剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Hi, Ange. Get the hell out of here.
安琪 滚出去
Please, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just...
别这样 我不会伤害你的 我只是
wanted something to eat. No, Junior. No.
想来吃点东西 不 小詹姆斯
This is my place now,
我现在是这里的老板
and I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone,
我保留拒绝提供服务的权利
especially psychos who chain up their ex-girlfriends.
尤其是对锁住前女友的疯子
I only did that because the dome was making you sick.
我这么做全是因为穹顶害你生病了
I'm not sick, Junior.
我没病 小詹姆斯
The dome has nothing to do with me.
穹顶跟我没关系
Angie.
安琪
Angie!
安琪
The pink stars are falling.
粉色星星正在坠落
The pink stars are falling in lines.
粉色星星正在呈直线坠落
The pink stars are falling.
粉色星星正在坠落
You got one second to tell me
给你一秒钟时间告诉我
why I shouldn't blow your damn head off.
为什么不把你的头打爆
Because you don't want to ruin this beautiful face?
因为你可不想毁了这么美的一张脸蛋
Hi, Jimmy.
吉米
第一季第九集
穹顶之下
Let me out! Angie, Angie...
放我出去 安琪
Help! Angie, relax.
救命 安琪 淡定
Calm down, okay? You're safe! Somebody help me!
冷静一点好吗 你很安全 谁来救救我
You're safe. Until what?
你很安全 然后呢
Until you lock me into the fallout shelter again?
你又把我关进那个避难所吗
You had a seizure.
你刚刚癫痫发作
You kept saying: "Pink stars are falling."
不断在说"粉色星星正在坠落"
I only put you back there to keep you safe.
我把你放在车后座是为了确保你的安全
I had a seizure?
我癫痫发作
And I took care of you. Like I am now.
是我照顾着你 正如现在一样
See? I brought you home.
看到没 我送你回家了
You're really letting me go?
你真的要放我走
I think I'll see you again.
我们还会再见的
The mini-dome's gone?
迷你穹顶不见了
No mini-dome, no egg.
迷你穹顶没了 蛋也没了
Just a pile of leaves and a hole in the ground.
就剩下一堆叶子还有地上的一个坑
You guys didn't move it, did you?
你们没动吧
No. Why would we?
没动 我们动它干什么
I don't know, but we need to find it again.
我不知道 但我们得找到它
I just wish my mom was still here to help us.
真希望我妈妈还在这里帮我们
I can't believe she was alive just two days ago.
我不敢相信她两天前都还活着
How's Carolyn doing?
卡罗琳怎么样了
She's still grieving.
她还是很伤心
Should you stay with her?
你要不要去陪她
We had a long talk this morning, and...
我们今早聊了很久
she said she just needs some time alone.
她说她只是需要一个人静一静
And I need to do this.
而我需要这样做
Angie.
安琪
You... look like crap.
你...看上去糟透了
Thanks.
谢谢关心
I just had a seizure at the diner.
我在餐馆癫痫发作了
What do you mean you had a seizure?
什么叫你癫痫发作了
I mean I was just standing there and then I...
我就是站在那里 然后就
I went blank and... collapsed.
大脑一片空白 晕倒了
Did you say, "The pink stars are falling"?
你有没有说"粉色星星正在坠落"
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because Norrie and I have had the exact same seizure.
我和诺莉也这样癫痫发作过
What? Why didn't you tell me?
什么 你之前怎么不告诉我
You haven't exactly been here a lot.
最近你基本没出现在家里
Oh, my God.
天哪
Angie...
安琪
Junior's right.
小詹姆斯说得对
I am sick.
我是病了
Honey, why don't you sit down for a minute?
亲爱的 你先坐下休息一会儿吧
No, I need to get a glass of water first.
不 我还是先倒杯水喝吧
Joe...
乔
did you know that Angie has a butterfly tattoo?
你知道安琪身上有蝴蝶纹身吗
Yeah. My parents almost killed her when she got it.
知道 她刚纹的时候我父母差点杀了她
And now she's having seizures.
