剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
I ain't going home ♪
Till dawn ♪
I ain't going home ♪
Here I sit, next to you ♪
这头牛牛挺帅啊
Aren't you a handsome fella?
♪ Got a bottle of whiskey
and a bottle of wine ♪
♪ We ain't going nowhere,
nowhere ♪
'Cause we're feeling fine ♪
I ain't going home ♪
No, we ain't going home. ♪
早上好 警长
Morning, Sheriff.
有什么要帮忙找的么?
Can I help you find something?
嗯 是啊
Yeah, I hope so.
你的屠宰房♥在附近么?
Your slaughterhouse nearby?
你是在找什么么?
Are you looking for something?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但我需要知道为什么我丈夫会被杀
But I need to know why my husband was killed.
我绝不离开 直到戴维森付出代价
And I can't leave until Sheriff Davidson pays for what he did.
到底 为啥...
Why, exactly...
我们要回到这里?
did we come back to this place?
来看有什么东西被拿走了
To see if anything was taken.
可能已经被捡破烂的翻过了
Scavengers could've been out here already.
把值钱的都拿走了
Taken anything valuable.
这位很懂的样子
He knows from experience.
嘿 你谁啊 这哥们是谁啊?
Hey, who are you? Who is this guy?
我们为什么要相信他? - 是卡连救了我
Why are we trusting him? - Calian found me out here.
如果不是他我早死了
I'd be dead without him.
我能把性命托付给他
I trust him with my life.
相比而言 有人差点害我在银行遭遇枪战
More than I can say for a man who held me at gunpoint in a bank yesterday.
你为啥要在他面前提这个?
And why would you tell him that?
我早就猜到了
I already figured it out.
是啊 你多聪明
Yeah, I bet you did.
所以我应该随便信一个陌生人 只要他帮忙?
So I'm supposed to trust a stranger who helps us how?
我找到了另一组脚印
I found another set of tracks.
是有人跟戴维森一起?
So someone was with Davidson?
也许有目击者? - 或者是帮凶
Maybe a witness? - Or an accomplice.
也许就是他的副警长
Probably that deputy of his.
我们可以相信奥古斯都 我认识他好多年了
We can trust Augustus. I've known him for years.
他是真心为镇子好
He's loyal to this town.
这里的信任是不是有点太多了
There's a lot of trust going around.
你那个副警长朋友
Your friend there
差点在昨晚舞会上抓了我
almost arrested me at the show last night.
你确实抢了银行啊
Well, you did rob a bank.
听着 我只是更喜欢一个人做事
Look, I-I just work better alone.
你不是怀疑戴维森
Didn't you suspect the Davidsons
偷了露西亚家农场的牛么?
of stealing the cattle from Lucia's ranch?
你觉得他会就此罢休么?
Do you really think it's going to stop there?
如果我们要搞清楚他最终的目的
If we are going to figure out what he's really up to,
你们俩需要好好合作
you two have to work together.
那是利亚姆的烟盒 - 空的
That's Liam's cigar case. - It's empty.
倒霉
Too bad.
我倒是想抽一根
Could use a smoke.
他之前把父亲的怀表
He used to keep his father's pocket watch,
和他的日记放在里面
his-his journal in here.
怎么 你又有新发现?
What, you find something else?
利亚姆画的
Liam made it.
他说这就是我们度过余生的地方
He said this is where we were going to live together.
我知道这地方
I know that place.
在下一个山头
It's over the next hill.
我可以带你去
I can take you.
我得去看看
I need to see it.
沃克小姐
Miss Walker.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing out here?
戴维森警长
Sheriff Davidson.
你觉得这地方怎么样?
So what do you think of the place?
我刚搬进来
Just moved in.
这里一直是镇子警长的住所
It's a town tradition for the sheriff to live here.
但我猜你已经知道了
But I guess you already knew that.
是啊 我刚去警长办公室找你...
Yes. I went to the sheriff's office looking for you and...
听说你会在这儿
heard you were here.
你想聊聊银行劫案?
You wanted to talk about the robbery?
是啊 银行劫案
Yes. The robbery.
我本来在找你
I was looking for you.
结果我们相遇了
Turns out we found each other.
是啊
Looks that way.
一定是段痛苦的经历吧
Must've been a harrowing ordeal,
被那么当成人♥质♥
being taken hostage like that.
害怕极了 不知道接下来会发生什么
Terrifying, not knowing what might happen next.
知道是谁干的么? - 还不知道
Any idea who it was? - Not yet.
奥古斯都和我还在问询目击者
Augustus and I are still talking to witnesses.
如果你记得任何细节...
But anything you can remember...
都会帮上大忙
would be of great help.
他当时...
He was...
蒙着面
covering his face.
用头巾
With a bandana.
他的头发是...红色的
His hair was... red.
普通身高和体型 呃...
A-Average height, build. Um...
也许有点瘦
perhaps on the skinny side.
真心希望我可以记起更多
I really wish I could remember more.
好吧...
Well...
比银行里某些女士强多了
better than some of the ladies at the bank.
只记得他迷人的蓝眼睛
Mesmerized by his blue eyes.
Imagine that being what you recall.
在那种情形下 记忆可能不太靠谱
It's strange what you remember during something like that.
也许到时候你会想起更多细节
Well, maybe more detail will occur to you in time.
在那之前...
But until then...
...我保证会尽一切努力
...I promise I'll do everything in my power
抓到那个罪犯
to catch the man who did it.
你有家人么
You have family?
我意思是...
I mean...
会有人跟你一起住在这里么?
will anyone be living here with you?
我希望有天能有个家庭
I hope to have a family one day.
你也是新来的 我明白
You're new here, too, I understand.
银行的人说
Folks at the bank
他们之前从未在独♥立♥城见过你
said they never seen you in Independence before.
我只是路过
I'm passing through.
有朋友在镇上 我还没
Friends in town. I haven't...
决定要在这里待多久
decided how long I'll stay.
也许晚餐后你就可以决定了
Well, maybe dinner would change that.
跟你一起么?
With you?
我来的第一天 他们为我开了欢迎舞会
Well, I got a whole welcome party on my first day here.
经历了这些
It's only fair, after what's happened,
你也该受到正式的欢迎 这才公平
that you get a decent welcome to town, too.
我还有别的事要处理
I have other matters to attend to.
下次吧
Another time.
下次吧
Another time.
你咋又闷闷不乐呢 凯特
What are you upset about now, Kate?
你还没支付舞娘的工钱 你心里清楚
You still haven't paid the dancers and you know it.
我会给的
I will. In time.
一旦我支付完货款
Once I pay the vendors.
还有我们新警长加冕典礼上的...
The repairs for our new sheriff's...
维修费
coronation.
赶紧付钱给姑娘们 否则下周你就没戏可演了
Pay the girls. You might not have a show next week.
那就没钱买♥♥新戏服了 - 没人会在意
Can't afford new costumes. - No one's gonna care
舞娘们穿什么
if there are no dancers to wear them.
谁知道呢
You never know.
据说有麻烦事要发生
I hear something's going around.
我们可能都会生病
We might all get sick.
我尽力而为
I'll do my best.
现在你可以去烦别人了不?
Now can you buzz around someone else?
这么多问题
Asking questions.
还这么多要求
Making demands.
话说
Say,
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表