剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
I'm, uh, I'm afraid it's too late.
恐怕太晚了
She was a good friend to me.
她是我的挚友
What...
什么
What am I doing here?
那我在这干嘛
You can't lock me up again.
你不能再把我锁起来
No, no, the front door's open, you can leave anytime you like.
不不 前门开着 你随时可以离开
Though I was hoping...
但我还是希望
that you and I could... come to an arrangement.
你和我可以...达成协议
Junior kidnapped me.
小詹姆斯绑♥架♥了我
No amount of money can pay for that.
再多的钱都不能弥补
You'll get no argument from me.
我同意
You know, deep down...
其实在我内心深处
I think I always knew something was off... with my son.
我想我一直都知道 我的儿子缺了些什么
Ever since his mom died.
自从他妈妈去世后就这样了
I guess I just...
我想我只是
couldn't admit it to myself.
一直在自欺欺人而已
So I'm not talking about
所以我不是说
giving you money.
要给你钱
I'm offering you my word.
我在向你承诺
Your word?
承诺
Junior Rennie will never touch you again,
小詹姆斯·雷尼绝对不会再碰你
I'll make sure of it.
我保证
And, uh, well, I mean, if...
当然 我想说 如果
if you need money...
如果你需要钱
or... what counts as money
或者这段日子在镇上
in town these days-- you know, propane,
抵得了钱的东西 比如丙烷
food, water,
食物 水
a gun--
或者一把枪
well, you'll have it.
你想要什么我都给你
If you will just try to
只要你能把这件
put this terrible event behind you...
可怕的事忘掉
I'll get you anything your little heart desires.
我会给你一切你想要的
What about Joe?
那乔呢
I need to know that my brother will be taken care of, too.
我得确保我弟弟也能被照顾好
Done.
没问题
We can be friends.
我们可以成为朋友
And, uh...
还有...
trust me,
相信我
times like these,
像这样的时候
it's good to have a friend like...
有个朋友还是很有好处的 比如有
Big Jim Rennie.
大个儿吉姆·雷尼
I don't know.
我也不确定
I have to think about it.
我得好好考虑一下
Dad.
爸
Angie.
安琪
What's going on here?
你们在干什么
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表