剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
and, for some here, that would be enough reason to convict.
然而,我要求 我们不要
I ask, however, that we not dwell
停留在他记不住的东西上
on what he cannot remember,
而要停留在他能记住的东西上
but rather on what he can.
卡利安,你能告诉我那天晚上你记得什么吗
Calian, can you tell me what you remember from that night,
15年前
15 years ago...
当你妹妹纳斯查被绑♥架♥时
...when your sister Nascha was kidnapped.
沃克小姐,我想
Miss Walker, I am trying to
了解这里的相关性 -法官大人,我保证
understand the relevance here. - Your Honor, I promise,
如果你允许我,我就开门见山了
if you'll indulge me, I will get to the point.
我知道那天晚上
I know what happened that night
发生的事让你感到孤独
makes you feel alone,
但你不是
but you're not.
是时候
It's time.
这是一次突袭,在黑暗中
It was a raid, in the dark...
他们杀死了我们一半的营地
They killed half our camp.
伤害了这么多人
Injured so many others.
卡利安!
Calian!
他们带走了我妹妹
They took her. My sister.
我试图阻止他们,但
I tried to stop them, but...
卡利安,你可以停下来
Calian, you can stop there.
这是我的错 我应该… -应该做什么?
It's my fault. I should've-- - Should've done what?
应该杀了带走她的人
Should've shot the one who took her.
即使你有,也有很多攻击者
Even if you had, there were many attackers.
另一个会来的 -然后我又会开枪了
Another would've come. - Then I would have shot again.
如果他们的人比你的箭多呢?
And what if they had more men than you had arrows?
你会一直追踪到深夜吗?
Would you have tracked them for miles into the night?
不 不
No. No.
为什么你不能?
And why couldn't you?
因为我只是个孩子
'Cause I was just a boy.
我很害怕
I was scared.
我想这就够了,沃克女士
I think that's enough, Ms. Walker.
法官大人,请让我确定
Your Honor, please, just let me establish...
被告可能会下台 -卡利安的一切
The accused may stand down. - ...everything Calian has giv...
你们建造了绞刑架,想以犯罪的罪名绞死我
Outside, you've built gallows to hang me for a crime...
但你们都没有问我是有罪还是无罪
...but none of you have asked me if I'm guilty or innocent.
所以我请求你
So I ask for you:
我杀了弗朗西斯·雷耶斯吗?
Did I kill Francis Reyes?
我的答案是否定的
My answer is no.
因为他是我的朋友
'Cause he was my friend.
我不可能伤害他
I could never have hurt him.
纳斯查被带走后,我的部落受伤了,无法搜索
After Nascha was taken, my tribe was too injured to search.
我知道她还活着,所以我来这里寻求帮助
I knew she was still alive, so I came here for help.
我来找你了,但你们都不相信我
I came to you, but none of you believed me.
现在,几年后,当你的孩子失踪时
And now, years later, when your children go missing,
你来找我
you come to me...
因为你知道我不会放弃直到我找到他们
'cause you know I won't give up until I find them.
然而今天,在我还没来得及要求你
And yet today, before I could even ask
相信我的清白之前
that you believe in my innocence,
你就已经系上了一个套索
you already tied a noose.
你们谁也不相信我吗?
Will none of you stand for me?
当我今天坐在这里时
As I sit here today,
当我今天坐在这里
to weigh the goodness of a man's heart
权衡一个人内心的善良与行为的证据时
against the evidence of his actions,
我被一个经历了
I am struck by a story of a man
巨大损失的人的故事所打动
who has experienced great loss.
然而,他并没有跌入深渊
Yet he did not fall into the abyss,
而是将自己的痛苦转化为
but rather turned his pain into purpose
帮助独♥立♥人♥民♥的目的
to help the people of Independence.
但是,呃
But, uh...
但法律是明确的
but the law's clear.
尽管我想确定合理的怀疑
And as much as I would like to determine reasonable doubt,
但被告无法充分解释他自己的箭
the accused cannot adequately explain
是如何刺穿受害者胸部的
how his own arrow pierced the chest of the victim.
这使我得出了我们的法律和习俗
Which leads me to the only verdict
所能做出的唯一裁决
I can make by our laws and customs.
内疚的
Guilty.
孩子,愿上帝怜悯你的灵魂
Son, may God have mercy on your soul.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear him?
在爸爸之前为同情
Clawing for compassion
而抓爪甚至是在地上?
before papá is even in the ground?
你在展示你的能力,路易斯
You're showing your tell, Luis.
你知道为什么你是一个糟糕的扑克玩家吗?
You want to know why you're a bad poker player?
因为当你手气不好,口袋空空的时候
'Cause your tell's always the same
你的诉说总是一样的
when you got a bad hand and empty pockets.
你是在看台上做的
You were doing it on the stand.
你现在就在做
You're doing it right now.
为什么?
Why?
你现在想谈谈谎言和赌博吗?
You want to talk about lies and gambling now?
停下来
Stop this.
看到你的朋友卡利安把箭射穿
Nothing will erase seeing your friend Calian
我父亲的胸膛,一切都无法抹去!
shooting his arrow through my father's chest!
帮帮我,在这里
Help me out, here...
在法庭上,你作证说你发现
On the stand, you testified you found your father
你父亲已经死了
already dead.
现在你说你看到卡利安开枪了
Now you're saying you saw Calian shoot him.
是哪一个,路易斯?
Which is it, Luis?
哼
Hmm?
你整天都在和爸爸争吵
You were arguing with papá all day.
为什么?
Why?
他总是从你身上看到自己,路易斯
He always saw himself in you, Luis.
不 不,我们不一样!
No! No, we were not the same!
你知道他有多生气!
You know how mad he gets!
他指责我偷了我们自家的牛
He accused me of stealing our own cattle,
说他不相信我能在他离开后经营牧场
said he couldn't trust me to run the ranch when he's gone.
你尽了最大努力
You did the best that you could.
Land only for this fate ♪
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你为什么在乎
Why do you care...
他要我离开牧场
He told me to leave the ranch,
离开这个家,永远别回来
and this family, and never come back.
我要你早上就离开
I want you gone by morning!
这是个意外!
It was an accident!
爸爸
¿Papá?
Feels as though ♪
只有一条出路
There was only one way out...
♪ We're never turning back here ♪
我们永远不会回头
...until another appeared.
♪ The land returns to the dust ♪
对不起,爸爸
* Is there any way ♪ - Lo siento, papá.
♪ To get this weight off my skin ♪
And find another one? ♪
Is there anyone ♪
♪ To get this writing off the wall ♪
And find a new one ♪
And find ♪
你想,他们会相信谁?
And you figured, who are they going to believe?
阿帕契人还是开镇元勋的儿子?
An Apache or the son of a Founding Father?
你怎么能这样对我们?
How could you do that to us?
你
You?
你从来不是他的儿子
You were never a son to him.
你没有意识到你有一个父亲是多么幸运吗?
Didn't you realize how lucky you were to have a father?
霍伊特
Hoyt.
请……不要再多了
Please... no more.
快起来
Get your ass up.
有什么遗言吗?
Any last words?
没有死亡
There is no death.
Is there any way ♪
只是世界的变化
Only a change in worlds.
♪ To get this weight off my skin ♪
And find another one? ♪
Is there anyone ♪
♪ To get this writing off the wall ♪
And find a new one? ♪
And find... ♪
等等
Wait!
取消它!
Call it off!
今天不会有绞刑!
There will be no hanging today!
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表