现在她又有癫痫发作
Maybe she's the monarch who will be crowned.
她可能就是即将加冕的君主[蝴蝶]
My sister? No way.
我姐姐吗 不可能
And monarch butterflies are orange.
王蝶是橙色的
Angie's is blue and yellow,
安琪身上的是蓝黄色的
so there goes that theory.
这理论不对
Well, the only way we're gonna get answers
我们要想找到答案 唯一方法就是
is if we find the mini-dome.
找到那个迷你穹顶
What about that contraption that Dodee made--
用多蒂制♥作♥的那个装置怎么样
the Yagi?
那个八木天线
It locates energy sources, right?
可以定位能量源 对吗
Yeah. If the egg's what's powering the dome
对 如果是那个蛋给穹顶提供能量
then the Yagi might help us track it down.
八木天线就可能帮我们找到它
Let's ask her to borrow it.
我们管她借来用吧
Dodee got a little weird the last time
上次靠近你们俩的时候
she was around the two of you.
多蒂变得有点奇怪
Better let me go talk to her.
还是我去找她吧
Big Jim at a loss for words.
大个儿吉姆不知道说什么好了
Never thought I'd see the day.
没想到我能见到这一天的到来
What are you doing here, Max?
你来干什么 麦克斯
I can't just drop in on an old friend?
我就不能来探望一下老朋友吗
I mean inside the dome.
我是指来穹顶内
Did you get through it somehow?
你是穿过来的吗
Like I would try and break in? Please.
我怎么会强行闯入 拜托
No. I don't like being in this crappy town on a good day.
当然不是 良辰吉日我都不愿意来这个镇上
So you got trapped. The one day
也就是说你也被困住了 就那天
I decide to leave Westlake to come see you
我决定离开韦斯特莱克来见你
and that thing just... comes down out of nowhere.
那玩意儿就...突然冒出来了
You were coming to see me? Yeah, I kept hearing
你是来见我的 对 一直有谣言
about problems with our little arrangement.
说我们的小安排出了问题
The one you assured me you had under control?
就是你向我保证全在你掌控之下的那个
Which I did.
的确在我掌控之下
So... Duke Perkins wasn't getting antsy
那...杜克·帕金斯没有因为
about looking the other way?
这件事而焦虑
And the wacko preacher wasn't making up his own batches
那个牧师疯子也没有从我们的货里
of our product?
自己捞一笔
Rapture... is your product, Max.
销魂...是你的货 麦克斯
Which I never could have gotten off the ground
要是没有你和你提供的秘密配方
without you and your supply of my secret ingredient.
我也不可能做到
Duke and Coggins aren't a problem anymore,
杜克和柯金斯的问题都已经解决了
so you can relax.
你不用担心
And, uh...
还有...
if you got caught in here like the rest of us...
如果你跟我们一样被困在这里了
where the hell you been the last eight days?
过去八天你都去哪里了
I found a house.
我找到了一所房♥子
I guess the people who are living there,
我猜原来的主人
they got caught outside the dome--
被困在穹顶外面进不来了
lucky bastards-- and, um...
幸运的混♥蛋♥
been there.
我一直在那
Hoping that someone would free us from this nightmare,
盼望有人能救我们脱离苦海
and when that didn't happen, I... You...
当希望落空后 你...
decided to make the best of a bad situation.
决定利用这个危机
You know me so well, Jimmy.
你太了解我了 吉米
What's that expression?
那话怎么说的来着
Uh, "Never let a good crisis go to waste"?
"趁火打劫 机不可失"
Well, I would say Chester's Mill
要我说 切斯特磨坊镇
is in more than a crisis, so...
遇到的可不是一般的危机
you and I need to get to work.
你和我该开工了
And you're the man to make it happen.
你有能力做到
I'm not sure I've ever seen a town
我恐怕没看过哪个镇上的
where the preacher was also the mortician.
传教士还身兼殡仪师
Reverend Coggins always said
柯金斯牧师总说
he ran a one-stop "Body and soul" Shop.
他经营着"肉体与灵魂"一条龙服务
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表