剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
你觉得舒服吗
going against Tom in public?
-作证? -嗯
-Testify? -Mm-hmm.
这将是他对我的承诺
It would be his word against mine.
我们需要一个更有力的案例
Well, we need a stronger case.
我以为这就是伊森的目的
I thought that's what Ethan is for.
难道他没有资源
Doesn't he have the resources
展开真正的调查吗
to open up a real investigation?
是的,他有,但我们仍然必须彻底
Yes, he does, but we still have to be thorough.
当这样的事情不小心发生时
When things like this proceed without caution,
人们会受伤
people-- people get hurt.
我拒绝犯那个错误
And I refuse to make that mistake.
我会找出我能做的
I will find out what I can.
哦,嗨,朋友
Oh, well, hiya, sunshine.
在这个美丽的早晨,你为什么来哈根家
What brings you to Hagan's on this beautiful morning?
只是在找戴维森警长
Just looking for Sheriff Davidson.
他不在警局 你见过他吗
He's not at the jailhouse. Have you seen him?
他还没有离开他的新办公室
He hasn't left his new office.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见,凯
Bye, Kai.
你好
Hi.
他甚至不知道我在这里
He didn't even know I was here.
我想他喜欢你
I think he likes you.
是的,我能说什么
Yeah, well, what can I say?
我对一些人有这种影响
I have that effect on some people.
这不是我愿意打碎的心
That's not a heart I'm willing to break.
-警长 -凯
-Sheriff. -Kai.
你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
是关于前几天晚上餐厅里的事吗
Is this about the other night at the restaurant?
我知道你以前在铁路工作
I understand you used to work the railroads.
你见过负责人吗
Did you ever see or speak to the men in charge?
从未说过话 只在打架时见过他们
Never spoke. Only saw them at the fights.
打架
The fights?
我们工作时间很长 我们吃不饱,工资也低
We work long hours. We were underfed and underpaid.
为了赚取额外的钱
To earn extra money,
工人们会互相争斗
the workers would fight each other.
争斗
Fights.
哦,该死的
Aw, hell no.
狡猾的狗♥娘♥养♥的!那是一个神圣的树桩
Tricky son of a bitch! That's a sacred tree stump!
关于这些争斗,你还能告诉我什么
What else can you tell me about these fights?
老板们会掸掉帽子
The bosses would dust off their top hats
看着
and watch.
下注
Place bets.
而对我们来说,这就是生死
For us, it was life or death.
对老板们来说,这是一种乐趣
For them, a source of amusement.
奇观
A spectacle.
你打过架吗
Did you ever fight?
别碰我,霍伊特
Get your damn hands off me, Hoyt.
没有
No.
我并不是毫无意义
I didn't mean nothing by it.
我只是说,有点体面
I'm just saying, have some decency.
这是你该死的帽子
Here's your damn hat back.
我只是在浇水
I was just watering!
谢谢你来见我,凯
Thanks for dropping in, Kai.
嘿,老板,我有个问题要问你
Hey, boss, I got a question for you.
维吉尔·格林先生
Mr. Virgil Green.
是的 你是谁?
Indeed. Who's asking?
汤姆·戴维森
Tom Davidson,
警长 也是这家高档酒店的老板
sheriff and proprietor of this fine establishment.
欢迎你来独♥立♥镇
I'd like to welcome you to Independence.
我的姑妈特蕾莎告诉我 你要从城里过来
My Aunt Teresa told me you'd be coming through town.
我必须说,你来的时机无可挑剔
And I must say, your timing is impeccable.
你来得正好
You've arrived on the occasion
我们镇的首届搏斗比赛之夜
of our town's inaugural Fight Night.
你有兴趣留下来吗
Would you be interested in staying?
-我很荣幸 -好极了
-I'd be honored. -Excellent.
我会把你安排在我们最好的套房♥里
I'll put you up in our best suite,
把你当作贵宾
and consider yourself a guest of honor.
