剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
注:片尾有画稿(35:41)
展现出紧身裤
revealing tights underneath.
就像...呃 杂技演员那样
Like, uh... an acrobat.
对 对 就是那样 -嗯
Yes, yes, exactly. - Mm-hmm.
再加上和马戏团帐篷一样的红白条纹
In red and white stripes, like the tent.
天哪 这太巧妙了
Oh, this is brilliant.
你多久能做出样品给我瞧瞧
How soon do you think you can get me some sketches?
呃 今天吧 我尽量
Uh, today, if I can.
好 -嗯
Sure. - Mm-hmm.
一切都还好么?
Is everything all right?
没事 只是在脑子里设想了下
Just sketching in my mind.
嗯 -嗯
Mm. - Hmm.
你知道么 我最近一直在想
You know, I've been thinking.
你还记得我们第一次见面
Do you remember the first day that we met?
你站在哈根酒馆的门口
You were standing outside of Hagan's
穿着黑边的绿色长裙
in that green dress with the black ruffles.
当时阳光洒向你的脸庞
I remember how the sunlight was hitting your face.
你记得你当时对我说了啥么
Do you remember what you said to me?
不记得了?
Uh-uh? (laughs)
你对我说 别在意生活中的那些不如意
You said, "Don't mind the bitter days."
善人终有好报
"They give the sweet ones their flavor." - Mm-hmm.
那正是我当时亟需的安慰
And that's exactly what I needed to hear that day.
仿佛是相见如故一般
It was like we'd known each other from the beginning.
莉莉
Lily.
孙凯
Sung Kai.
真的是你
怎么可能
你...
你怎么会在这里?
不好意思 凯特 这是莉莉
I'm sorry. Uh, Kate, this is Lily.
这是我朋友 凯特
很高兴认识你
I-It's really very nice to-to meet you.
你们俩是怎么认识的?
How do you two know each other?
几年前我们在旧金山认识的
We met in San Francisco many years ago.
你知道 我非常乐意
You know, I am more than happy
让你们二位故人叙叙旧
to just give you a minute to-to catch up, so...
没想到 这么多年没见 你变了这么多
You look different. You talk different.
为了争取我现在的生活
To build the life I have now,
我必须改头换面
I had to become someone new.
我内心一直祈祷你还活着
I always hoped you made it out.
那天我们一起逃跑 却彼此分离
The night we tried to escape and were separated,
我回去 而你却不在了
I went back, but you were gone.
我以为你死了
你这些年在哪里啊
杂货店的夫妻两收留了我
在那短暂的一段日子 我甚至感觉
And then, after a while, I almost felt like
自己过上了正常人的生活
I had a normal life.
然后一个月前 堂口来了
And then a month ago the Tong came,
我无意中听见他们说找到你在哪了
and I overheard them talking about how they found you.
但这也意味着 他们已经在路上了
But they are, they are coming.
我知道 我收到了红包
我们必须要走 现在就要走
我做不到
I can't.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is our chance...
永远摆脱他们
to be free from... from them,
摆脱那个噩梦般的夜晚
from that horrible night.
去过我们一直梦想的生活
To build the life we always dreamed of.
我去收拾东西
I'll gather supplies.
一小时内我们就能出发
We can be on the road in an hour.
如果有人来 藏好
If anyone comes by, stay out of sight.
我不会让任何的事情再发生在你身上
这就是我的办公室 -哇哇哇
TOM: This is it. - SHANE: Well...
这还是头一次我走进来
I don't think I've ever walked into a sheriff station
而不是被抓进来
of my own free will.
沃克小姐 你没事吧
Miss Walker, you all right?
唯一比血更严重的
Only thing worse than blood.
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
请问你是?-肖恩戴维森
And you are? - Shane Davidson.
我知道你在想什么
Now, I know what you're thinking.
我这么一个英俊潇洒的人是怎么和
How can such a handsome devil be related to
这样一个泥腿子扯上关系的
such a mangy mutt?
