剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
可不能指望等着驿马车来接
you can't be waiting around for a stagecoach.
堂口讲究徒手对决
The Tong rely on hand-to-hand combat.
有马就不公平了
Any horse is an advantage.
他可不是一般的马
He ain't just any horse.
科德尔是我所知最棒的马
Cordell there is the best I ever knew.
嘿 科德尔 过来 来啊 宝贝
Hey, Cordell, come here. Come on, boy.
服了
God.
他一定是忘了自♥由♥的滋味 该死
He must've forgot what it's like to run free. Damn.
来啊 科德尔
Come on, Cordell.
你可以做自己想做的 他们不能把你关在这
You can do what you want. They can't keep you.
赶紧的 跑啊
Come on, run!
下午好啊 副警长
Afternoon, Deputy.
只是跟好朋友凯一起 欣赏下风景
Just taking in the sights here with my good pal Kai.
下午好 凯
Well, afternoon, Kai.
能让我俩单独聊聊不?
Would you mind giving us a minute?
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了?
So, what?
玛丽大妈的钱包找不着了?
Old Molly misplace her pocketbook?
你觉得在我这儿?
You come here to hassle me about it?
不是 问题更严重
No, we got bigger problems.
艾比的姐姐来了
Abby's sister showed up,
汤姆现在在找利亚姆·柯林斯的妻子
now Tom's looking for Liam Collins' wife.
他知不知道就是艾比?
Does he know it's Abby?
不知道
No.
但他跟艾比一起去案发地了
But he's out at the old wagon site with her now.
你应该去帮她
You ought to go help her.
你以为我没试过么?
You don't think I tried?
汤姆开始怀疑了
Tom got suspicious.
他突然就让我去找那个刺伤他的人
All of a sudden it's real important I find the man who stabbed him.
说那人手上有纹身
Going on about a tattoo on a hand,
靴子上有只银色马刺
and one silver spur.
我今早在赌场见到过一个家伙
I saw a fella at the Side Step this morning
手上有刺青
had ink on his hand.
说他在格斗夜见过我
Recognized me from Fight Night.
你不觉得这人也许知道些汤姆的黑料么?
Don't you think this stabber might have a little dirt on Tom?
好 我去查查
Fine. I'll check it out.
别离开镇子太远 艾比需要我们
But stick close to town. Abby needs us.
好了 凯 给你弄匹马
All right, Kai, let's get you a horse.
我了个去
I'll be damned.
科德尔
Cordell.
嘿嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
确定还要?你已经17点了 - 还要
You sure? You got 17. - Hit me.
21点! - 你是个天才
That's 21! - You're a genius.
你真是个奇才
You're a savant.
可以靠这挣钱了
We should take you on the road.
这么早就回了
You're back early.
跟法官谈过了么?
Did you talk to the judge?
没有 我跟古斯还没出发呢就被汤姆拦住了
No. Tom stopped Gus and I before we could leave.
他现在下定决心要找到玛丽·柯林斯
He's made it his personal life's mission to find Mary Collins.
我们得迅速计划
We need a plan, fast.
我有个提议
I have one.
跟我一起回波士顿
Come back to Boston with me.
父亲有钱 可以帮你调查
Father's money can help you investigate,
利亚姆也会希望你安全
and Liam would want you to be safe.
你不知道利亚姆想要什么
You don't know what Liam would want.
不 我知道
Yes, I do.
即使你想假装没发生一样
Even if it's easier for you to pretend otherwise.
话说 谁能告诉我这是怎么回事么
Say, could we, could we fill in some of the blanks here?
利亚姆跟我订过婚
Liam and I were engaged,
然后他跟玛丽在一起了 离开了我
and he left me for Mary.
你不觉得应该早点告诉我么?
And you never thought this was pertinent to bring up?
你俩最多也就六个月吧
It was six months. At best.
你挑了个穷警♥察♥
You picked a poor police officer
只为用钱控制他
just so you could control him with your money.
你不知道我想要什么
You don't know what I wanted.
我认识利亚姆时 你早就不理我了
You wrote me off long before I ever even met Liam.
因为你选好队了
You picked your side.
