剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
♪ Come all you roving cowboys ♪
♪ Bound down this lowly land ♪
♪ I'll tell to you a story ♪
♪ While you around me stand ♪
♪ I'm goin' to quit this Wild West ♪
你是说你不确定是汤姆干的
You mean you're not sure Tom did it.
那如果不是他 是谁呢
Well, if it wasn't him, who?
昨晚我看到一个酷似汤姆的男人
Last night I saw a man
但事实上不是他
who I could have sworn was Tom, but it wasn't.
我当时站在大街上
And even though I was standing on Main Street,
却感觉好像回到了那个晚上
I felt like I was right back at that night
看到了那个杀死利亚姆的凶手 -艾比 你说
looking at the man who shot Liam. - Abby, you said
你看到汤姆杀死了利亚姆
that you saw Tom Davidson kill Liam.
并且你对此十分确定 -过去是的
You said that you were certain. - I was certain.
我不知道这是怎么一回事 但是
I-I don't know how this is possible, but...
艾比 如果你是不想再继续深究
Abby, if you are not willing to come forward,
从法律上说 我们都没有立案
legally, we don't have a case.
我比任何人都更渴望正义
I want justice more than anyone,
但这足以构成合理怀疑
but this constitutes reasonable doubt.
我的老天
(scoffs) Oh, my...
我需要时间把这想明白
I need some time to think this over.
听起来你也一样
And it sounds like you need to do the same.
拜托 你们说点啥吧
Someone please say something.
现在 我心里一部分希望你那天晚上让他在那血流致死
Right now, part of me wishes you let him bleed out up there.
凯特
(door opens, closes) - Kate,
汤姆仍可能是凶手 但是
Tom still could be guilty, but I...
我也不能否认我所看到的
I can't deny what I saw,
即使这完全说不通
even if I can't explain it.
艾比 我也没法解释
I can't explain it either, Abby.
我没法作证直到我们知道...
I can't testify until we know...
“我们"? 得了吧艾比
"We"? Abby!
我们跟着你忙前忙后
We followed your lead.
我们...
We...
我认为“我们”做的够多了
I think I've had enough of "we" for right now.
既然我们现在有段时间
Since we're taking a little break
不用操心艾比的事情
from helping Abby,
也许你可以帮我个忙
maybe you can help me with something else.
凯碰到麻烦了
Kai's in trouble.
然后他来找你帮忙?
And he came to you?
我想明白了
Well, I figured it out.
他不想把这件事闹大
He wants to keep the circle small.
你要知道 有个堂口在追杀他
Listen, a Tong is after him.
听着 如果这个堂口有传闻中的一半凶暴
Well, if the Tongs are half as brutal as I've heard,
我们无疑需要找些帮手
we're gonna need some backup.
这些年来我也结交了些拿钱办事的人
I made some friends with some hired guns over the years.
哈 抢银行认识的么
What, robbing banks?
那难道不是一切革命友谊的基础么?
Ain't that the foundation of all good friendships?
我觉得我们身边就有一个合适的人选
I was thinking someone closer by.
一个我们都可以信任的人
Someone we can both trust.
卡莲
Calian.
你们俩在这鬼鬼祟祟干嘛呢
What are you two chickens huddled up about?
我们刚在谈论一个共同的朋友
We're just, um, talking about a mutual friend.
是的 -嗯
Yeah. - Mm.
你有何打算?
Where you off to?
毕竟现在不用操心艾比的事情
After Abby's big revelation
我打算把这些抛在脑后
I thought I'd take my mind off things
去凯那儿看看衣服 -帮我们个忙
and go see Kai about some costumes. - Do us a favor.
帮我们盯着他
Keep an eye on him for us.
为啥? 发生什么了 -照做就行了
Why, what's going on? - Just do it.
行?
All right?
凯特 拜托
Kate. Please?
既然你态度这么好 那行吧
Well, since you asked so nicely.
说吧 出啥事了
All right, what seems to be the problem?
有个嫖♥客♥赖在房♥间不走了
Customer's locked up in the room.
还只付了昨晚的钱
Only paid for yesterday.
是啊 又是新的一天了
New day, new rate.
因为他看起来还不错 我用最好的姑娘招待他
I gave him my best girls 'cause he seemed good for it.
而现在 警长 我在考虑拿出我的霰弹枪了
Sheriff, I'm contemplating grabbing my shotgun.
