剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
And I don't think Calian's itching to get back here
卡莲并不想回到这儿
after that trial.
那我在太阳下山前回去吧
I'll ride back up at sunset.
话说 你家有什么
Hey, you got anything good in there,
帮我们打发时间的好东西么
help us pass the time better?
首先 我不喝酒
First, I don't drink.
其次 我需要你保持清醒
Second, I need you sober.
不嘬几口酒 我可是连枪都拿不稳
I'm a much better shot with a few sips of liquid courage.
今天不会发生枪战
No one's shooting anyone today
只要我还在
if I have anything to say about it.
他不会回来了 不是么?
HOYT: He's not coming, Deputy. All right?
这次就咱俩了
Looks like you're stuck working with an outlaw this time.
也许不是
Maybe not.
我帮你打包了衣服和吃的
LILY: I packed food and clothes for you.
钱我拿到了 -好
I got the money. - Good.
但是一周的工资远远不够
But we are going to need more than a week's wages.
你从堂口偷来的钱呢
What about the money you stole from the Tong?
你一定还剩下些吧
You must still have some.
要想不被他们抓到
We are going to need every penny
能利用的一切资源我们都得带上
if we want to stay ahead of them.
那个威胁要向堂口告发我的人
The man who told them about me,
为了封口我把所有钱都给他了
I gave him everything to keep quiet.
该死 孙凯
Damn it, Sung Kai.
你难道不知道他无论如何都会告发你么
Couldn't you see he was going to tell them anyway?
你怎么会这么傻
你为堂口卖♥♥命多久了
How long have you been working for the Tong?
对不起
我试图帮助你
但你让我没有选择了
光是看到你活着 我就心满意足了
I was so happy you were alive, just to see you.
我从没想过 你会背叛我
I didn't want to think you could betray me.
算我愚蠢啊
这个没有必要
你知道 我永远不会伤害你
You know me. I'm no threat to you.
告诉我真话
那天晚上到底发生了什么
很简单
我选择回去了
那我们的梦呢 不是说好一起从新来过么
But our dreams of... starting over...
那只是幻想而已
就算我们逃到天涯海角 他们也会找到我们
I knew if we ran, they were going to find us.
你不仅偷了堂口的钱
You stole money from the Tong.
还杀了堂口的人
You killed their men, Sung Kai.
再说 我现在以此为生 以此为业
Besides, my life was there. I was good at my job.
堂口一定为你骄傲
我做了该做的 他们也很信任我
I did what was necessary, and now they trust me.
他们很快就会意识到自己的错误
They'll realize their mistake soon enough.
你从什么时候起就不再
就不再爱我了
如果不是因为我还爱着你 你早就死了
If I didn't still love you, you would already be dead.
你曾经救过我 我也想救你
You saved my life once. I tried to save yours.
你没想到 红包是我发的吗
我只是希望你能离开这
I only wish you ran.
或者还留着偷来的钱
Or just kept the money.
现在你只有以死偿债了
Now your death is the only way to clear our debt.
等一下 等一下
我可以帮堂口赚很多钱 比我偷的十倍还多
I can make the Tong ten times the money I took.
铁路就要修到镇上来了
The railroad is coming to Independence.
这其中大有利可图
There's a fortune to be made here.
你办成这件事 没有人不会敬佩你
那我为什么需要你
中国人在这里
寡不敌众
不受欢迎
是没有办法创业的
有警长站在我这边
I have the sheriff in my corner.
他能把我说的变成现实
He's the one who gets things done.
让我和他聊聊 -安排一个会面
Let me talk to him. - Set a meeting.
在日落前给我答复
You have until sundown.
喔 我的警长 对你来说
Oh, well, Sheriff, it's a good thing
幸好你的枪法比你的球技好得多
you're better with a pistol than you are with a cue stick.
不过再怎么样 也比不过我就是了
Either way, you'll never be a better shot than me.
我还以为你是个商人
I thought you were a businessman.
我可多才多艺着呢
Well, I have many talents, darling.
我不明白我们为啥要在这
I don't understand why we're here.
