剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
What do you say now, Deputy?
我想这就是我所需要的
I think that's all I needed.
那么,我会回来的
Well, I'll get back, then.
感谢您抽出时间
Appreciate you for taking the time.
你看到你的出路了吗
You see your way out?
满意吗
Satisfied?
好了,现在
All right, now,
下注吧!
place your bets!
-跟我赌,亲爱的 -什么
-Bet against me, sweetheart. -What?
是的
Yes.
嘿,嘿,你到底在干什么?
Hey, hey, what the hell are you doing?
让你的警卫起来 来吧
Get your guard up. Come on.
嘿,这差不多够一晚了
Hey, that's about enough for one night.
六 七 八
Six! Seven! Eight!
九 十
Nine! Ten!
嘿,嘿,快起来
Hey, hey, got to get up.
-来吧,我们走,来吧 -是的
-Come on, let's go, come on. -Yeah.
那到底是什么?你差点丧命
What the hell was that? You almost got yourself killed.
好吧,看看你 就像你关心我一样
Well, look at you. Almost like you care about me.
该死的
Damn it.
嘿
Hey.
你错过了霍伊特被揍的机会
You missed Hoyt getting clobbered.
嘿,你发现了什么?你知道吗
Hey, what'd you find? You know what?
我稍后再问你
I'm gonna ask you later.
无论如何,我都听不到你在这该死的人群中说话
I wouldn't be able to hear you over this damn crowd anyway.
警长 警长 警长 警长 警长
Sheriff! Sheriff! Sheriff! Sheriff! Sheriff...
好吧,看看谁认为他现在正在为这个小镇而战
Well, look who thinks he's fighting for this town now.
警长 警长 警长
Sheriff! Sheriff! Sheriff!
来吧,给他
Come on, give it to him!
抓住他,警长
Hold on to him, Sheriff!
击倒他,警长
Knock him down, Sheriff!
-来吧,汤姆!来吧 -快点,警长!你明白了
-Come on, Tom! Come on! -Come on, Sheriff! You got this!
你需要让他筋疲力尽
You need to tire him out.
我明白了
I got this.
听我说,否则他会赢的
Listen to me or he's going to win.
继续前进 让他追你
Keep moving. Make him chase you.
让他疲惫不堪 把他拉到角落
Wear him down. Draw him to the corner.
靠近
Move in close.
是的,然后,当他把手放下时,就开始了
Yes, then, when he drops his hands, strike.
迅速地这里,这里,这里
Quickly. Here, here, here.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是的
Yes.
警长 你会被谋杀的
Sheriff. You're gonna get murdered.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
我要在这个镇上做点什么
I'm gonna make something of this town.
快点,把他的头打掉,警长
Come on, knock his head off, Sheriff!
你能行
You can do it!
一、二、三、四
One, two, three, four,
五、六、七、八
five, six, seven, eight...
…九,十
...nine, ten.
你不只是看了铁路沿线的打斗,是吗
You didn't just watch the fights along the rail lines, did you?
啊,是的
Ah, yeah.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的
That son of a bitch
在那之后就要走了
is going to walk out after all that.
对于一个小灰熊的男人来说,他就像一条死鱼
For a little grizzly bear of a man, he hit like a dead fish.
我现在几乎后悔跳水了
I almost regret taking that dive now.
我闭上眼睛就能打败布伦汉姆最好的
Could've beaten Brenham's finest with both my eyes shut.
-见鬼 -不过,要好好表现一下
-Hell. -Put on a good show of it, though.
皮特,你没有错
Pete, you ain't wrong.
无论如何,很高兴与你做生意
Anyway, pleasure doing business with you.
别担心,这是一个好的理由
And don't worry, it's for a good cause.
警长 警长 警长
Sheriff! Sheriff! Sheriff!
警长 警长
Sheriff! Sheriff!
警长 警长 警长
Sheriff! Sheriff! Sheriff!
警长 警长 警长
Sheriff! Sheriff! Sheriff!
警长 警长
Sheriff! Sheriff!
