剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
the fire is just gonna keep jumping.
火焰就会一直乱窜
Then it's over.
然后就没然后了
Or not. Hey, make some room!
不尽然 腾出点空间
Let's go!
快
Clear the street.
清出条路来
Get out of the street. Let's go.
离开这条道 快
Hey, back up. Everybody get back.
后退 大家都往后退
Everybody get back. Let's go.
都后退 快点
What the hell is Big Jim doing?
大个儿吉姆在干嘛
Is he insane?
他疯了吗
He's gonna tear down Duke's house.
他打算推倒杜克的房♥子
What the hell happened to you?
你怎么了
I took care of your boyfriend.
我搞定了你的男朋友
My boyfriend?
我的男朋友
The guy you've been screwing.
你搞的那个男的
Killed him.
我杀了他
No, you didn't.
你没有
He's dead, Angie.
他死了 安琪
He's never gonna touch you ever.
他再也不能碰你了
I don't believe you.
我不信
Why not?
为什么不
I've known you since the third grade, James.
从三年级开始我就认识你了 小詹姆斯
Even you couldn't do something that terrible.
即使是你 也不会做出这么可怕的事情
That's my Angie.
真是我的好安琪
I brought you something.
我给你带了东西
This is what we're working for.
这就是我们的目标
Bucket brigade.
救火队列
Pretty clever.
太聪明了
You weren't too shabby yourself.
你也不赖
Why, thank you.
谢了
Dale.
戴尔
Dale Barbara.
戴尔·芭芭拉
I'm guessing that's you.
我猜是你吧
Guilty.
猜中了
Where'd you find them?
你在哪找到的
Uh, you know what,
你知道吗
they were actually just right there,
其实就在
where I left them, just hanging over the mirror in you bathroom.
我放的地方 挂在你浴室的镜子上
Huh. That's the first place I checked.
那是我第一处检查的地方
I must have missed them.
一定是我没看到
How's he doing?
他怎么样
It's lucky Linda got to him when she did.
很幸运 琳达及时救出了他
Took in a lot of smoke,
吸入了很多烟
but I think he's gonna pull through.
不过无大碍
Mind if I have a moment with him?
能让我和他单独聊一会吗
What the hell you thinking?
你想什么呢
You told me to clean up our mess.
你让我去收拾我们的烂摊子
You call this cleaning it up?
你这样叫收拾吗
How is he?
他怎么样
Well, there's someone up there watching over him.
上面有人罩着他呢
Thank you for saving me.
谢谢你救我
You're welcome,
不客气
but what in the world were you doing in there?
你到底在里面干什么呢
I was, uh...
我在
...getting a suit
为杜克的葬礼
for Duke's funeral.
准备西装
I switched on a light,
我打开了一盏灯
and then I can't really remember the rest.
然后我就什么都不知道了
Must have been a gas leak.
一定是有气体泄漏了
The dome's right there in Duke's backyard.
穹顶就在杜克的后院
Probably, uh, severed a line.
大概是 隔断了一条线
Well, we're just all glad you're okay, Reverend.
我们都很高兴你没事 牧师
Bless you, child.
上帝保佑你 孩子
Linda,
琳达
thank you for saving the Reverend.
感谢你救了牧师
I'm just... I'm just doing my job.
我只是尽到我的职责
Thank you, everyone, for a job well done.
感谢大家 你们干得漂亮
Well, we couldn't have done it without you, Big Jim.
没有你我们没法做到的 大个儿吉姆
I appreciate that,
谢谢表扬
but, uh, this isn't about me.
但 这不是因为我
It's about all of us.
这是因为大家
We stood together, shoulder to shoulder,
我们联合在一起 齐心协力
like a town should in times like these.
就像一个小镇在这种时刻应有的团结
Now, this is not gonna be the last crisis
这不会是切斯特磨坊镇
that Chester's Mill faces,
最后一次危机
but we'll get through the next one
但是我们会安然度过下一次危机
with the same courage
用今天大家所表现出的
and solidarity that we showed today.
同样的勇气和团结
Thank you all.
感谢大家
Like hell we will.
怎么可能会
Go ahead,
继续
pat yourselves on the backs all you want,
尽管自我恭维吧
but we're toast.
但我们完蛋了
Great, you can put out a fire.
没错 你们可以扑灭一场火
So what?
那又怎样
That thing...
那玩意
that thing is trapping smoke,
那玩意都困住了烟雾
and there's no way out.
也没有办法出去
Hey, come on, man. Take it easy, Paul.
老兄 别这样 放松 保罗
Back up.
后退
Don't you tell me to take it easy.
别跟我说什么放松
You know, you're just like him.
你和他一样
You know, like, you're lying to these people,
你们在骗这些人
and you're promising that everything is gonna be okay,
你们保证一切都会好起来的
and it's not gonna be okay!
但是根本不会好
This thing
这玩意
is never gonna go away,
永远不会消失
and we're all gonna die!
我们都会死的
Paul, don't!
保罗 不要
Oh, no, no, Freddy! Freddy?
不 弗雷迪 弗雷迪
Freddy, stay with me.
弗雷迪 保持清醒
Freddy!
弗雷迪
Breathe, stay with me, come on.
呼吸 保持清醒
Stay with me, Freddy.
保持清醒 弗雷迪
Freddy, Freddy.
弗雷迪 弗雷迪
Freddy!
弗雷迪
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表