剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
任何人对此有问题,快来找我
Anyone has a problem with that, come find me.
从弗朗西斯·雷耶斯的尸体上取下
Pulled from the body of Francis Reyes.
合适的人在监狱里
The right man is in jail.
一个无辜的人没有被绞死
And an innocent one didn't hang.
这是一件好事
It's a good thing.
我发现,仁慈比严格的正义
"I have always found that mercy bears richer fruit
结出更丰富的果实
than strict justice."
那是谁说的?
And who said that?
你喜欢读的罗马将军之一?
One of those Roman generals you like to read about?
亚伯拉罕·林肯
Abraham Lincoln.
我一直想问你
I've been meaning to ask you...
昨晚你和我的前任
What were you and my predecessor doing
在雷耶斯牧场干什么?
at the Reyes Ranch last night?
我们正在追踪他们偷来的牛
We were following a lead on their stolen cattle.
没想到是他们自己的儿子
Didn't expect it to be their own son.
我想知道是谁让他这么做的
I wonder who put him up to it.
嗯哼
Hmm.
警长,你没事吧?
Sheriff, you all right?
非常健康
Right as rain.
伊森
Ethan.
我以为你可能想要这个
I thought you might want this.
凯特,你知道
Kate, do you have any...
你要做什么吗?
any idea of what you're about to do?
你知道我已经做了什么吗,
Do you have any idea what I've already done,
以徽章的名义?
in the name of that badge?
伊 我们应该保护人们
E, we were supposed to protect people.
我们本该保护那些正在
We were supposed to protect hard-working people
筑梦的勤劳的人们
that were building a dream.
相反,我们有一条我们留下的破碎的生活轨迹
Instead, we-we-we have a... a trail of broken lives
为了什么?对于客户?
we left behind us. For what? For a client?
这位老人喜欢你,凯特
The old man likes you, Kate.
他不太喜欢放手
He doesn't take well to letting go of things.
幸运的是我不是什么东西
Lucky that I'm not a thing.
那么,你想让我告诉他什么?
So, what, uh... what do you want me to tell him?
你告诉他
You tell him that if the Davidsons
如果戴维森一家找到了我
somehow find out who I am,
我会把你烧死
I will burn you to the ground.
我的政♥府♥联♥系♥人,媒体
My government contacts, the press...
我会确保全世界都知道你变成了什么
I will make sure the world knows what you've become.
别担心我,我会没事的
Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.
炼狱这里很好
It's nice here in Purgatory.
见到你真的很高兴,凯特
It was really good seeing you, Kate.
谢谢你刮胡子
Thanks for the shave.
我 嗯
I, uh...
当你需要我的时候
I shouldn't have stayed away
我不应该离开
when you needed me.
我欠你一个… -你救了我的命,霍伊特
I owe you an-- - You helped save my life, Hoyt.
弗朗西斯的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Francis.
我知道他很在乎你
I know he cared for you.
是的,嗯
Yeah, well...
在我把路易斯自首后
after I turned Luis in,
我不知道露西亚和她妈妈会有什么感觉
I don't know how Lucia and her mom are gonna feel.
你必须为他们服务
You have to be there for them.
是的
Yeah.
嘿,救了你一命
Hey, that whole saving your life bit...
这意味着你现在欠我吗?
Does that mean you owe me now?
我说你帮了忙
I said you helped.
如果他们知道你今天在法庭上撒谎
If they learned you lied on the stand today...
我只是在做你会为我做的事
I was just doing what you would've did for me.
有时我想知道
Sometimes I wonder
我要保护那些在第一次指控时
why I'm protecting the same people that would hang me
就要绞死我的人
at the first accusation.
我的一部分感觉我应该和你一起离开
Part of me feels like I should leave with you.
你们中的一部分人知道你们应该留下来
And part of you knows you should stay.
这个小镇需要你,奥古斯都
This town needs you, Augustus.
My heart is spilling over ♪
Crashing on the ground ♪
I can't see what's around me ♪
But soon I'll come around... ♪
谢谢 -考虑到判决结果
Thank you. - Well, considering the verdict,
我不认为法官觉得我特别有说服力
I don't think the judge found me particularly convincing.
但他不是你需要说服的人
But he wasn't the one you needed to convince.
艾比,你帮助别人改变了想法
You helped others think differently, Abby.
一切都一样
All the same...
一切之后
After everything...
我还会再见到你吗?
will I ever see you again?
In the sky tonight... ♪
也许我们会在高高的草丛中找到彼此
Maybe we'll find each other in the tall grass.
Trick of the light ♪
♪ May never come but I'm willing to wait ♪
What can I say? ♪
I'm a man of the faith ♪
♪ And there's an ocean in my body ♪
♪ And there's a river in my soul ♪
And I'm crying... ♪
This path that I've taken ♪
Is the only one I know ♪
♪ Well, I've come so far to get here... ♪
♪ And if I see a sign in the sky tonight ♪
♪ No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light ♪
♪ May never come, but I'm willing to wait ♪
What can I say? ♪
I'm a man of the faith ♪
♪ And there's an ocean in my body ♪
♪ And there's a river in my soul ♪
And I'm crying ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
And we are the dawn ♪
And we carry the sun... ♪
你知道,这一天可能结束了
You know, the day might be over, but I have a feeling
但我感觉到艾比·沃克 先生
the adventures of Abby Walker, Esquire,
也许才刚刚开始 -嗯
might just be beginning. - Hmm.
And we are the dawn ♪
与伊森的会面。我 ..我忘了
The meeting with Ethan. I... I forgot.
他同意帮忙吗?
Did he agree to help?
呃,不
Uh, no.
And we carry the sun... ♪
我辞职了
I resigned.
但没关系 这很好
But that's okay. That's just fine,
因为我们要解决利亚姆的谋杀案
because we are gonna solve Liam's murder,
我们要打倒戴维森一家
and we are gonna take down the Davidsons,
我们要自己把这座城镇摆平
and we are gonna set this town straight all by ourselves.
嗯 -因为没有人会帮助我们
Hmm. -'Cause nobody else is gonna help us.
在世界的锯齿边缘
"On the jagged edge of the world."
那是什么?
What's that?
没有什么
Nothing.
只是…我想我开始感觉
Just... I think I'm beginning to feel
这地方和你一样
the same way about this place as you do.
警长?
Sheriff?
哦,我的天 警长
Oh, my God. Sheriff.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
帮帮我,艾比
Help me, Abby.
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表