剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
What about you?
那你呢
I'm an open book.
我没什么见不得人的
I got it.
我来吧
Can I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
Right now, you can't even help yourself.
你现在连自己都帮不了
第一季 第十一集
穹顶之下
Julia!
茱莉亚
Hold on.
坚持住
Linda, are you there?
琳达 你在吗
I'm here, Barbie.
在 芭比
Julia's been shot!
茱莉亚中枪了
What? She answered the door
什么 她去开门
and somebody shot her. Who?
然后有人向她开枪 谁
I don't know!
不知道
If you can believe him.
说得跟真的一样
Linda, listen, I can't drive
琳达 我没法
and keep her from bleeding out at the same time.
一边开车 一边帮她止血
I need someone to give me a ride right now.
我现在需要人来载我一程
I'll be right there, Barbie.
我马上到 芭比
Linda...
琳达
Think.
好好想想
Think.
想想
You hungry?
你饿吗
Yeah.
饿
Well, our chickens are still laying eggs.
我们的鸡还在下蛋
I can scramble some up.
我可以炒点蛋
Can you believe it, Angie?
你能相信吗 安琪
Uh, no, it's...
不 这一切
all been pretty crazy.
都很很疯狂
I mean us.
我是说我们
I... I, uh...
我
I never thought fate was real.
我从不相信命运
That there was this...
我不信冥冥之中有什么
plan.
天意
But now it's undeniable.
但事实不容否认
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The way our lives are braided together.
我们的命运相连
And they will be forever.
直至永恒
What? Are you insane?!
什么 你疯了吗
You kept me prisoner, okay?
你囚禁过我 好吗
I almost died down there!
我差点死在地下室
But you didn't.
但你没死
We're both alive and we're here right now.
我们都活生生地站在这里
It is the four of us who are connected.
是我们四人相连
It is not about you and me.
与你我无关
It will never be about you...
永远与你无关
I don't believe you. Well, believe it!
我不相信你 相信吧
We will never be together!
我们永远不会在一起
And if somehow we make this dome come down,
如果我们能让穹顶消失
then I am gone, too.
那我也会离开
And you will never see me again.
你将永远见不到我
Then I'm out.
那我退出
What?
什么
I'm done with you, with this,
我跟你 这一切
the mini-dome, all of it.
还有迷你穹顶一刀两断
You can't just walk out.
你不能就这么离开
We need your... My hand?
我们需要你的... 我的手吗
I know... my hand on the little dome
我知道 我把手放在小穹顶上
so we can make pink stars
这样就能造出粉色星星
and do whatever the hell else it wants to do.
然后任穹顶摆布
This might be our only shot.
这可能是我们唯一的机会
And you're gonna ruin that out of spite?
而你却要因为私怨毁掉这机会
I've never met someone so selfish!
我从没见过你这么自私的人
It's love, Angie.
这叫爱 安琪
I'd rather live in here
我宁愿住在这里
and die in here than be apart from you.
死在这里 也不愿与你分离
Damn it!
该死
Great.
太棒
Now even the cops are getting ripped off.
现在连警♥察♥都被盗了
I need a ride!
我需要搭车
Stop your vehicle!
停车
What, are you carjacking me?
怎么 你要劫我车吗
Phil, I need a ride to Julia's.
菲尔 我要搭车去茱莉亚家
She just got shot.
她刚中枪了
Get in.
上车
Joe! Barbie?
乔 芭比
Hey, get in here right now!
快进来
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Can you drive?
你会开车吗
Uh, yeah. I have my learner's permit,
会 我有初学者驾照
but the guy said I didn't check my mirrors.
但考官说我没看后视镜
Just help-help me get her in the car.Now come on.
先帮我把她抬到车里 快
Sit her up. Let's go. Sit her up.
让她坐起来 来 让她坐起来
Get the door! Get the door!
去开门 去开门
Are we good?
没事吧
Yeah, we're good. Go!
没事 快走
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Hell's right here.
我才是地狱里来的魔鬼
You want a ride?
想搭车吗
You just happen to be in the neighborhood?
你正好在附近吗
It'll be nice to get a little bit of rain.
下点雨也不错
You and I need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Somebody shot Julia Shumway.
有人对茱莉亚·沙姆韦开枪了
It's a perilous world we live in.
我们生活的世界危机四伏
I know it was you.
我知道是你干的
Well, Barbie said the one word a girl hates to hear:
芭比说了女孩讨厌听见的词
"No"
"不"
Where is this going, Max?
这是闹哪样 麦克斯
It's all up to you, Jimmy.
完全取决于你 吉米
Life's all about making the right choices.
人生的意义在于做出正确的选择
You make the right one, you play nice,
你做对了选择 好好配合
and it's good between us.
我们俩就没有过节
You step out of line like Barbie did...?
你如果像芭比一样过了界
Lucky for me I'm single.
我很幸运 我单身
Oh, I'm sure there's someone around here you care about.
我肯定这里有你在乎的人
Dad.
爸
Go on to work, Junior.
回去工作 小詹姆斯
Well, look who I finally get to meet.
我可算是见到你了
Junior, hi. Hi.
小詹姆斯 嗨 嗨
I'm a friend of your dad's.
我是你♥爸♥爸的朋友
Hi.
你好
Wow, you are, you're a Rennie, all right.
你可真是雷尼家的人
Those eyes, it's, like...
那双眼睛 好像
it's like I'm looking right at your mom.
好像我在看着你妈妈一样
I bet you face a lot of danger being a police officer,
你当警♥察♥很危险吧
and I bet your dad is just constantly worried about you, huh?
我敢肯定你♥爸♥爸要一直担心你
All right, that's enough, Max.
好了 够了 麦克斯
I better get going.
我得走了
I have some business to attend to on Bird Island.
我在飞鸟岛还有事要办
The weather's acting up.
天气这么糟
I'm not sure it's a great time to be on the water.
不适合水上活动
Aren't you sweet to think about me?
为我考虑你可真贴心
Your dad, he is so thoughtful, to the end.
你♥爸♥爸一直都很贴心
I'll be at the factory later on if you need me.
需要的话 晚些时候去工厂找我
Ciao.
拜
Who was that?
那是谁
The devil.
恶魔
Julia! Jul, hey, hey, hey, stay with me.
茱莉亚 挺住
Hey, you got to hurry, Joe. She's crashing!
你得快点 乔 她不行了
I'm working on it.
我尽快了
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表