剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, sunshine.
不知道你睡得如何 我昨晚几乎没睡着
Now I don't know about you, but I hardly slept.
一天之内出了两具尸体
Two dead bodies in one day?
嘿...
Hey...
起挺早啊
An early bird.
棒极了
Great.
你还藏着什么秘密呢 艾比盖尔?
What other mysteries are you hiding, Abigail?
这下我们都不安全了
It's not safe for any of us.
我丈夫命案的唯一目击者死了
The only witness to my husband's murder is now dead.
其实...
Well...
并非唯一一个
not the only one.
我们得确保你的安全...
We need to keep you safe...
直到可以证明警长的所作所为
till we can prove what the sheriff's done.
如果我有办法找到证据?
What if I had a way to get some proof?
也许还能弄清楚他为什么要那么做
Maybe even figure out why he did it.
那你快说吧
Well, go on, then.
我听着呢
I'm all ears.
汤姆昨晚来见我时
When Tom came to see me last night,
给了我份工作
he offered me a job.
但你拒绝了他
But you told him no.
对吧?
Didn't you?
虽然我很不情愿 但想到
The thought turns my stomach, but when are we going
如此接近他的机会 什么时候才能再有呢?
to have another chance to get this close to him?
你有没有想过 他可能已经盯上你了?
It ever cross your mind he could be onto you?
这也许是个圈套?
This could be a trap?
如果他发现你去过哪儿 也许会杀了你
If he found out who you were, you could be next.
还有别的办法 - 真特么对
There are other ways. - Damn right.
我会跟露西亚聊聊 看她家对偷牛的邻居
I'll talk to Lucia, see what her family knows
还知道些什么
about their new cattle-rustling neighbors.
我的长老们在这里的时间比谁都长
My elders have been here longer than anyone else.
他们也许跟戴维森家族打过交道
They may have crossed paths with the Davidsons before.
你不用去做那份工作
You don't need to take that job.
是的
Yeah.
离狮子窝远一点
Stay out of the lion's den.
警长?
Sheriff?
副警长?
Deputy?
沃克小姐?
Miss Walker?
有什么事么?
How can I help you?
是的 呃 戴维森警长在么?
Yes, uh, is Sheriff Davidson around?
怎么 副警长帮不了你么?
What, a deputy not good enough for you?
别往心里去 古斯
Don't take it personal, Gus.
我想她是来讨论工作邀请的
I believe she's here to discuss my job offer.
是么 沃克小姐?
Is that it, Miss Walker?
是的 我考虑过了 然后
Yes. I've thought about it and--
等下 我很快就完事 伯特!
Come on, I'll be out in a minute, Burt!
对于一个跟死人打交道的人来说
For a man who deals with the dead,
那位殡葬员太没耐心了
that undertaker's an impatient man.
你刚才说什么?
What were you saying?
我接受这份工作
I'll take the job.
没事的 古斯
It's all right, Gus.
艾比会确保我们的公正
Abby's gonna keep us honest.
让我们知道点法律
Knows a thing or two about the law.
收到沙利文干货公♥司♥一个驱逐通知
Got an eviction notice for Sullivan Dry Goods.
请确保送达 沃克小姐
See that it gets served, Miss Walker.
非常感谢
Much obliged.
警长
Sheriff.
副警长
Deputy.
关于戴维森家族您知道些什么?
只知道他们是从外地来的
我觉得他们对我们以及我们的土地 也许是个威胁
外地人通常都是
我唯一相信过的是弗朗西斯·雷耶斯
他是个讲信用的人
那我们应该联♥系♥他
长老们已经担心...
你跟外族人
联♥系♥过多
我的心属于这里 塔扎
但如果戴维森家族跟我想象的一样危险
你跟其他长老们应该跟雷耶斯好好谈一谈
我们还从没要求过外人的帮助
如果你觉得有这个必要
那应该由你来主持这次会面
你为什么不放弃?
Why don't you stop?
这不是你驯它们 是它们驯你
You're not breaking them, they're breaking you.
亲爱的 再倔的我也对付过
Darling, that horse ain't the only one who's stubborn.
我会搞定它的
I'll get him.
哇啊
Whoa.
他来这里干吗?
What the hell's he doing here?
你认识他?
You know him?
只是偶然遇见过的阿帕奇人
Just some Apache I ran into.
有点自以为是 要我说的话
Kind of full of himself, if you ask me.
卡连
Calian.
这是我儿子 路易斯
This is my son, Luis.
这是我女儿露西亚
And this is my daughter Lucia.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
客气啦
Pleasure.
我们正准备吃午餐
We were just about to have lunch.
你可以跟我们一起吃
Perhaps you could join us.
非常荣幸 谢谢你
I'd be honored. Thank you.
雷耶斯先生
食物很好吃
也非常辣
我们家没有这种
多么懂礼貌的年轻人啊
非常贴心
请你
多吃点
十分感谢
为什么最后一点给了他?
Why does he get the last scoop?
因为他教养比你好
卡连
Calian.
你的 你的西班牙语很好啊
Your-your, your Spanish is impressive.
比霍伊特强多了
Unlike Hoyt's.
嘿 我已经够好了
Hey! I know enough.
英语只是更简单 仅此而已
English is just easier, that's all.
嗯 总想着走捷径
Eh. Always the easy way out.
你要是换一种态度
Perhaps with a different attitude,
也许就能避开 而不是自找麻烦了
you could avoid trouble instead of seeking it out.
话说 好像最近遇到麻烦事的
Well, it looks like I'm not the only one
不止我一个人吧
trouble seems to find these days.
听说你自己也遇到了吧
Heard you got a spot of it yourself.
牛被偷了之类
Cattle being stolen and all.
用不着你担心 霍伊特
That's not your worry, Hoyt.
我们自己可以应付
We can handle it on our own.
恕我直言 雷耶斯先生
With respect, Señor Reyes,
那些偷你牛的...
I'm afraid those who stole from you...
恐怕还有别的企图
they won't stop at cattle.
我们应该谈一谈
You and I should talk.
噢 放那儿就行
Oh, no, no, no, leave it.
霍伊特一个人收拾就够了
Hoyt can handle it.
你就继续驯马吧
You keep breaking horses.
我借你的马一用
I'll take yours.
驾!
Hyah!
你是准备盯着牌看一整天呢
You gonna stare at them cards all day long,
还是继续下注?
Goldilocks, or are you gonna bet?
我在想下多少能把你榨干
I'm just wondering how much it'll take to clean you out.
夫人 啤酒?
Ma'am, beer?
威士忌?
Whiskey?
♪ You were in...♪
抱歉了 兄弟们
Pardon me, boys.
我呢 相信你们不会偷看我的牌
I'll, uh, trust you not to look at my cards.
威士忌
Whiskey.
你不是在雷耶斯家么
I thought you were at the Reyeses'.
刚才在
I was.
今天算是受够了那家人
Had about enough of that family for one day.
我需要跟你和卡连谈谈
Well, I need to speak with you and Calian.
你知道他在哪儿么?- 嗯
Do you know where he is? - Mm.
今天也受够他了
Had about enough of him, too.
嘿 他妈妈
Hey, Mama?
能让霍伊特过来玩牌么?还是说你要给他扎辫子?
Can Hoyt come play cards or you want to braid his hair?
我待会再来找你
Look, I'll find you in a bit.
现在 我得把那个傻子的钱给骗过来
Right now, I need to go separate a fool from his money.
是么 - 看好了
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表