剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
你觉得那位新警长怎么样?
what do you think of that new sheriff, huh?
拜托 你整晚都跟他在一张桌子上
Oh, come on. You were at a table with him all night.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我觉得他要买♥♥断我们
I think he wants to buy us out.
嗯 我喜欢你说“我们”
Mm. I love when you say "us."
快走吧 小蜜蜂
Fly away, little bee.
嗡嗡嗡 小宝贝
Buzz, buzz, honey.
有脚印 尽量跟上
Tracks. Try to keep up.
噢 这么拼么
Oh, hell no.
加把劲 科德尔!
Come on, Cordell!
Yeah ♪
Come on, set them free ♪
Come on, start to thinking ♪
跟上你了
Right behind you.
Come on, set them free ♪
Come on, start thinking. ♪
一样的脚印 卡连
It's the same tracks, Calian.
他们是回镇子了
They head back to town.
这些正好踩在泥里
These are in mud.
他们留的痕迹跟我一样明显么?
They make as strong an impression as me?
马蹄印
Horseshoes.
有小星星
Stars.
明白了
All right.
我们去找跟马有关的人吧
Let's go see a man about a horse.
铁匠
The blacksmith.
啊 我懂了
Ah. I get it.
镇上不是每个人都喜欢你
Not everyone in town likes you.
我骑在前面 来说话 你
I'll ride ahead, do the talking. You...
就自己找个地方...
watch from wherever you...
观察你的吧
do your watching from.
这些马蹄铁上的星星有点...
These horseshoe stars are a little...
突出
distinct.
这些天你有做过这种么?
Did you make any of these the last few days?
做过 好多呢
Yeah. Customers.
是哈
Right.
有没有不太起眼的顾客
Any not so stand-up customers?
镇上的新面孔?
New faces in town?
像你这样的?
Like yours?
你问这干吗?
Why you asking?
我正追踪一个朋友的朋友...
I'm trying to track down a friend of a friend who...
他骑的马正好是你这种马蹄铁
rode on a horse with those horseshoes of yours.
霍伊特·罗林斯
Hoyt Rawlins.
又见面了
Good seeing you again.
副警长
Deputy.
我一直在跟银行里的人聊
You know, I been talking to folks from the bank.
发现你符合那个劫犯的特征
Turns out you fit the description of the robber.
你确定么?
Is that a fact?
很难认出一个用头巾蒙面的人吧
Hard to identify a man wearing a bandana.
噢 我没说过他用头巾蒙面啊
Oh, I never said he did.
呃 这是常识吧 如果不想被抓的话
Eh, seems to make sense if you don't want to get caught.
对吧?
You know?
你听上去很了解这行当
You know, you sound like quite the expert.
也许我们应该进一步
Maybe me and you should have a little...
聊一聊
conversation.
行吧
Yeah.
知道她在想什么么
Wonder what she's thinking.
镇上刚刚经历一场银行劫案
You stroll back into town only to be questioned
你就被带走问话了
the day after a robbery.
岂有此理
How dare you.
我丈夫昨天在黑根的舞会上
My husband was at Hagan's show last night.
不停地唠叨什么墨西哥歌♥手
Wouldn't shut up about some little Mexican singer
穿着红裙子的
in a red dress.
那是我的红裙子
My red dress,
昨天晾晒时被人偷了
stolen off my clothesline yesterday.
我知道是你
I know it was you.
把裙子还给我
I want my dress returned
否则我就去警长那报案
or I'll take it up with the sheriff.
我能帮你
I can help.
什么?
I'm sorry?
下午到我的洗衣房♥来
Come by my laundry this afternoon.
我会帮你补救
I will make it better.
别着急
Maybe later.
坐下
Take a seat.
所以...
So...
我该怎么帮你抓到他
how can I help you catch him?
好...
Well...
你昨天在哪儿?
where were you yesterday?
出去骑马了
I was out for a ride.
跟你说过了
Told you.
在那之前呢
Before that.
嘿嘿 噢
Oh.
我在黑根旅馆 跟露西亚·雷耶斯在一起
I was at Hagan's with Lucia Reyes.
她会为我作证
She'll vouch for me.
但帮帮忙 别跟她家人说
But do me a favor, don't talk to her family.
她不该... - 什么?
She's not supposed to be... - What?
跟你这种人在一起?
Associating with your kind?
你在镇上哪儿干活?
Where you working while you're in town?
我在雷耶斯家农场
I'm out at the Reyes ranch.
结果 有人偷他们的牛
Turns out, someone's stealing their cattle.
你也许该去调查一下
Might want to look into that.
没成为警长
It must've been hard
一定很难受吧
being passed over for sheriff.
跟你说清楚哈
Let me make this clear.
我不是警长也能做事
I don't need a star to do my job.
我一直确保这个镇子的安全 所以...
I keep this town safe, so...
咱们再来一遍
let's try again.
你看见啥 听到啥
You see anything, hear anything,
也许在沙龙里...
maybe at the saloon...
也许有帮助 - 我想起来了
that'll help. - Y-You know what?
我确实听到了点啥
I-I did hear something.
呃 但是 我有点口干
Uh, but... a little parched.
你这里有啥喝的没?
You got anything to drink around here?
把脚放下来
Feet off the table.
嗯
Mm.
跟你说哈
Tell you what.
偷牲口
Cattle rustling?
抢银行
Bank robbery?
有点像集中作案啊
It's a regular crime spree around here.
噢 只有水?
Oh, water?
呃 威士忌才能让我说话
Huh-uh. Whiskey's what'd make me talk.
出去
Out.
随时为你服务 副警长
It's always a pleasure, Deputy.
信了你
Sure is.
警长
Sheriff.
没什么事吧? - 没事 只是
Is everything all right in there? - Yeah, just...
为抓银行劫匪尽点微薄之力
offering my assistance to find that bank robber.
噢 顺便问问 如果我自己抓到他们
Oh, by the way, is there a reward
有赏金拿不?
if I track 'em down myself?
有 他的马
Yeah, his horse.
棕色的公马 长着灰色的尾巴
Brown gelding with a grey tail.
目击者们唯一一致的描述
Only thing witnesses can agree on.
找到那匹马 你就找到了劫匪
Find that horse, you find the man.
说出来吧 奥古斯都
Spit it out, Augustus.
看你一副心事重重的样子
See you got something on your mind.
雷耶斯家的牛有天晚上被偷了
Reyes family had some cattle stolen the other night.
在想这事跟劫案是不是有联♥系♥
Just wondering if there's a connection.
盗牛贼和银行劫匪?看上去没啥关联
Cattle thief and a bank robber? Seems like a stretch.
你可以把衣服拿去宋的洗衣房♥
You know, you should take that to Sung's Laundry.
凯会帮你缝好
Kai will stitch that right up for you.
故意留着 好提醒我该更小心
Prefer it that way. Reminder to be more careful.
有没有我的信?
Any correspondence for me?
我一直在等我父亲的来信
I'm waiting for a letter from my father.
我还没来得及看完
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表