剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
Well, you weren't exactly talking, were you?
打搅了 我找戴维森警长
Excuse me, I'm looking for Sheriff Davidson.
我就是 夫人 请问找我何事?
Yes, ma'am. How can I help you?
你发电报告知了利亚姆·柯林斯的死讯
You sent a telegram about the death of Liam Collins.
是的 不幸的悲剧
Yes, I did. It was a terrible tragedy.
我来找玛丽 他的妻子
I'm looking for Mary, his wife.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
我们刚跟玛丽失联的时候
When we didn't hear from Mary,
以为她是太过悲伤不想联♥系♥
we thought that she was sick with grief.
这是人之常情
That's perfectly natural.
但是随着时间推移 我越来越担心
But the more time passed, the more concerned I became.
这些年我们一直在争吵
She and I have been quarreling in recent years,
我担心她会离家出走
and I worried she might never come home.
所以我上了火车
So I got on a train.
你这么做是对的
It's good that you did.
你觉得她会不会...
You don't think that she's...
咱们先别瞎猜
Let's not get too ahead of ourselves.
我是说 她有可能去了其他地方
I mean, she could have made her way to another town,
或者她可能太害怕躲起来了
or she could have been too scared to come forward.
之前的警长不知道利亚姆被杀了
The previous sheriff didn't know Liam was killed,
所以一直没好好调查
so he never made a proper search.
副警长
Deputy,
我们得听这位女士好好讲完
we owe this woman our full attention.
我是想去西联银行看看
I was just gonna head to the Western Union office,
看看那儿有没有
you know, and see if there are any records of
跟玛丽·柯林斯相关的电报记录
a telegram to or from a Mary Collins.
有没有其他人知道
Was there anyone else that knew
你妹妹到德克萨斯来了?
your sister was traveling to Texas?
麦肯齐女士 你还好吧?
Miss McKenzie, is everything all right?
没事 应该是看错了
Yeah, just my eyes playing tricks.
嘿 凯
Hey, Kai.
霍伊特 欢迎光临
Hoyt, welcome.
今天有馄饨汤
I have wonton soup today.
马上就好
Almost ready.
恐怕没时间吃午餐了
No time for lunch, I'm afraid.
还有牧场的事要办
Just here on ranch business.
露西亚说你帮她改衣服了
Lucia said you had some alterations for her.
是的 已经改好了
Yes. All ready to go. - Mmm.
再来点这个杏仁饼干吧
Maybe some of these almond cookies, too.
给女士们买♥♥的
You know, for the ladies.
今天不错啊 凯
It is your lucky day, Kai.
有人留给你个大红包
Someone left you a hell of a tip.
还以为你会很高兴呢
I was expecting more of a celebration.
这个 不是真钱 是冥币
This is, uh, fake money. Hell money.
这是在威胁我
Hell money in a red envelope is a threat.
有人想让我死
Someone wants me dead.
谁啊?
Who?
建镇日庆典上卖♥♥蛇油的家伙
The snake oil salesman from Founders Day.
然后呢
Uh-huh.
他知道我过去在旧金山的事
He knew my past in San Francisco.
我之前爱过一个女人
There was a woman I love.
丽丽
Lily.
我之前想帮她逃跑
I was trying to help her escape
逃离中国的黑帮 堂口
from Chinese organized crime, the Tong.
但他们找到她 然后
But they found her and, uh,
杀了她
kill her.
你面对的敌人非常危险
That is a dangerous enemy you got there.
我认识奥马哈一个独臂人
I knew a one-armed man in Omaha.
他说堂口把他另一只胳膊给卸了
Said the Tong took the other.
为啥要让你知道他们要来?
Why let you know they're coming?
他们故意让我在等待中煎熬
Waiting is its own form of torture.
我父亲参加过阿♥拉♥莫战役
My father was at the Alamo.
你是说我应该留下来跟他们干?
So you're telling me to stay and fight?
不是 留下来开干也许是勇士
No. Staying and fighting might have been brave,
但也让我爸成了烈士
but it also got my pa killed.
所以你得问自己
So you gotta ask yourself
世上有没有什么东西
is there anything in this world
你爱它胜过自己的生命?
you love more than your own life?
有
Yes.
那就听我这个从小没爹的一言劝
Well, then, take it from a son who never knew his father.
跑路吧
Run.
到了一定要给我报个平安
Just be sure to let me know where you end up.
没问题吧?
All right?
你有马么?
You got a horse?
没有
No.
马上就有了
Say no more.
给你弄一匹没主的马
One getaway horse coming right up.
来吧
Come on.
我向你保证
You have my word that
我会尽最大努力找你妹妹
I will do everything in my power to find your sister.
与此同时 这是我的地盘
In the meantime, this is my establishment.
请别客气
Please make yourself at home.
麻烦了 艾比有没有说...
We got a problem. Did Abby mention...
当然说了 我来对付
Absolutely she did. I've got it.
你好啊 戴维森警长
Well, Sheriff Davidson.
卡弗小姐
Miss Carver.
话说 上次见到你时
You know, the last time I saw you,
你跟进了鬼门关似的 这么快就活过来了
you were on death's door. Look about the same.
这又是哪位绝代佳人?
And who is this enchanting creature?
这么尊贵的客人
Well, we have a distinguished guest.
你就让她站在大厅里
You've got her standing around in the lobby
像对待牧场工人一样
like she's a common ranch hand.
亲爱的 给你找个休息的地方吧
Darling, you deserve somewhere to rest.
非常感谢
I would very much like that.
没问题
Yes, of course.
请把麦肯齐小姐安排进我们最好的套房♥
Please see that Miss McKenzie is put up in our finest suite.
谢谢
Thank you.
看他多会说话 跟我来 - 好的
He's a peach. Come with me. - Okay.
玛丽!你还活着
Mary! You're all right.
你咋叫玛丽
You're not Mary.
艾比盖尔是我的中间名
Abigail is my middle name,
也是利亚姆对我的昵称
and a nickname Liam had for me.
我的老天
Thank God for that.
你不该来这 查莉
You shouldn't be here, Charlie.
你是怎么想的?
What have you been thinking?
起先 你一句招呼不打就离开了波士顿
First you leave Boston with barely any warning.
一路上也不发消息给家里
You send no news from the road,
然后我们收到利亚姆的死讯
and then we get word that Liam is dead.
他被谋杀了
Murdered.
什么?
What?
利亚姆不是意外死亡 是被杀了
Liam didn't just die, he was murdered.
当着我的面
Right in front of me.
艾比也中了枪
Abby was shot, too.
噢...
Oh...
枪杀利亚姆 打伤我的人
The man who shot Liam, who did this,
就是汤姆·戴维森 现任警长
is Tom Davidson, the sheriff,
我一直不想让他知道我的存在 结果你出现了
from whom I've been trying to hide my identity until you arrived.
这...
How...
这我怎么知道?
How was I to know?
玛丽 你没必要待在这里
Mary, you don't have to stay here.
我可以给父亲发电报
Let me telegram Father.
我们带你到安全的地方去
We can get you to safety,
或者他能找人来帮忙
or he can send someone to help.
不 不 夏洛特 如果你真想帮我
No, no. Charlotte, if you really want to help me,
就待在这个房♥间里别出去
just stay in this room.
凯特 - 交给我吧
Kate. - I've got her.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
去收拾你的烂摊子
To clean up your mess.
好了 伙计们...
All right, folks...
...跟他们一起的大多数马车...
...most of the wagons they traveled with...
古斯 这是要干啥
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表