剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Sounds like a scam to me.
我觉得听起来像欺诈
I'm not trying to... Hey, come on, guys, come on.
我不想... 别这样 各位 住手
Is it true the lake is ruined?
湖水真的被污染了吗
I hear we're gonna run out of water.
我听说快没饮用水了
Yeah, if we haven't already.
是啊 恐怕早没了
Starting a panic is not gonna help anyone.
恐慌于事无补
All right? So, does anybody here have batteries
好吗 谁有电池
that we can loan to Dres?
先借给德雷斯
Anybody?
谁有
Thank you.
谢谢
There's no need for alarm.
不必惊慌
I'm sorry for making a scene.
抱歉 我大吵大闹的
Thank you, Sheriff.
谢谢 警长
You really believe that?
你真这么相信
No need for alarm?
不必惊慌
Rule number one of law enforcement:
执法人员第一法则
you always believe in the goodness of people you serve.
永远相信人性本善
That's what Duke taught me on the first day of the job.
我当警♥察♥第一天 杜克就这么教我
Yeah, and if they prove you wrong?
如果人性非你所想呢
Rule number two...
第二法则
...you do what you got to do.
做该做的事
That's not a good idea.
这不是好主意
Why?
为什么
I mean, didn't you have a gun when you chased after Randolph?
追捕伦道夫时 你不是拿过枪吗
Yeah, but Randolph killed Freddy.
是的 但伦道夫杀了弗雷迪
These people...
这些人
...these people are scared.
不过是很害怕
To tell you the truth...
说实话
so am I.
我也害怕
Ollie! Hey!
奥利
Won't take up too much of your time.
不会耽误你太多时间
All the time in the world for you, Big Jim.
对你我不吝啬时间 大个儿吉姆
We got a water problem. That concerns me,
我们快没饮用水了 这关我
uh... how?
何事
You got a well,
你有一口井
and the people of Chester's Mill could really use your help.
可以帮到切斯特磨坊镇的镇民
What's in it for me?
我有什么好处
How about a sense of civic pride?
你会有公民自豪感啊
That's typical.
真典型
You always take me for granted, Jim.
你总以为我呼之即来 吉姆
All us farmers.
我们所有农民
Till now. You still sore the town council
直到现在 你还为镇议会在围栏争议上
took Kip Lester's side on that fence dispute?
向着基普·莱斯特而愤愤不平吗
That so-called "Fence dispute" lost me seven acres of my farm.
所谓的"围栏争议"让我失去了七英亩土地
That was 15 years ago, Ollie.
这是十五年前的事了 奥利
Well, that's a drop in the bucket
我们相识这么久
compared to how long you and me go back.
这种事不过沧海一粟
I figured I could've counted on you.
我本以为能指望你
You know the law tied my hands on that.
你知道法律限制着我
Like that's stopped you before now.
好像你以前守法一样
Damn it, be reasonable, Ollie.
该死 讲点道理 奥利
That's exactly what I'm being.
我现在很讲道理
You want my water, you'll have to pay for it.
想喝我的水 就得付我钱
Today at the dome, you were talking about
今天在穹顶那儿你提到了
running low on propane.
你的丙烷不够了
You know, the propane it takes to run your irrigation system
丙烷可以帮助灌溉系统运转
and light your house.
还能照亮你的房♥屋
L-Let me guess.
让我猜一下
You have some.
你有丙烷
Plenty.
有很多
Why am I not surprised Big Jim Rennie
为什么我毫不惊讶大个儿吉姆·雷尼
just happens to have what Chester's Mill needs
正好有切斯特磨坊镇在危急关头
in its moment of crisis?
所急需的东西呢
It's nothing sinister, Ollie.
没什么不可告人的东西 奥利
Town keeps a reserve in case of emergency.
镇上存了一些 以备不时之需
You get me propane, town gets its water.
你把丙烷给我 我就给镇上供水
Just in time. Things getting out of control?
