剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
I'm going to Sung's.
下午好
TOM: Good afternoon.
我们不应该等凯来了再开始么
Why don't we wait for Kai before we begin?
别担心汤姆 我是你的坚实后盾
SHANE: Don't worry, Tom. I'll back you up.
以戴维森家族的名义
On behalf of the Davidson family,
我们很期待和你达成合作
we're looking forward to discussing business with you.
凯是我的合伙人 我们要等他一起
Kai is my partner, and we will wait.
凯已经与此事无关了
Kai is not a part of this anymore.
凯!
Kai!
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
出什么事了
What happened?
红颜祸水
Lady trouble.
啊 拜托
KATE: Oh, come on.
我们会造一个赌场
We will set up a gambling hall,
再造一个酒吧以及造一个鸦♥片♥窟
another saloon and an opium den.
我们想要孙氏餐馆的共有权
We want co-ownership of Sung's,
以及哈根酒吧和妓院的共有权
Hagan's, and the Doves' hotel.
一个鸦♥片♥窟?
An opium den?
我不同意
That's off the table.
我不会让毒品腐蚀我的镇子
I will not allow that poison into my town.
至于现存商业的共有权
And as for co-ownership of existing businesses,
你们想都别想 -我想我弟弟的意思是...
start your own. - I think what my brother means is...
我们会考虑的
we'll consider it.
堂口的一贯做法就是要在这些产业中分一杯羹
The Tong is used to a majority stake in these operations.
我不在乎你们过去是怎么做的 这毕竟不是你的小镇
I don't care what you're used to. This isn't your town.
让我们彼此放下成见好好谈谈
Let's all try to be agreeable here.
好吗?目前我们家族
Okay? Now,
有好几个与铁路建设相关的合同
our family has several contracts tied to the railroad's progress.
如果堂口利用自身的影响力
If the Tong uses its influence
来提供劳工
to supply labor for construction,
我们对你们的条款持开放态度
we would be open to your terms.
肖恩 这可不是你说了算
(quietly): Shane, you have no say
我代表的就是我们家族 汤姆
in this... - I speak for our family, Tom.
现在 有了他们的劳力 铁路可以更快建成
Now, with their labor, the railroad will be built faster
同时我们也能更早的赚钱
and the sooner we can get customers into our businesses.
所以多分给我们的新伙伴一些也无妨
That's worth giving our new partners a little more.
没有我的人
Without my people,
你们的铁路根本不可能建成
your trains would not exist.
我们理应得到合理的份额
We deserve our fair share.
当涉及你们家族业务时
Your brother's word seems as good as yours
你哥哥似乎也有决定权
when it comes to your family.
如果他愿意给出更合理的条件
If he is willing to be more reasonable with our offer,
为什么我不直接和他谈呢?
I prefer to negotiate with him.
你看看你都做了啥
(whispers): What did you do?
我做了对我们家族最有利的选择
(quietly): I do what's best for our family.
我想知道你有没有更好的报价 警长
I wanted to see if you had a better offer, Sheriff.
似乎你哥哥明白
It appears your brother understands the value
和我们合作的价值
of a partnership with us.
那我们相当于达成了一个口头协议?
Now, I'm guessing all of this would be a verbal agreement?
艾比 等等
GUS: Abby, wait.
古斯 小心
(shouts) - Gus, watch out!
逮住你了
Yeah.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
这场协商结束了
This negotiation is over.
你们要么同意提供劳工
You will agree to supply labor for the railroad
并享有10%的利润分成
in return for a ten percent cut.
或者一切免谈
Or you will get nothing.
我的手下可不止这些
I have more men coming.
别这样 汤姆
SHANE: Come on, Tom.
生意不是你这样做的
This isn't how you conduct business.
他们过去从事过其他小镇的建设开♥发♥
They've helped set up boomtowns before.
如果我们现在和他们达成合作关系
If we partner up with them now... - (door opens)
你的手下都死了
Your men are dead.
接下来你要这么做
Here's what's going to happen.