警长 警长 警长 警长 警长
Sheriff! Sheriff! Sheriff! Sheriff! Sheriff!
现在他可能在哪里
Now where could he be?
我想,当一个人要走的时候
When a man's gotta go, I guess.
上周把一只鹿煮熟了
Undercooked a deer last week.
这不漂亮
It wasn't pretty.
不,不是这样
No, it's not that.
有时他会这样做 走开
Sometimes he does that. Wanders off.
奥蒂斯,我很抱歉在这一切中怀疑你
Otis, I want to apologize for suspecting you in all this.
如果你不这样做,你就成了一个糟糕的执法人员
You'd be a crap lawman if you didn't.
还有一个更糟糕的门生
And an even crappier protégé.
当你想到这件事时,这是对我自己的一种证明
It's a testament to myself when you think of it.
弗朗西斯和我那天晚上一点也没有离开小路
Francis and I didn't stray a lick from the trail that night.
但你知道是谁干的吗
But you know who did?
那边那两个农场的工人
Those two ranch hands over there.
以前不确定
Wasn't sure before.
-但现在你是 -嗯
-But now you are? -Mm-hmm.
该死的 奥蒂斯
Damn it. Otis.
我很好
I'm fine.
第一枪是从哪里来的
Where'd that first shot come from anyhow?
这里,保持压力
Here, keep pressure on this.
该死的
Damn it!
卡利安 怎么搞的?怎么搞的
Calian. What happened? What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
弗朗西斯
Francis.
是他 他开枪打死了他
It was him. He shot him!
等等,等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
离他远点
Get away from him!
霍伊特,霍伊特 不要,不要 退后
Hoyt, Hoyt. Don't, don't. Stay back.
不,不,不
No, no, no, no.
弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
Francis. Francis.
你做了什么
What did you do?
卡利安,卡利安 这里到底发生了什么
Calian, Calian, what in the hell happened here?
我不知道
I don't know.
凯特 凯特
Kate. Kate.
天哪,你抢了谁
Good Lord, who did you rob?
这都是谎言
It was all a lie.
利亚姆是戴维森一家
Liam was paid off to be here...
付钱来这里的
...by the Davidsons.
我 我去了银行
I-I went to the bank,
我说我们必须征用利亚姆的账户,然后 看
I said we had to requisition Liam's accounts, and-and-- look.
7,500美元
$7,500.
这是他在波士顿的三倍
That's three times what he ever made in Boston.
他撒谎了
He lied.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
“事情并不像《独♥立♥报》里那样
"Things aren't quite what they seem in Independence.
“坐落在迷人的橡树地和宁静的大草原之间,
"Nestled between charming oak land and serene savannas,
这个小镇有足够的精神
"this small town has enough spirit and pride
和自豪感来装满一辆货车
"to fill plenty a freight wagon.
在宋氏厨房♥发现的美味佳肴
"Between the delicious treats
和白鸽的温柔爱抚之间
"found at Sung's Kitchen, to the soft caresses
新任警长汤姆·戴维森
"of White Doves, it's the town's new sheriff
体现了独♥立♥的真谛
"Tom Davidson who embodies the true nature of Independence,
在拳击场上捍卫了该镇的声誉
"defending the town's reputation in the ring
他是竞争对手是
"against prized champion Andrew Jones,
布伦汉姆镇的居民安德鲁·琼斯
"a resident of rival town Brenham.
在一场真正的大卫之子与歌♥利亚的较量中
"In a true David-son versus Goliath fray,
汤姆挺身而出
"Tom stood up against the mountain of the man,
击败了这位速度快、聪明的巨人
"able to defeat the giant playing fast and smart,
这是西方很多人无法学习到的能力”
a certain competency many fail to learn out here in the West."
这是全州印发行刷的
This is printed statewide,
一直到堪萨斯城
all the way to Kansas City.
朋友给了我早期版本
Friend gave me the early edition.
所以铁路主管一声不吭地离开了
So the railroad executive
但你还是设法办好了报纸?
left without a word but you managed to make the papers?
我,我们
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表