剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
So let's see what he left behind.
让我们看看他留下了什么
I really can't believe this.
我真不敢相信
What, that Coggins was making drugs?
怎么 你不相信柯金斯制毒吗
I've known him since I was a little kid.
我从小就认识他
Well, he was probably taking them, too.
他自己可能也嗑药了
Guy seemed high as a kite every time I met him.
每次我见他 他都很嗨
This is the recipe he was using.
这是他制毒的方子
Denatured alcohol, chemical stabilizers...
工业酒精 化学稳定剂
Liquid propane.
液态丙烷
I've never heard of that being used to make drugs.
我从没听过有人用这东西制毒
Well, still, if you need propane,
但如果你需要丙烷
this town seems to have a hell of a lot of it.
这个镇子可不缺
This one goes out to WYBS's regular deejay, Phil Bushey,
现在慰问一下WYBS的常规DJ菲尔·布歇
who was dumb enough to try and stop a bullet
那个蠢货昨天竟想用肩膀
with his shoulder yesterday.
挡住子弹
Feel better, Philly.
早日康复 小菲
Holding down the fort, huh?
坚守岗位啊
Trying to.
尽力而为
I also send out an all-bandwidth SOS every three hours,
每隔三小时 我都会发出全频宽求救信♥号♥♥
but...
但是
Let me guess-- no word from the outside world.
让我猜猜 外界没响应
Not even a peep.
鸦雀无声
So, what are you up to?
那么 你来干什么
I was wondering if I could borrow the yagi for a couple hours.
我想借用你的八木天线几个小时
Why?
为什么
Dome has to have some kind of power source.
穹顶一定有某种能量源
Thought I'd take another shot at wandering around,
我想试试运气 随便走走
see if anything makes it ping.
看能否探测到什么
I know, it's a long shot,
我知道 机会渺茫
but it's still better than nothing, right?
但这总比没有好 对吧
The yagi's not gonna help you,
八木天线帮不了你
'cause it stopped working after Joe and Norrie
因为自从乔和诺莉触碰了穹顶
touched the dome the other day.
天线就坏了
Really? Yeah. It's another freaky thing
真的吗 真的 又一件
that happened because of them.
因他们而起的古怪事
Wait, this wasn't their idea, was it?
等等 这不是他们的主意吧
No, this one's all me. Good,
不 这是我的想法 很好
'cause I still don't trust those two.
因为我依然不相信他们
Have you told anyone else that? No.
你告诉别人这事了吗 没有
Like I promised I wouldn't. Look, are we done here?
我保证过不会 听着 你说完了吗
'Cause I've got a lot of work to do. Yeah, sure.
我还有很多工作 是的 当然
Thanks, anyway.
还是谢谢你
Heard you had a shooting.
听说发生了一起枪击案
A junkie broke in to Ted Utley's house and he shot at him.
泰德·阿特利向闯进他房♥子的瘾君子开了枪
Luckily no one was seriously hurt.
幸运的是没人重伤
Hope we can say that next time.
但愿下次也是
Next time?
下次
Someone opens fire.
某人开枪
You know it's gonna happen.
这迟早会发生
I've been thinking-- a lot of folks have guns in our town.
我在想 镇里很多人有枪
The only reason Ollie was able to cut us off from his well
奥利能独占他的井的唯一原因
was because he and his crew were armed to the teeth.
就是他和他的手下武装到了牙齿
So what are you saying, we collect all the guns?
你想说什么 我们收缴所有枪♥支♥吗
We might want to think about it.
我们也许该考虑一下
Jim, people have a constitutional right to bear arms.
吉姆 持有武器是宪法赋予的权力
If we're still a part of America.
前提是我们仍是美国的一部分
Of course we are. Really?
我们当然是 真的吗
With that dome cutting us off, I'd say we're
穹顶隔绝了我们 我觉得我们
looking more like our own country every day.
越来越像一个小国家
I mean, resources are only gonna get scarcer,
资源只会越来越匮乏
tensions aren't going down anytime soon...
情势也会越来越紧张
That's only gonna raise it more.
这样做只会火上浇油
Look, I know it's gonna be controversial,
听着 我知道这有争议性
but what's the harm in proposing the idea?