如果你有什么需要的,不要犹豫
And if there's anything that you need, don't hesitate to ask.
-卡佛小姐… -嗨
-Miss Carver here... -Hi.
将处理一切
...will handle everything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么,还有什么让你认为奥蒂斯杀了利亚姆·柯林斯?
So, what else makes you think that Otis killed Liam Collins?
.36口径的枪已经足够普遍了
A .36 is common enough.
你不觉得奇怪
You don't find it curious
谋杀案发生后他就没来过镇上
that he hasn't been in town since the murder?
他在镇上住了十多年,现在成了鬼
He lived in town over ten years and now he's a ghost.
并不意味着他有罪
Doesn't mean he's guilty.
这就是为什么我们
And that's why we're going to go
要让他说出自己的故事
let him tell his side of the story.
这也不应该那么难
And it shouldn't be that hard either.
男人比法律更爱的唯一 一件事就是说话
Only thing that man loved more than the law was talking.
从奥斯汀的新闻
From the news out of Austin
到他身上发现的最新皮疹
to the latest rash he found on his person.
不仅如此,而且
Not only that, but...
我敢肯定,不管他说什么
I'm sure whatever he has to say,
他身上都有这种感觉
it's been wearing on him.
你可能是对的
You may be right.
但我希望为了你的镇子,你错了
But I hope for your town's sake, you're wrong.
你好,孩子们
Howdy, boys!
下次你可能想先宣告自己的到来
Next time you might want to announce yourselves.
请原谅屋里的混乱
Excuse the mess.
我们,呃,我们在镇上很想你
Well, we, uh, we missed you in town.
我想知道你为什么没来过镇上
I was wondering why you haven't been around.
哦,你知道是怎么回事
Oh, you know how it is.
我有事情要做 你也很忙
I got things to do. You get busy.
此外,我不想踩到新警长的靴子
Besides, I wouldn't want to step on the new sheriff's boots.
他不需要那个老家伙在背后监视他
He doesn't need the old guard looking over his shoulder.
别在意这些
Never mind all that.
我的朋友在这里
My friends are here.
我们喝一杯吧
Let's have ourselves a drink.
不,谢谢 我们没事
No, thanks. We're all right.
你们俩怎么了
What's with you two?
古斯,你值班还是什么
Gus, you on duty or something?
奥蒂斯,你坐下
Otis, I think you need to take a seat.
我要问你一些问题
I got to ask you some questions.
-免费赠送 -谢谢,凯
-On the house. -Thanks, Kai.
嗯
Mmm.
你真的认为你会在那本书中
You really think you're going to find anything
找到什么?
in that book?
这件事和利亚姆谈了好几个星期
Went over this for weeks with Liam.
他在接受了这里的提议后把它带回来了
He brought it back after accepting the offer out here.
我一直在想,这里一定有什么东西
I keep thinking there must be something in here,
一些他没有告诉我的东西
some thing he didn't tell me. Some reason why.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
啊,“从一个警长到下一个”
Ah, "From one sheriff to the next."
这是礼物?
This was a gift?
来自独♥立♥镇前警长
From the previous sheriff of Independence.
奥蒂斯·克莱
Otis Clay.
利亚姆与他见过面,正式接受了这份工作
Liam met with him to formally accept the job.
但你对他了解多少?
But what did you know about him?
我想你可以说,他是一个法治型
He was a law-and-order type,
善良型的人,但是
the good kind, I guess you could say, but...
他对提前退休并不太高兴
He wasn't too happy about his early retirement.
在我们离开波士顿之前
He was the last person
他是利亚姆在这里最后一个交谈的人
Liam spoke to here before we left Boston.
也许他有一些信息
Maybe he has some information
可以帮助我们处理伊森的案子
that would help our case with Ethan.
奥蒂斯还在吗?
Is Otis still around?
他住在离镇上几英里的地方
He lives a couple miles out of town.
如果你现在离开,你可以在天黑前回来
If you leave now, you could be back before dark.
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表