剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Come on!
快啊
Okay, okay, okay, okay. Head's out.
好了好了 头出来了
I don't... is this... is everything all right here?
我不... 这样是正常的吗
No. No, no, no.
不不 别去
You can't. I have to.
别去 我必须帮她
Okay...
来
I need you to stop pushing.
你现在别用力了
Harriet, you need to stop pushing.
哈莉特 停下 别用力了
I need you to stop pushing. What?
你先别使劲 什么
The cord...
脐带
it's wrapped around the baby's neck.
缠在孩子的脖子上了
Okay, well, you're gonna have to walk me through this.
好吧 这你得一步一步教我
All right? You have to cut the cord
好吗 你得先把脐带剪断
so the baby can breathe. Okay.
这样孩子才能呼吸 好的
Clamp it.
把它固定住
With what? Uh, a string.
用什么 绳子
Hurry. I got it.
快啊 我来找
A string, yeah.
绳子 好的
Somebody help my baby! Harriet...
救救我的孩子 哈莉特
just don't push yet.
先别使劲
I found shoelaces.
我找到几根鞋带
Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry.
快点 快给我
Tie it off in two places.
把它系在两个地方
This one. I got it, I got it.
系在这 我知道 知道
Yeah. That's it. Okay, I got that.
对 就是这样 好的 搞定
I'm good, I'm good. You?
我系好了 你呢
Yeah. Yeah? Okay, here we go.
好了 那好 开始割了
Great. All right, cord's cut.
太好了 好了 脐带割断了
Okay, Harriet, you can push now.
好的 哈莉特 你可以使劲了
One last big push.
最后再使劲一次
Come on, one more. Okay?
来吧 再一次 好吗
Push now? On three. One...
现在使劲吗 数三下 一
two... three. Push!
二 三 使劲
Push, push, push, push, push, push...
使劲啊 加把劲 加油
You've got a beautiful baby girl.
你生了个漂亮的女孩
There she is! Look at her, look at her.
在这儿呢 快看 多漂亮
Oh, my...
我的天
Let's go see Mama.
去看看妈妈
Swaddle her up.
把她包起来
There we go.
包好了
Oh, my...
我的天
She's beautiful, Harriet.
她可真漂亮 哈莉特
Oh, my lamb.
我的小宝贝
Hello.
你好啊
Thank you. Thank you.
多谢你们 谢谢
May I?
我能抱下吗
Of course.
当然
That's good.
没关系的
Oh, yeah. Be careful.
轻一点
Here she is. Here we go.
抱抱咯 好了
Alice....
爱丽丝
...meet Alice.
见见爱丽丝
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, let's go back and see mama, huh?
回妈妈怀里去吧 好吗
Come here, you.
过来 小家伙
She's a little traveler already. There we go.
她已经是个小旅行家了 抱住她
Alice? Alice? Alice?
爱丽丝 爱丽丝
Alice?
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝
Alice, what's wrong?
爱丽丝 怎么了
H... heart...
我的心脏...
Alice...
爱丽丝
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I appreciate your help today, Ben.
我很感谢你今天的帮助 本
What are you smiling about?
你在笑什么呢
I just realized that this is the first time
我刚意识到这是我第一次
I've ever worked here and not been pissed off about it.
在这干活 却没有觉得不爽
Hi, Angie.
安琪
Come on, I'm...
好了 我...
not gonna bite you.
又不会吃了你
Your dad told you to leave me alone.
你♥爸♥爸告诉过你不要再来烦我
I just need to tell you something.
我只是想跟你谈谈
So you can go home.
你可以回家了
Nah, man, I don't think I will.
不 伙计 我不回
I just wanted to tell you that I know
我只是想告诉你
I can't make you love me.
我明白无法逼你爱上我
That was my mistake.
都是我的错
I just want you to know that I'm sorry.
我只是想告诉你 我很抱歉
For everything.
为所有的事
Fine.
好吧
You said it.
你说完了
Now leave.
你走吧
Oh, and, uh, those Dundee guys?
对了 邓迪兄弟
They'll never bother you again.
他们再也不会来烦你了
That's all.
我说完了
Good night.
晚安
That was pretty amazing what you did.
你刚才做得很棒
Where's my mom?
我妈妈在哪
Upstairs.
楼上
She said it was a heart attack.
她说她心脏病发作了
What?
什么
Her system's just been through way too much.
她的身体已经承受不住了
Mom, I'm here.
妈妈 我来了
Elinore.
艾丽诺
Baby girl.
宝贝女儿
Joe!
乔
Long time no see, you little brat.
好久不见 臭小子
Thanks, man.
谢谢你
No problem.
不用客气
You all right?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你呢
Yeah.
我没事
So...
真
glad you made it.
高兴你来了
I knew something was wrong.
我就知道出事了
How?
怎么发现的
I saw you in the woods.
我在森林里看见了你
It was like the dome wanted me to.
仿佛穹顶故意让我看见你一样
I sound crazy.
我又说疯话了
It's all crazy.
这一切都太疯狂了
I helped...
我刚才给...
a woman give birth.
一个女人接生
She said...
她说...
the dome made her see her husband.
穹顶让她看见她的丈夫
And now there's a new Alice here.
而现在这里诞生了一个新的爱丽丝
It all...
这一切
must matter.
必定很重要
No, Mom. You matter, too.
不 妈妈 你也很重要
But if it brought you here,
但如果它把你带到这里
it must want me to go.
它一定是想让我离开了
No.
不
At least...
至少
it let me see my beautiful...
它让我在人生最后一刻...
...baby girl one last time.
见到我漂亮的宝贝女儿
You and Carolyn...
你和卡罗琳
take care of each other.
要互相照顾
Mom, you're not going anywhere.
妈妈 你不会离去的
But I am.
我会离开的
So...
所以
you have to be brave.
你必须变得勇敢
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表