虽然但是 他就是个小丑
Forgive my brother. He's an absolute buffoon.
阿比盖尔 沃克
Abigail Walker.
汤姆 从没听你说过你还有兄弟
Tom, I didn't know you had siblings.
一个东部来的商人
Businessman from back east.
好久不见
We don't have the pleasure of seeing each other
还不如不见
all that much.
话说 你觉得我们庆祝下
Speaking of, what do you say we commemorate
我们这小小的家庭团聚 喝一杯如何
this little family reunion with a drink
从你的藏品里选一瓶
in one of your fine watering holes?
艾比 我能这么称呼你么
Abby-- Can I call you Abby?
可以
Abby is fine.
那好 艾儿比 一起喝几杯?
Well, "Abby is fine," would you like to join us?
那不好吧
It's not a good idea.
也许你现在觉得他喋喋不休
You think he talks a lot now, wait till
那是你没看到他喝过酒的样子
you get some whiskey in him. Mm-mm.
其实 我很乐意见识下
As a matter of fact, I would love to.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
莉莉呢
Where's Lily?
在餐馆 -来订房♥么?
Back at the restaurant. - You getting a room?
如果我是对的
You know, if you do...
带上这个
you should take a bottle of that.
感觉你似乎激♥情♥难耐 不是吗?
I feel like you might work up a little bit of a thirst, huh?
实际上 我需要预支我的工钱
Actually, I need to get paid early
这周的洗衣费
for this week's laundry.
没问题
Sure.
天知地知 你知我知
What the boss doesn't know won't kill him.
拿好 亲爱的
That's you, love.
谢谢你 凯特
Thank you, Kate.
谢谢你为我做的一切
For everything.
凯
Kai.
听着 你和莉莉是惹上麻烦了么
Listen, are you and Lily in some kind of trouble?
有人在找我
People are looking for me.
穷凶极恶之人
Dangerous people.
所以我们打算离开这
So we are leaving town.
凯 真希望不是由我来告诉你
Kai, I really don't want to be the person to...
你不觉得 莉莉出现的时机
to bring this up to you, but do you find Lily's timing
有一些奇怪么?-你总是这样
a little bit strange? - You always do that
你欲言又止的时候就会这样
with your face when you want to say more.
说吧
What? - (sighs)
她 她的鞋子
Her-her shoes. - (chuckles)
她的鞋子过于干净了 如同新的一般
Her shoes are-- they're clean. They're brand-new.
这对于一个在逃亡的人来说太不寻常了
That's odd for a woman who says she's on the run.
也许她换了一双 -也许吧
Maybe she wore out the old pair. - Maybe.
也许那些亡命之徒
Maybe the people that are trying to find you
用她做诱饵 引你出来
are using her to draw you out.
在你离开前 想一想
Maybe just take a beat before you leave
你这么多年在这打造的一切
everything that you've built here.
莉莉的安全比我的店更重要
Lily's safety is more important than my store.
凯 我担心你可能被她玩弄了
Kai, I'm worried that she's playing you.
就像你玩弄我一样?
The way you play me?
你用我来探取情报
You use me for information.
只有在我对你有价值的时候 你才会想到我
You drop by only when I serve you.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我知道你真实身份是个平克顿特工
I know you are a Pinkerton agent.
别把我当傻子
I've seen things, overheard things.
好吧 听着 -我很抱歉
All right, listen, I-- I'm so sorry.
我想告诉你 但这没那么简单 -这都不重要了
It's complicated. I wanted to tell you. - It doesn't matter.
我和莉莉 知根知底
Lily and I, we know each other.
我不会再次失去她了
I won't lose her again.
永别了 凯特
再见
Goodbye.
他没出现
GUS: He didn't show.
本想去阿帕奇人的营地看看 但是我...
Thought about riding to the Apache camp, but I...
不行 我们不能贸然离开
No, we can't risk leaving
尤其是在一个堂口就要来的情况下
with the Tong coming to town, Gus.
而且我觉得在那场审判过后
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表