剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表
Use of vile language toward an officer of the law.
试图在教堂与农场动物
Attempted nuptials with farm animals
举♥行♥婚礼
in a house of worship.
还有 一般性违法行为
And general malfeasance.
有些不太记得了
Don't recollect all that.
酒喝多了 脑子不太清醒
Yeah. Bit of a problem with the moonshine.
我想你来是要为既往行为承担全部责任
I understand you came here to take full responsibility
然后面对相应指控?
for your actions and to face these charges?
是的 尊敬的法官
Yes, Your Honor.
你还带来了你的...律师?
And you've brought your...lawyer?
法律顾问 是的
Legal advisor, yes.
你自首的行为很令人敬佩
It's admirable that you've turned yourself in,
但你这 也...
but this, this is a...
太多指控了 罗林斯先生
quite a list of charges, Mr. Rawlins.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我意思是 呃 我很抱歉 先生
I mean, um, I'm sorry, sir.
尊敬的法官 虽然针对罗林斯先生的指控有很多
Your Honor, while Mr. Rawlins' charges are lengthy,
但都没达到监禁的级别
none rise to the level of incarceration.
我希望能达成某种协议
I was hoping to work out some kind of compromise.
如果嫌疑人是自首
If the property is voluntarily returned
还在起诉前合理的时间内
within a reasonable amount of time before prosecution,
处罚应该减半
the punishment shall be half
罚金应不超过25美元
and the fine shall not exceed $25.
听说北方有位女性刚从法学院毕业
Heard a woman just graduated law school up north.
听你说了这些 你也许就是下一个
Listening to you, you could be next.
我从独♥立♥镇来的
I'm down from Independence.
我在警长那儿工作
I actually work for the sheriff there.
汤姆·戴维森 不错的人
Tom Davidson. Good man.
是的 你们认识多久了?
Yes, how long have you two known each other?
噢 事实上我从没见过他
Oh, well, I actually never met him.
他的警长职位不是你任命的么?
Aren't you the judge who appointed him sheriff?
说“任命”有些夸张了
"Appoint" is a strong term.
我听到你们的新警长失踪了
I'd heard your new sheriff went missing,
就想到了汤姆
so I thought of Tom.
他在我老家德克撒肯那当过警长
He was a lawman back where I'm from in Texarkana.
他的家族在那里非常有影响力
His family is very influential there.
你怎么知道新警长失踪了?
How'd you hear the sheriff went missing?
特雷莎·戴维森告诉我的
Teresa Davidson told me.
她当时刚从独♥立♥镇回家 经过了我这里
She'd been in Independence, stopped in here on her way home.
所以 我...
So, I, uh...
感谢你把我的判决降级到罚款
appreciate you getting my sentence reduced to a fine.
还帮我付了罚金
And paying it.
发工资前 我就剩这点钱了
That's all the money I have until I get paid,
不过钱花得很值
but it went to a worthy cause.
嗯 我会还你钱的 最终
Yeah, well, I'll pay you back, eventually.
现在 把这当首♥付♥款吧
Until then, consider this a down payment.
看我折了角的那一页
Take a look at the page I dog-eared.
正好在利亚姆被杀前一周
That's a week before Liam was killed.
我们还在从波士顿到独♥立♥镇的路上
We were still on the trail from Boston to Independence.
一整年 特蕾莎的名字就出现了这一次
That's the only time Teresa's name's in that book all year.
我们得把这个给凯特看
We need to show this to Kate.
某人选了顶帽子
Somebody picked a hat.
是这帽子选了我
Yeah, well, the hat picked me.
它能挡住你的脸不?
Does it hide your face?
内特?
Nate?
内特 内特 能听到我不?
Nate? Nate, can you hear me?
快来人帮忙
Somebody get help.
他最近吃了喝了什么?
What did he eat or drink lately?
呃...
Uh...
威士忌 鸡蛋
Whi-whiskey. Eggs.
腌肉 威士忌
Cured meats. Whiskey.
还有那些药 然后威士忌
Those. W-Whiskey.
