剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
You know how I got that?
知道我是怎么受伤的吗
Good old Barbie.
拜老好人芭比所赐
People think he's this hero,
大家认为他是英雄
but he's a psychopath.
但他是个神经病
Barbie just attacked you for no reason?
芭比无缘无故攻击了你吗
That's right.
没错
You don't know this guy.
你不了解这个人
I mean, what's he really doing here?
他到底来这做什么
Has he been here before?
以前来过这吗
He has to answer some questions.
他得给出些答案
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Come on.
走吧
I'll give you a ride home.
我开车送你回家
I think we ought to call it a day here
我觉得今天可以放弃了
and get a fresh start tomorrow.
明天再来找
Why's that?
为什么
So we can give Randolph a chance to get away?
这样伦道夫就能趁机逃走了
Come on, man. We're sealed in here.
拜托 老兄 我们被困于此
Where the hell's he gonna go?
他能逃去哪里
I told you we're finishing this.
和你说了要了结此事
Why is that?
为什么
So you can show the town what a big man Big Jim is?
好让你向居民表现大个儿吉姆的能力吗
You ever play football, Barbie?
芭比 你踢过足球吗
No. I was never much of a team sports kind of guy.
没有 我不适合团队运动
I played cornerback.
我曾经是橄榄球角后卫
A lot of smaller guys play
很多小个子打橄榄球
'cause it requires speed and agility.
因为它需要速度和敏捷
Back in school, we had this all-state wideout,
在学校时 有个州代表队的外接员
a real, uh... a real showboater, you know?
他 真的很厉害
He called me "Big Jim,"
他叫我大个儿吉姆
Uh, but as a joke, you know?
但只是个笑话
Laughing at me.
嘲笑我
And one day we, um... we had to scrimmage,
然后有一天 我们并列争球
and he was taunting me, you know?
他又来嘲笑我
"Come on, Big Jim," You know?
"来啊 大个儿吉姆"
"You can't touch me, Big Jim," You know?
"你碰不到我的 大个儿吉姆"
So...
所以...
I put the mother of all hits on this punk.
我把球全打在这个傻♥逼♥废物身上
I mean, helmet first, went in low,
先是头盔 接着是下面
completely shattered his pelvis.
完全打碎了他的盆骨
Guess what.
你猜后来怎么样
Big Jim wasn't a joke no more.
再也没有谁敢拿大个子吉姆开玩笑
What does that tell you?
你从中听出了什么
I don't know.
不知道
Tells me that being on your team
听出了跟你一队
could be hazardous to my health.
很有可能会受伤
Sometimes an example needs to be made, you know?
杀鸡儆猴有时很有必要 知道吗
Command respect.
树立威信
An eye for an eye.
以牙还牙
Jim?
吉姆
I'll kill him...
我要杀了他
just like he was gonna kill me.
就像他计划杀掉我一样
Nobody wants to kill anybody here. He said it himself.
谁也没想杀谁 他亲口承认的
An eye for an eye, right?
以牙还牙 不是吗
Make an example out of me.
拿我杀鸡儆猴
Drop your weapon now.
立刻放下武器
I said drop your weapon now...
我叫你立刻放下武...
Evening to you, Lester.
晚上好 莱斯特
I'm sorry to say we brought you another customer.
抱歉我们又带来一位客人
I'm not finished with Deputy Denton yet.
我都还没处理完丹顿副警长
Patching a wound takes time.
缝合伤口是需要时间的
Paul Randolph needs your help, too.
保罗·伦道夫也需要你的帮助
The Lord never gives us more than we can handle, Rev.
世上无难事 只怕有心人 牧师
You clean?
你没吸毒吧
Absolutely, Jim.
当然 吉姆
Any red you see in my eyes, that's overwork,
眼睛里的血丝是因过度疲劳产生
nothing else.
不是别的
Let's keep it that way.
继续保持
Hey, would you mind waiting at the car?
你可以到车里等我们吗
I need to talk to Linda.
我要和琳达说几句
Yeah. Sure.
好 没问题
I'm sorry.
抱歉
For questioning your dedication
我怀疑过你是否无私奉献
or if, in any way, I insinuated that...
还含沙射影地表示过...
you weren't capable of filling Duke's shoes.
你无法胜任杜克的工作
He'd be proud of you, you know.
他会为你感到骄傲
Fact, I bet he's up there right now,
我打赌他现在一定在上面
eating roast beef and mashed potatoes
吃着烤牛肉和土豆泥
with the Big Guy, looking down on you and smiling.
和上帝一起微笑看着你
We're gonna do big things, you and I.
你和我将一起做出一番事业
First, we got to get you some deputies.
首先我会给你安排几个副警长
There's a new sheriff in town.
我们小镇的新治安长官诞生了
And her name is Linda Esquivel.
她的名字叫琳达·埃斯基维尔
I was wondering if maybe we could...
我在想我们是否可以...
keep what happened today between us.
不把今天的事告诉别人
You know, we all have secrets, Junior.
我们每个人都有秘密 小詹姆斯
You can call me James.
你可以叫我詹姆斯
I never did like being called Junior anyways.
其实我一直很讨厌别人叫我小詹姆斯
I'm guessing you're a Scotch guy.
我猜你喜欢喝威士忌
You don't miss much, do you?
你还真是眼光敏锐 不是吗
Straight up, of course.
肯定只喝纯酒
Uh, maybe we should do this another time.
也许我们应该改天再喝
It's a small town, son.
这个镇不大 孩子
And we all support the team.
大家必须团结起来
What was that about?
这番话是什么意思
Long story.
说来话长
What kind of trouble you been getting into?
你遇到了什么麻烦事
No trouble.
没什么麻烦事
I went down into the cement works
我去了水泥厂地下
and tried to find a way out.
想寻找一个出口
Failed, huh?
没找到吧
Yeah.
是的
The dome cut straight through.
穹顶笔直地穿插下去
Well, of course it does.
意料之中
You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you?
你也知道找到出口没那么容易 对吧
What were you doing with that Barbie guy?
你跟那个叫芭比的在干什么
That's none of your business.
不关你的事
I'll make it my business.
我会找他算账的
Not unless I tell you to.
那得有我的允许
Don't you worry your head over Barbie.
别瞎考虑芭比的事
Let the grown-ups do their job.
大人的事留给大人干
Drink your milk, now, Junior.
把牛奶喝了 小詹姆斯
What are you doing? I don't know.
你在干嘛 我不知道
Um, maybe I can fix it.
没准我能修好它
Really?
真的
That thing blew up like the Death Star.
这东西可是跟死星似的爆♥炸♥了
Yeah, but the Empire rebuilt the Death Star
但帝国在《绝地归来》里
in The Return of the Jedi.
重建了死星
It was almost fully operational.
它几乎恢复了所有功能
I like nerds.
我喜欢书呆子
Norrie?
诺莉
Oh, God.
天哪
Norrie, are you here...?
诺莉 你在吗
Carolyn, how did you find me?
卡罗琳 你怎么找到我的
Something goes boom in a small town,
小地方消息传得飞快
parents tend to know.
父母很容易知道
Let's go.
我们走
Wh-Who is this lady?
这位女士是谁
She's one of my moms.
她是我的两个妈妈之一
One of your... Okay, I guess there's just
其中一个 有些关于我的事
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表