剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
就是在哈根酒馆相遇的
20 years ago.
我想以这种方式庆祝我们的周年纪念日
I wanted to celebrate our anniversary in style.
你是在镇里长大的么
Did you grow up in town?
我爸爸在这地方有产业
My father had investments in the area.
每到晚上 当他去街对面的旅馆谈生意的时候
In the evenings, he's drop my mother and me off
就把我们母女二人放下
to watch the burlesque shows while he tended to business
让我们看歌♥舞剧
at the hotel across the street.
那天 一个英俊的毛皮商人邀请我与他共舞
One night, a handsome fur trapper asked me to dance.
妈妈吓坏了
Mother was horrified.
我懂
I understand.
嗯
Mm.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
那你们俩呢
How about the two of you?
我猜也是大有来头吧
I bet there's a story there.
我第一天来镇上的时候才认识他的 还没多久
We met on my very first day in town. Not that long ago.
你肯定对这不期而遇满怀欣喜
You must have been pleased about this new arrival.
我当时就知道这个女人与众不同
I knew right away there was something special about her.
哦
Oh.
所以我让她成为了我的法务助理
So I made her my law clerk.
我滴龟龟
Oh, my.
汤姆
Tom.
我们安全么
Are we going to be all right?
这沙尘暴似乎短时间内不会减弱
This storm doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon.
事实上愈加严重了
It's actually getting worse.
你在担心肖恩么
Are you worried about Shane?
因为搜索被迫延期
About the search being delayed?
是的 没错
Yeah, I am.
嗯
Mm.
几年前这地方有个歌♥者
There was a singer here years ago,
一个来自墨西哥的女孩
a girl from Mexico.
有着天籁之音
Voice of an angel.
那真不错 甜心 大声些
That's pretty, sweet pea, let's hear it.
¿A dónde irá ♪
Veloz y fatigada ♪
La golondrina ♪
Que de aquí se va? ♪
Por si en el viento ♪
Se hallará extraviada ♪
Buscando abrigo ♪
Y no lo encontrará. ♪
过来 宝贝 过来
Come on, love. Come on.
来 我们吧衣服收了
Come on, let's get the laundry.
是她
It's her.
拿着
Here you go.
所以 你想过去打个招呼吗
Well, you want to go say hi?
我原以为我是来这里拯救娜莎的
I thought I was coming here to rescue Nascha.
但现在我看着她
Now I see her...
她不需要我来拯救
She does not need saving.
她不再需要我了
She does not need me.
卡莲
Calian...
如果你现在走开
If you walk away now...
你的心结这辈子都解不开了
...it'll haunt you for the rest of your life.
相信我 -卡莲
Trust me. - Calian?
是你么
Calian?
就是你 我没看错吧
It's you, isn't it?
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我从没放弃过希望
你这些年去哪儿了
对不起 我实际上不记得阿帕奇语了
I'm sorry, I don't really remember Apache.
那 那你还记得些啥么
What... What do you remember?
大火
Fire.
人们惊声尖叫
People screaming.
四散奔逃
Being frightened.
那在那晚之前呢
And before that night?
记得我们的部落 我们的族人么
Do you remember the tribe? Our people?
我记得你
I remember you.
那你
Did you...
你有来找过我么
Did you ever come looking for me?
我在离这几百英里远的地方长大
I grew up hundreds of miles from here.
我的父母
My parents...
父母?
Parents?
他们 什么父母?
Who... What parents?
当科曼奇把我丢在他们的镇外
The people who raised me as their own...
却收留我 待我视如己出的人
when the Comanche left me outside of their town.
科曼奇?
Comanche?
那是你所谓的父母告诉你的么
Is that what your parents told you?
娜莎 那些屠♥杀♥我们族人
Nascha, the men who slaughtered our people...
把你抢走的那些人
stole you.
他们用毛皮 大衣 羽毛
They hid behind costumes.
伪装自己
Furs, coats, feathers.
白人定居者假扮科曼奇人以逃避责任
White settlers pretending to be Comanche to avert blame.
我的父母竭尽所能
My parents did their best...
让我不被过去所困
to protect me from my past.
那你
Did you...
一点都不想知道自己从何而来吗
not want to know where you came from?
曾几何时我会这样问自己
There was a time when I would ask myself:
我是谁
who am I?
我从哪里来
Where do I come from?
我的族人在那晚有幸存下来么
Did my people survive that night?
我的哥哥他还好吗
Did my brother?
无论我们去到哪里 我都会找到最近的土著营地
Wherever we moved, I found the nearest Native camp.
重复着我唯一记得的那句话
I said the only sentence I remembered.
我的名字叫娜莎
一遍又一遍
Over and over again.
但是没人能够听懂
But no one ever understood me.
日复一日 我就...
Over time, I just...
把这一切都遗忘了
Forgot.
我必须与过去作别
I had to let go of one world.
展望未来
To be whole in the other.
你为什么戴着那个徽章
Why are you wearing that star?
那是因为我是副警长啊
Well, because I'm the deputy sheriff.
真的吗 -嗯哼
Really? - Mm-hmm.
我打赌你的妻子一定以你为傲
I bet your wife is proud of you.
她过去确实是的
She used to be.
你现在幸福吗
Are you happy?
我丈夫人很不错
My husband is a good man.
另外我的女儿 她...
And my daughter, she...
无忧无虑地生活着
lives without doubt of who she is...
不用怀疑自己的出身与过往
and where she belongs in this world.
你是为了她才这么做的
You did it for her.
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
或者是有个特别的她?
Is there someone special in your life?
你过去有一个
You used to have a...
一个玉米皮做的娃娃
a corn husk doll.
你去哪都带着她
I never saw you without it.
你还记得么
Do you remember?
没关系
That's okay.
只是不要忘记
Just don't forget...
你的名字是娜莎
Wherever you go ♪
Wherever the wind may blow ♪
♪ Just follow your feet and take what you need and go ♪
Just go ♪
And life won't leave you be ♪
With hope to make you see ♪
That I can hold your hands ♪
Forever ♪
这是自你们夫妻俩在这相识后你第一次故地重游么
Is this your first time back since you met your husband here?
不 我们的蜜月也是在这儿度过的
Oh, we came back for our honeymoon.
哈根先生给我们安排了他最好的房♥间
Mr. Hagan put us up in his nicest room.
不瞒你说 我俩当时可是颠鸾倒凤 不知天地为何物
But to be honest, Harry and I barely left it.
不管结婚与否 最重要的是找到那个
Married or not, all that matters is finding that person to...
愿意与你同甘共苦的人
ride out the storm with.
深有同感
I couldn't agree with that more.
想知道我维持这段甜美长久婚姻的秘诀么
Care to know my secret for a long, happy marriage?
请讲 -洗耳恭听
Yes. - Yes.
发掘对方的每一处“特长”
Appreciate every inch of the other.
不要浮于表面
Not just the obvious bits.
好的
Okay.
听着
All right.
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表