealing his candy.
然后他就把我推到水里了
Then he pushed me in the water.
关键是 我还不会游泳
Problem was, I couldn't swim.
我差点淹死
I almost drowned that day.
那也太可怕了
That's awful.
是我爸把我拉了上来
And my father pulled me out,
救了我一命
and he saved me.
但是随后又因为偷东西把我打了个半死
And then he beat the hell out of me for stealing.
事实上我甚至都没碰到肖恩的糖
And I never even touched Shane's candy.
纯纯的诽谤
It was black licorice.
到今天仍然耿耿于怀
Hate that stuff to this day.
我也是
Mm, so do I.
哇哇哇 -别
Whoa, whoa, whoa. - Oh, no.
外面还有个人
There's someone out there.
会是肖恩么
Could it be Shane?
不管是谁 我们得帮帮他
Whoever it is, they need our help.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 来这边
Hey, over here!
抓住你了
All right, yeah.
加把劲
Come on.
汤姆
Tom!
继续走
Come on.
这些是在巴巴里海岸留下的 -真喜庆
Got these in the Barbary Coast. - Festive.
是么 这话从一个花心的骗子嘴里说出来
Oh, yeah? Well, that's rich
可真有意思
coming from a philandering con artist.
哦 或许你可以表现的别像个泼妇一样
Oh, maybe if you weren't such a ball-busting shrew.
你知道地鼠虽然是一种小型的鼠类动物
Did you know that a shrew is a small, mouse-like animal?
但光一年就杀了六个人 恐怖如斯
Vicious, they kill six people a year.
我就知道应该去隔壁的
I knew I should've gone to the White Doves.
三缺一
We need a fourth.
兰道尔
Randall!
干嘛
What?
过来一起玩吧
Why don't you come and join us?
怎么样 给我个面子
Huh? Old times' sake?
重归于好
Bury the hatchet?
就不能找个“正常人”来玩么
Couldn't find a rattlesnake with a penchant for gambling?
我不和作弊的家伙打牌
I don't play with cheaters.
为什么今天人人都和我过不去?
What's with everyone calling me names today?
我见识过你的那些小花招
I've seen your tricks.
霍伊特 把上衣脱了
Hoyt, take your shirt off.
你这个要求 也太过分了
That's awfully forward, even for you.
没得商量
Not on your life.
证明给他看你的袖子里没有藏着多余的牌
Show him you don't have cards up your sleeves.
啊?
What?
我真是服了
Oh, my God.
你要知道 平常你“脱衣服”的时候可不是这样磨磨唧唧的
You know, somehow I thought you'd be faster at this.
裤子也脱了
Pants, too.
喂 不要得寸进尺
Oh, come on now.
那就有悖善良风俗了
That is truly against everything good and holy.
不想让大家看到你藏的小玩意?
Afraid for everyone to see what it is you're covering?
你们最好往后退一点
Might want to back up a bit.
它可是在里面憋了好长时间了
It's been all coiled up for a spell.
真是可悲
Pathetic.
你们在玩啥呢
What are you all playing?
这个游戏只用抽五张牌
The game is five-card draw.
看霍伊特这模样已经输了
Looks like Hoyt's already lost.
不 只是我这样更自在
No, I'm just more comfortable this way.
是么 -就是这样
Mm-hmm. - That's all.
能带我一个么
Can I join?
买♥♥定离手 甜心
There's a buy-in, sweet pea.
如果你有钱 欢迎你加入
If you got the cash, pull up a chair.
听着 我帮你出钱
You know what? I'll float you.
为我的教女尽绵薄之力
Least I can do for my goddaughter.
女士们和先生们 下注吧 游戏开始
Ante up, Madame Mustache, let's play.
切牌吧
Cut.
你可真是选了个出游的好日子
You sure picked the right day to travel.
我不得不在独♥立♥镇暂作停留
I had to stop in Independence.
20年前 我和我已故的丈夫哈里
My late husband Harry and I met right here at Hagan's.
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表