剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
He said there were things
他说 切斯特磨坊镇上
that I didn't know about Chester's Mill.
还有许多我不知道的事
Things that he needed to protect me from.
而他不希望我涉入其中
What did that mean?
这话什么意思
I wish I could tell you.
我也希望我能给你答案
What am I gonna do with another body?
又多了一具尸体 我该怎么处理
The cemetery is outside the barrier,
墓地在屏障之外
and my freezer's full.
冷冻柜已经满了
Show some respect.
放尊重点
This isn't just another body.
这不是普通人
This is Duke Perkins.
这是杜克·帕金斯
What's that?
什么
Turn up your hearing aid, Lester.
把助听器打开 莱斯特
I said this is Duke Perkins.
我说这是杜克·帕金斯
Oh, no.
不
Oh, good Lord.
天啊
Deputy Esquivel,
埃斯基维尔副警长
I'm so sorry for your loss.
发生这样的事我很遗憾
Thank you, Reverend Coggins.
谢谢 柯金斯牧师
I should get back out there.
我该走了
Well, you're right, Linda. Go out there and do your job.
你说得对 琳达 去工作吧
I'll make sure Duke here gets taken care of.
我会确保杜克被妥善照料的
You're using our stuff.
你在偷用我们的货
You're high as a kite.
嗑药都磕到神志不清了
So what? It's Judgment Day, Jim.
那又怎样 这是审判日 吉姆
I might as well be feeling the rapture.
我同样可能会爽翻天
The only reason we got into this
我们参与此事的唯一目的
was to try to save Chester's Mill.
是想要拯救切斯特磨坊镇
No.
不
That's the reason Duke went along with it.
那是杜克同意的原因
You and I, we had other priorities.
你和我 我们有别的重点
All right?
好吗
I mean...
我是说
I mean, at least now,
至少现在
we don't have to worry about him talking.
我们不用担心他乱说话了
Real man of God there, Rev.
他是真正忠于上帝的人 牧师
Come on, let's go.
快点 我们走
What? Where are we going?
什么 要去哪儿
Clean up our mess.
去收拾我们的烂摊子
Dude, found a way out. Check it.
伙计 找到出去的办法了 快看
You're such an idiot.
你个傻帽
It's Joe, right?
你叫乔 对吗
Yeah, McAlister.
对 麦卡利斯特
Dude, this is the guy who saved my ass
伙计 他就是飞机坠毁时
when that plane went down.
救了我一命的那个人
He totally said it was raining arms and legs.
他说当时从天上掉下来各种断胳膊断腿
Yeah, you could say that.
没错 可以这么说
What are you up to?
你在干什么
So far, I marked these points,
迄今为止 我标出了这些点
and by measuring the distance between them,
通过测量它们之间的距离
I was able to come up with the Y coordinate,
我就能算出它的Y轴坐标
and then by multiplying it by its K integer...
然后再乘上它的整数K...
He connected the dots.
他把那些点连起来了
It's totally gonna be circle.
这绝对是个圆
So far, it looks like it's about ten miles across.
现在看来 它的直径在十英里左右
It covers the entire Mill,
覆盖了整个磨坊镇
including some of Lake Eastpointe.
还有一部分伊斯特伯因特湖
And you did this?
这都是你算的吗
Yeah, but we're being really careful.
对 但我们这只是保守估计
Keep it up.
继续加油吧
Where'd that guy come from?
那家伙是从哪来的
Definitely not from around here.
肯定不是这附近的人
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
'Cause he's cool.
因为他酷毙了
Come on, Dodee, you just had him.
快点 多蒂 你刚刚都搜到了
Patience, Philip.
耐心点 菲利普
Did you get something?
找到什么了吗
Air traffic has been rerouted around Chester's Mill
另行通知前 所有空中交通已改道
until further notice.
避开切斯特磨坊镇
Continue to monitor the airspace.
继续监控该空域
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西
Jim.
吉姆
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I was, um,
我在...
looking for that.
找这个
It's Duke's will.
是杜克的遗嘱
Go ahead, read it.
你看看吧
He, uh,
他
left me his house.
把他的房♥子留给了我
Everything.
还有所有财产
Of course he did.
他当然会这么做
He treated you like the daughter he never had.
他待你就像对亲生女儿一样
Now what do we do?
现在我们该怎么办
It was a close call.
刚才好险
No thanks to you.
都怪你不提醒我
What was I supposed to do, phone you?
那我该怎么做 给你打电♥话♥吗
So what'd you find out?
你找到什么了
Nothing to do with propane.
都跟丙烷没关系
Duke must have kept the records at his house.
杜克一定把记录藏在他家里了
Yeah, but it's not his house anymore.
对 但现在那不再是他的房♥子
He left it to the girl.
他把房♥子留给了那女孩
So you better get over there
你最好抢在她之前
before she does. Me?
赶到那儿 我
What are you gonna do?
你要去干嘛
My job, Lester.
我要工作 莱斯特
Now get out.
快滚下车吧
I'm the only councilman left in Chester's Mill.
我是切斯特磨坊镇仅存的议员
I got a town to take care of.
还得处理镇上的各种事务
You made this?
这是你造的吗
Yeah, I'm only three credits short
对 我还剩三个学分
of my master's degree in electrical engineering.
就能拿到电子工程的硕士学位了
Wow. How does it work?
它是怎么工作的
Well, this is a harmonic microwave frequency converter.
这是个谐波微波频率转换器
It turns low frequency waves into high frequency waves
它能将低频波转换成高频波
so that we can hear them.
这样我们就能收听到它们了
Maybe you should just let me hear it?
不如你就直接让我听听吧
Okay.
好的
Um, sometimes it's hard to pick up.
有时很难收听到合适的波段
Further tests reveal
进一步测试表明
dome appears to be impervious
高能激光
to high energy lasers
和第八类腐蚀性化学物质
and all class-8 corrosive chemicals.
都无法穿透穹顶
We're under a dome.
我们在穹顶之下
Yeah, that's what they keep calling it.
对 他们一直这样称呼它
Why haven't you told anybody?
为什么不告诉大家
We're not a news station.
我们不是新闻广播站
Hey, Phil?
菲尔
And that was some face-melting rock and roll
刚才为您带来的是震撼摇滚乐
brought to you by... I'm going on.
我是... 我要上了
I tried to stop her.
我阻止不了她
I'm sorry, what are you doing?
什么 你要干什么
I'm going on the air.
我要直播
No, you can't.
不行
This is Julia Shumway from the Weekly Independent.
我是《独♥立♥报》的茱莉亚·沙姆韦
I have some news for all of us
下面为困在切斯特磨坊镇的所有人
stuck here inside Chester's Mill.
带来一则新闻
I have just learned that the barrier
我刚刚得知
around Chester's Mill
包围切斯特磨坊镇的障碍物
is being called a dome.
被称作穹顶
This information appears to be coming
这条消息好像来自
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表