你要回到旧金山
You'll return to San Francisco,
告诉你的老板们我会亲自经营堂口在独♥立♥镇的业务
tell your bosses that I will run Tong operations in Independence.
不管你再派多少人来 都是死路一条
If you send anyone else out here, they will die.
这已经是个不错的交易了 莉莉
This is a good deal, Lily.
你两手空空来这里
You came here without one.
现在带着十个点的利润离开
You're leaving with ten percent.
当然 还有你的小命
And your life.
请听我解释
Please hear me out.
我知道你对刚刚看到的一幕大为震撼
I know you're shocked by what you saw,
但是我不得不这么做
but I had to do it.
来拯救我们 拯救这个镇子
To save us. To save this town. - (laughing softly)
所以甚至你的口音也是假装的
So your accent's not real either.
我想要避免怀疑 隐姓埋名
I wanted to avoid suspicion, to go unnoticed.
你应该能理解我的
You should understand. - (sniffles)
凯特·凯弗 “一介舞者”
Kate Carver. "Just a dancer."
听着 我知道我们今天算是帮助彼此
Listen, I know we got each other out
摆脱了困境 但是我不了解你
of a bit of a situation today, but I don't know you.
凯 堂口一路追你到这里
Kai, the Tong chased you here.
你却邀请他们在这做生意
You just invited them to stay.
堂口早晚都会来到这个镇子的
The Tong would have come here anyway, sooner or later.
只有这样才能抑制他们的贪婪
This controls their reach.
两害相较取其轻罢了
It's... the lesser evil.
你甚至不惜和戴维森一起合作 嗯哼?
And you're willing to work with Davidson to do it, huh?
你知道的 他也不是什么善茬
You know, he's no better than the Tong.
而如果你和他们合作
And neither are you
近朱者赤近墨者黑
if you're willing to work with either of them.
你也和他合作啊
You work with him, too.
有什么区别么
Why is it any different?
因为...你不...
Because it is. You don't...
你觉得我不想告诉你吗
Do you not think I wanted to tell you?
我想说的可不止这点
There was so much that I wanted to say.
我...
I...
你觉得你只是小恶
You think you're the lesser evil.
不是吗
Are you?
执法官已经接管你逮捕的堂口人士了
Well, the marshals have that Tong enforcer you arrested.
他会在奥斯汀接受审判
He will stand trial in Austin.
今天你的小心胜过了鲁莽
You chose caution over the quick draw today.
不得不说 值得佩服
I must say, I'm very impressed.
老实说
Yeah, well... (exhales)
我觉得那只是昙花一现罢了
don't expect that to be a permanent thing.
在这儿
Out here,
即使是法外之徒也可能成为正义使者
even outlaws can become lawmen, too.
也许某一天还能见到我们的“代理警官”
You might put this star back on one day.
我只会是个糟糕的执法者
I'd make a lousy lawman.
我甚至管不住自己的马
I can't even keep hold of my own horse.
确实
Yeah.
我看它在镇子里溜达呢
Yeah, I saw him wandering around town
然后我把它牵回来了
and I put him out back.
我和你说
I tell you what--
只需小小的一笔钱
you pay a small fee
我保证让它物归原主
and the sheriff's office will let you keep him.
科德尔? -是的
Cordell? - Mm-hmm.
最多50美分
I won't pay a cent over 50.
70美分 这家伙光吃燕麦就花了我半周的薪水
Hmm, 70. That horse ate a half a week's salary in oats.
60美分
60.
成交
Deal.
我时日无多了 卡莲
如果我建议长老们任命你为首领
他们会照做的
为什么选我
你常在两个世界中挣扎徘徊
而那可能是我们在面对铁路即将带来的一切时
生存下去的唯一希望
您也看到小镇是怎么对待我的了
即便在我付出了这么多之后
但你让他们另有所感了
也许你可以再试一次
我会想你的
我保证我会帮助我们的人♥民♥
你已经帮我们很多了
塔扎
Taza.
您带领着我们屡次穿越黑暗迎接光明
现在 当您魂归大地 让我们最后引导您一次
愿我们的爱与感激永伴汝身
去往安息之地
汤姆 我们需要谈谈
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表