当他的乖乖女
Playing the obedient daughter,
跟那些家伙参加舞会和茶会
going to balls and tea parties with all those people.
你让我怎么办?
And what choice do I have?
因为你 我没结成婚
I am an unmarried woman because of you.
我是不是该搬到鸟不拉屎的地方
Should I have moved to the middle of nowhere
从零开始?
and start over with nothing?
我就是这么做的
That's what I did.
好吧
Right.
确实...
Well...
我永远无法像你这么完美
I could never be so perfect as you.
但不代表我不爱你
But that doesn't mean I don't love you.
艾比 她跑这么远到德克萨斯找你
Abby, she came all the way out to Texas.
你是不是真的想帮我?
Do you really want to help me?
我当然想帮你
Yes. Of course I do.
那你帮我杀死玛丽·柯林斯
Then I need you to kill Mary Collins.
我们总能编个故事啥的吧
Well, we could always plant some kind of story.
比如好心的牧场主收留了玛丽
A kindly rancher took Mary in.
她太虚弱 伤心至死之类...
She was too weak, she died of a broken heart. Something...
那没用 汤姆会要求证据
No, it wouldn't work. Tom would want proof.
是的
Yeah, he will.
他发誓要找到这个女人
He is committed to finding this woman.
只有见到尸体他才会收手
The only thing that's going to stop him is a body.
尸体?我们上哪儿找去?
A body? How would we even get one?
我老在送葬人那儿过夜
Well, I've bunked at the undertaker's enough times to know
他经常在地窖里藏一两个无名尸
he keeps a Jane Doe or two down in the cellar.
毛骨悚然 为啥啊?
I shudder to ask, but why?
他把骨架卖♥♥给韦科的医学院
He sells the skeletons to a medical school in Waco.
天哪 你想啥呢
Geez, get your mind out of the gutter.
霍伊特说得对
You know, Hoyt's right.
虽然有点冒犯死者...
It's unconventional but...
想忽悠杀人犯就得用亡命徒的招
hell, we need an outlaw to fool a murderer.
行吧 如果古斯同意 我也没问题
Dang, if Gus is in, then I am.
这可是我的计划
It's my plan.
查莉 到时候你得指认尸体
Charlie, you'll have to identify the body.
可以啊 但具体怎么做
I can do it, but how, exactly?
可以用这个
You can use this.
这是我的婚戒么?
Is that my wedding ring?
你扔在利亚姆的墓那儿后 我又去捡回来了
Well, I doubled back to Liam's grave after you left it up there.
谁让你这么做的
You had no right to take this.
我知道
I know.
没等我放回去汤姆就把尸体挖出来了
Tom dug up the body before I could put it back.
考虑到目前的情况
Under the circumstances,
你也算做了件好事
you did a good thing.
好了 等汤姆搜寻完了回来后
All right, when Tom gets back from the search party,
我们得想办法引开他争取点时间
we're gonna have to distract him to buy ourselves some time.
我们想想怎么忽悠他 你们别杀了他
We'll handle the cover story. You don't kill him.
没准我会
I might.
我们可以利用那个有纹身的家伙
We could use that tattooed fella.
就是刺伤汤姆的那位
The one who stabbed Tom.
汤姆肯定恨不得马上审讯他
I bet Tom would be real keen to interrogate him.
我已经去过酒吧了
You know, I went to the Side Step,
根本没你说的那个人
and there was no man with no hand tattoo.
你是不是又撒谎了?
You just lie to lie, don't you?
又怀疑我?我没撒谎
This again? I wasn't lying.
也许他去街对面找小姐去了
Maybe he crossed the street for time with a White Dove.
服了... - 行吧
Hell... - Okay.
现在正好有场法罗牌局
There's a faro game starting right now.
我打赌他会在那儿
I bet you he'll be there.
行啊 要不你跟我一起
Well, why don't you come with me,
当面指给我看
and you can point him out.
可以啊
Fine.
我♥干♥脆替你抓得了 如果你心里过得去的话
I'll arrest him myself if you don't feel up for it.
独♥立♥镇藏污纳垢之地
The worst of Independence.
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表