真及时 事态失去控制了吗
Not yet, but the mood's pretty ugly.
还没有 不过人们的情绪很激动
Barbie, get inside and keep peace at the register.
芭比 你进去维持柜台秩序
Carter, slow the flow of people going inside.
卡特 把进店人流缓下来
Junior!
小詹姆斯
Where have you been all morning? Sorry, Linda,
这一早上你跑哪儿去了 抱歉 琳达
I got a situation I need to take care of.
我有事情需要处理
I'm looking for someone.
我在找人
Well, I need you to do your job.
我要你去做你的本职工作
Ladies and gentlemen, due to demand,
女士们先生们 由于需求增加
we are now limiting each customer's purchase to a total
我们现在限制每位顾客最多
of two liters of water.
只能购买♥♥两升水
Work the aisles.
在走道间巡逻
Just keep smiling, and... stay alert.
保持微笑 保持警惕
Waylon, Clint, put it back.
韦伦 克林特 把东西放回去
Isn't this cute; little Big Jim playing cop.
真可爱 大个儿吉姆的儿子演警♥察♥呢
Drop those and step back.
把东西放下 然后后退
Or what? You gonna teach us a lesson?
要是不呢 想教训我们吗
If I have to.
如果有必要的话
Hey, uh, come on. Are you serious?
拜托 你不至于吧
Hey! I was here first! Ida...
我先来的 艾达
My son is sick. I need this!
我儿子病了 我需要这个
I don't care! Hey, hey, come on, ladies.
关我屁事 女士们 放手
Hey, knock it off. Knock it off.
别吵了 别吵了
Joe, what am I going to do?
乔 我该怎么办
I can't just let my mom die.
我不能眼睁睁地看着我妈妈死去
Not like this.
不能就这么死去
Tell me how to help.
告诉我怎么才能帮上忙
I'll do anything.
我愿意做任何事
Wh-Where are you going?
你去哪儿
The nurse said that there's a bunch of other diabetics in town.
护士说镇上还有一些糖尿病患者
Their files have to be in here somewhere.
他们的病历肯定就在诊所里
Okay, you think people are just gonna
你觉得你问人要
give you their insulin if you ask?
他们就愿意把胰岛素给你吗
Who said I was gonna ask? NNorrie...
谁说我要问他们要 诺莉
If you don't like it, don't come.
如果你不喜欢这样 就别跟来
Are we getting closer to the signal?
离信♥号♥♥近一点了吗
No.
没有
What?
怎么了
Our source-- all of a sudden, it's moving.
信♥号♥♥来源突然开始移♥动♥
What kind of a power source moves?
哪种信♥号♥♥来源会移♥动♥啊
I'm not sure.
我不知道
All right, well...
好吧
let's see if we can hone in on it.
看看我们是否能够锁定它
Get out of the way!
给我让开
We're running out of water!
我们要没水了
Let people in! We need water!
让我们进去 我们需要水
Angie!
安琪
Where have you been? Rose!
你去哪儿了 罗斯
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Junior, he...
小詹姆斯 他...
What? Junior what?
怎么了 小詹姆斯怎么了
The day that the dome came down,
穹顶出现的那天
Junior locked me in his fallout shelter.
小詹姆斯把我关进了他的避难所
What?!
什么
I tried to escape, but I couldn't.
我试着逃跑 可是跑不掉
And then Big Jim found me.
然后大个儿吉姆发现了我
And he let you out.
他把你放了出来
No. He locked me in again.
没有 他又把我关进去了
Big Jim did?
大个儿吉姆干的
And the only reason he let me out this morning is because...
今天早上他放我出来的原因是
he thought this missile was gonna kill us all.
他以为导弹会把这里夷为平地
I can't believe Big Jim would do something like that.
我不相信大个儿吉姆能做出这种事来
Rose, I'm not lying.
罗斯 我没骗你
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表