听着 我感谢你的关心
Look, I appreciate your concern,
但我在重大表演前总会生病
but I always get sick before a big show.
这次可不一样
Not like this, you don't.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我们发现 戴维森家族在利亚姆被杀一周前
It turns out, the Davidsons were lobbying the judge
就开始游说法官了
a week before Liam was killed.
所以可能是汤姆开的枪
So Tom may have pulled the trigger,
但你觉得他姑妈特蕾莎才是幕后黑手
but you're saying Aunt Teresa pulled the strings.
是啊 但目的何在?
Yeah, but to what end?
镇议会
Town Council.
他们决定建什么
They decide what gets built,
在哪儿建 钱怎么花
where it gets built, where the money goes.
这就是戴维森家族想要的
It's everything the Davidsons want.
如果汤姆即是执法官又是立法者
With Tom as a lawman and a lawmaker,
就没人可以质疑他的所作所为了
there will be no one to question his actions.
他就能逃脱谋杀罪
He can get away with murder.
噢 天哪
Oh, God.
他被下毒了
He's been poisoned.
这是氰化物 你闻
This is cyanide, smell.
杏仁味
Like almonds.
特蕾莎肯定让那个狡猾的推销员做了手脚
Teresa must've had that smarmy salesman spike the bottles.
姑娘们想知道今晚怎么安排
Girls are wondering about tonight,
因为黑根病倒了
with Hagan sick and all.
听着 不敢相信我会这么说
Listen, I can't believe I'm about to say this,
但是
but...
演出照常进行
the show must go on.
唔!
Whew!
嘿 - 话说 他们在黑根药里下毒了
Hey. - Say, they poisoned Hagan,
要不我们在镇议会面前损一损他?
what say we poison the well with the Town Council?
大佬们正好都要来看表演
They'll be at the show.
你觉得现在最好的一招
You think the best move right now
是当众戏谑警长? - 不是
is to roast the sheriff? - No.
但我已经受够了他为所欲为
But I am sick and tired of him getting what he wants,
这招也许能让他有些阻力
and this is one way to stop him.
你能学弹新曲子不?
Can you learn new music?
可以视奏
Prima vista.
啥? - 有谱子我就能弹
Huh? Oh. - I can sight-read.
你也来吧
Yes.
噢 我是个乐盲
Oh, I'm tone deaf,
不过我偷过一次手风琴
but I did steal an accordion once.
好吧 你需要 我就参加
Yeah, whatever you need. I'm in.
即使损失这么大 牧场都快经营不下去了
Even with all this loss, the ranch struggling,
我父母还是一根筋
my parents only see one way of life.
他们要我待在家里
They want me to stay home,
嫁给牧场人 过跟他们一样的生活
marry a rancher, be just like them.
也许你还有其他出路
Perhaps there's another path for you,
你可以自己决定自己的人生
one you can make for yourself.
我部落里的女人不需要获取他人同意 就能过自己的生活
The women in my tribe don't ask permission to live their lives.
你进镇子前 需要获取他们的同意不
Do you ask their permission when you go to town?
他们不明白我在那儿看到的东西
They don't understand what I see there.
他们害怕改变
They're scared of change.
害怕你改变 还是镇子?
In you or the town?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
恐怕我已经失去了 长者们的信任
I'm afraid I've lost the trust of my elders.
看来咱俩一样
That makes two of us.
你真是太赞了
You are absolutely incredible.
谢谢你
Thank you.
恐怕我还得再请你帮个忙
I may need to ask you for another favor.
你还需要一件?
You need another costume?
最好再来件防弹背心
Well, some armor would be nice.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
我还记得当初把你从那可怕的避难所接回来
I remember when I came to get you from that awful asylum.
你脏兮兮的 头发凌乱 像头小野兽
You were dirty, unshaven, like a little feral animal.
我在那儿看了你几个钟头 你也没发现
I stood there watching you for an hour before you even noticed.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
我还能不知道么
Don't I know it.
看看你现在
And look at you now,
成为了我想要的男人
the man I raised you to be.
现在
剧集 | 得州巡警:独立(2022) | 导航列表