剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
Thank you.
这是我的衣柜 这是你的 这是洗脸盆
My dresser, yours, sink.
那里还有你换洗的衣服
There's some more clothes in there I got you
都是我从失物招领处拿来的...
at the lost and found and...
当然
of course...
...隔帘
...the curtain.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看上去累了
You seem tired.
过去几天 发生太多事了
A lot's happened over the last few days.
跟你说哈
Well, I'll tell you what.
好好睡一觉
Sleep it is.
然后我们可以整夜不睡
And then we can stay up all night
聊些八卦 你也可以帮我
and we can gossip and you can help me
准备下一场秀... 明天
plan the show... tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow.
你好好睡哈 - 你也是
You sleep well. - You, too.
这首曲子不错
It's a nice song.
我以前好像听过
Feel like I've heard it before.
你在那儿待多久了?
How long have you been there?
在阴影里?
In the shadows?
足够久了
Long enough.
我考虑了下你之前说过的
Thought about what you had to say earlier.
你说得对
And you were right.
他确实有接受审判的权力
He did deserve his day in court.
我本打算明天一早
I was going to send a telegraph
就给法官发电报
to the judge in the morning.
现在说太晚了吧
Well, it's too late now.
是的 太晚了
Yeah, it's too late now.
警长办公室用得上你这样的人才
I could use someone like you in the sheriff's office.
协助解决这里的事务
To help out with things around here.
你想我为你工作?
You want me to work for you?
我觉得你我合作能成为绝佳的团队
I think you and I would make a hell of a team.
平克顿(Pinkertons)是美国私立侦探与保安公♥司♥
1855年,艾伦·平克顿与六家铁路公♥司♥商议后,在芝加哥创立该公♥司♥
平克顿公♥司♥曾被铁路、钢铁、煤炭公♥司♥雇佣,渗透和破坏工会罢♥工♥等行动
也曾被政♥府♥雇佣追捕西部法外之徒
本片中黑根沙龙的首席舞娘凯特(Kate)
真实身份就是平克顿的一名间谍
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表