稍安勿躁 一切尽在掌握
I will handle it, okay? Hang on.
美女们 他在这么 -汤姆
Ladies. Is he in here? - Tom.
就在这边
Right over there.
好的
Okay.
我和你们说 宝贝儿
MAN: I told you, ladies,
等我吃完早饭 我就付钱
I'll pay you after breakfast.
来来来 都出去
All right, let's go.
他就是个没钱的蠢蛋
His pocket's emptier than his damn head.
别这样 宝贝们
Aw, come on, girls.
美好的一天才刚刚开始
Pony rides are just getting started.
别磨叽了 起来 我们走 -哎
All right, let's go, get up. - Ugh.
肖恩?-你好啊 警长
Shane? - Well, hi, Sheriff.
如果知道你要来 我就穿上裤子了
If I'd known you were coming, I would have worn pants.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing here?
爸妈派我到阿比林去
Mom and Dad sent me to Abilene
和几个铁路那边的官员应酬
to wine and dine a couple railroad suits.
喝了几杯酒 说了一大堆奉承话
Took a few dozen drinks and more sweet-talking
但我们现在拥有了
than half these ladies, but we now own
整个南内布拉斯加州最大的钢铁合同
the largest steel contract south of Nebraska.
这是什么 你现在还随身带枪了
What is this? You carry a gun now?
这也是你那花言巧语的商业交易的一部分?
Is that part of your sweet-talking business deals?
毕竟我来到西部了 入乡随俗
Yeah. I'm out west. I gotta dress the part.
你听到我刚才说的了么
Did you hear what I just said?
是的 我听到了 钢铁合同
Yeah, I heard. Steel contracts.
听起来真了不得
Sounds like you really saved the day.
哦 我亲爱的弟弟 不要嫉妒我
Oh, don't be jealous, big brother.
别忘了 我们是个团队
We're a team, remember?
你有想过告诉我
Were you planning on telling me
你打算到镇上来么
you were coming in to town?
好吧 我听说你躺在
Well, people said you were laid up
奥斯汀的一家医院
in a hospital in Austin.
出什么事了
What happened?
上马的时候太用力了?
Jump on your horse too hard?
哇偶
Wow.
看看你 真是受人欢迎呢
Look at you, making friends everywhere you go.
就和我们小时候那样
Just like when we were kids.
你还记得么 那时候我们几乎不去学校
You remember? We weren't in school for more than a day,
而且你后面总是追着一帮人
and you had those guys after you.
不 他们是来追你的 肖恩 不是我
No, they were after you, Shane, not me.
噢 对 你说的对
Huh. Oh, yeah, you're right.
但你把他们都赶跑了 汤姆
But you stopped 'em, Tom.
听着 老实和我说
Listen, tell me straight.
你和这件事有关么
You know anything about this?
什么 我怎么可能会知道...
What? How would I know anything about...
也不是一次两次了 你干了坏事
Wouldn't be the first time you did something
我来帮你擦屁♥股♥或者承担后果
that came back on me to clean up or take the blame for.
听着 如果我知道有人妄图谋杀你
Listen, if I'd known someone was trying to murder you,
我一定第一时间赶过来
I would have come sooner,
亲自帮你收拾他们
helped you string 'em up myself.
是么 -那当然
Is that right? - Yeah.
放松 兄弟 也没那么糟糕
Come on, man. Hasn't been all bad.
你记得我们吓米勒兄弟那次
You remember scaring the Miller twins
我们打扮的和尼姑一样
when we dressed up like nuns?
把他们都吓尿了
I think we scared the crap out of them.
好了
All right!
行 收拾收拾 我带你镇上逛逛
All right, get dressed. I'll show you my town.
这才是我的汤姆
There he is.
这是我对演出的想法
KATE: Here's what I'm thinking for the show.
别急着笑 听我说完
And don't laugh. Bear with me.
[注:歌♥舞中融入马戏表演元素]
Bally Broads
Bally Broads.
我没办法把酒吧变成马戏团
I know I cannot turn the bar into a circus,
但我可以退而求其次 我们可以教那些女孩
but I can juggle a little bit, and we can teach the girls
跳舞的时候用上些道具
to dance with hoops.
我可以基于短裙设计一些裙子
I can make dresses where the skirt comes off,
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表