但向公众提出这个想法又没什么坏处
I mean, come on, Barbie,
拜托 芭比
you saw neighbor turn against neighbor in Iraq--
你在伊♥拉♥克♥见过邻居相互残杀
how'd that go?
结果如何
It's never pretty.
场面非常混乱
So let's not have that happen here.
所以我们不能让那种事在这里发生
I go on the radio, I float the idea--
我上广播 发布这个想法
it's a totally voluntary program.
这是个完全自愿的活动
I mean, hell, mine... mine's the first on the stack.
我首先就把我的枪上交
All right.
好吧
As long as it's voluntary and temporary.
只要这是自愿的 是暂时的就行
But the moment this dome comes down...
但是一旦这个穹顶消失
People get their guns back. Course.
大家就能把他们的枪拿回去 当然
You're gonna need help making that happen, so...
要办成这事你需要帮助 所以
that should be me.
我来帮你
Only if I can count on you.
前提是我能指望你
You made the sale, Jim, so... let's go.
你说服我了 吉姆 那就行动吧
You really on board with this?
你真的赞成这件事
Hell, no, but I'm gonna stay close to him;
当然不 但是我接近他
I want to see what he's up to.
我想看看他有什么阴谋
Attention, people of Chester's Mill,
切斯特磨坊镇的人们请注意
this is Councilman Jim Rennie
我是吉姆·雷尼议员
with a very important public message.
现在发布一条重要的消息
Folks, I need your help
大伙儿 我需要你们的帮助
to make our streets safer
让我们的街道
and our citizens more secure.
和市民更加安全
I'm starting a firearm turn-in program.
我要组织一个"上交枪♥械♥"的活动
This program is completely voluntary.
这个活动是完全自愿的
None's coming to your home.
我们不会闯进你家
This is just a way for all of us to show each other that
这只是一种用来表明我们大家
no one means anybody else any harm.
不会伤害彼此的方式
And of course...
当然
as soon as this crisis is over,
危机一旦度过
you all get your guns back.
你们的枪将全部奉还
And as a reward, anyone who participates
作为回报 任何参与此项活动的人
will get extra food,
都会获得额外的食物
extra propane.
还有额外的丙烷
So come on down to the Sweetbriar Diner,
所以 到野蔷薇餐馆来
and bring your rifles,
带着你们的步♥枪♥
your handguns, your ammo, whatever you got.
手♥枪♥ 弹♥药♥ 任何你们拥有的武器
And remember, as always...
记住 就像以前一样
we'll get through this...
我们会渡过难关的
just as long as we all pull together.
只要我们团结起来
And this is me on my first birthday.
这是我一岁生日的时候
Cute. Dressed up for my cousin's wedding.
真萌 盛装出席我表哥的婚礼
Aw, sweet. Oh, I didn't mean to put that one in there.
真有爱 我不是故意把这张放进来的
Whoa, whoa, whoa, go back to that one. You're shirtless.
看上一张 你没穿上衣
Let's see those abs of yours.
让我看看你的腹肌
Moving on.
继续往后看
Hey, guys.
你们好
Where's the yagi?
八木天线呢
Broken... if Dodee is to be believed.
坏了 如果多蒂值得信的话
Either way, we need another way
不管怎样 我们需要其他的方法
to find the mini-dome.
找到这个迷你穹顶
We could go door-to-door.
我们可以挨家去问
Ask anyone if they went out for a walk
问问有没有人出去溜达的时候
and happened to bring back
恰好带回去一个
a mysterious orb the size of a beach ball.
和水皮球一样大小的神秘的圆球体
Or we could use his nose.
或许我们可以利用它的鼻子
He sensed the mini-dome before we could even see it,
它在我们看到迷你穹顶之前就嗅到了
and started growling.
然后开始低吼
Maybe he'll do it again.
或许它还能嗅出来
Come on, we're taking a drive.
出发 我们出勤
Where to, boss? Propane warehouse.
去哪 头儿 丙烷仓库
Reverend Coggins was using that stuff to make drugs.
柯金斯牧师用它来做毒品
Junior.
小詹姆斯
Sorry, but do you mind if I don't go with you on this one?
抱歉 我这次能不跟你出勤吗
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表