明明在路边
There's a far nicer establishment
有更好的去处
just down the road.
但是 你家可没有台球桌
Yeah, but your place doesn't have a billiards table.
就和你一样无聊
It's too damn stuffy, just like you, Tommy.
要不我们接下来试试更有趣的玩法
How about we make this next game more interesting?
你欠我的嫖资还没还呢
You still owe me for the Doves.
如果我赢了 不就一笔勾销了么
Yeah, but not if I win.
我加入
I'll play.
和我弟弟玩 你要万分小心
It's best that you don't put your heart or money at risk,
和他玩的人不是没命就是破产
especially when it comes to my brother.
你我的钱有什么本质区别么 -对我都一样
Isn't my money as good as yours? - Seems fair to me.
女士优先
Ladies first.
("Ain't Killed Me Yet" by Adia Victoria playing)
So pour me one last drink ♪
And roll me one last smoke ♪
And keep the jukebox paid ♪
Till we both go broke ♪
♪ Now, it's a hard way of living ♪
♪ But the living ain't killed me yet... ♪
和我说说 你这样一个优雅的女子
Now, where does a nice girl like you
是在哪学的台球
learn to do something like that?
我有个朋友
I had a friend.
上学期间我们达成了一个协议
We had a deal while he was in school.
我辅♥导♥他学习
I helped him study,
他教我怎么打台球
he taught me how to play.
You ain't ♪
Ain't killed me yet. ♪
那你又是在哪里学会的
So, where did you learn the game?
以前在东部还是在这里
Back east or out here?
不管是西部 东部
Well, east, west...
亦或是火车上还是马车上
on a train or on a wagon trail.
我嗅着商机一路学会了许多
I pick up things wherever business takes me.
这里 可是充满了商机呢
Well, business is booming here.
凯
Kai.
我需要和警长单独谈谈
I need to speak with the sheriff.
没问题
TOM: Yeah.
你们玩 我先失陪了
Why don't you two play without me?
叛徒 让我一个人输?
What, you leave me to lose alone? Traitor.
嘿 把球整理下
Hey, go ahead and set us up.
我们再来一场
I'll get us another round.
你为什么不早点来找我
TOM: Why didn't you come to me sooner?
以前堂口没有找到这儿
The Tong have never been here until now.
现在他们来了 这就是为什么
That's why I'm coming to you.
那他们到底要什么
Well, what is it that they want?
他们知道独♥立♥镇是铁路沿线的
They know Independence is another town
众多小镇之一
in the train's path.
他们想在这儿建一个前哨
They're looking to set up an outpost here,
把这变成他们自己的商业帝国
establish their own businesses,
向所有其他人抽成
take a cut of anyone else's.
这听起来像个威胁
That sounds like a threat to me.
或者是个机会
It could be an opportunity.
他们从不亏待
They pass along a healthy cut of the profits
那些管事的人
to those in charge.
日落前给莉莉一个答复
Lily needs an answer by sundown.
不如接下来你和汤姆玩吧
I think I'll let you and Tom play instead.
回见 艾比
I'll see you around, Abby.
吁
Whoa.
出什么问题了
塔扎
他打猎回来然后晕倒了
他不是很好
塔扎
Taza...
我很抱歉 你本不必去狩猎的
我本该和你一起去的 但我却去追踪那个人
找到了一片科曼奇营地 她带来了不祥的消息 她的部落...
好好休息 早日康复
等你醒了,我比任何时候都需要你的教导
我们都需要
我已经时日无多了
没法再带领你们了
不 不会的
你不应该听从我的意见
而应该有你自己的想法
同时你也要考虑是否准备好接替我了
所以平日里你都干些啥 副警长
How's this whole deputizing business work, anyway, Deputy?
如果有人确实有罪 我能射他么
Do I get to shoot people-- who deserve it, of course--
并且不用因此坐牢
and not go to jail?
这个警徽是我和全镇人♥民♥的契约
This badge is a contract with the people of Independence.
我承诺保护他们的安全
A promise to keep them safe.
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表