剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Peter...
彼得
All right. You were a brave little girl back there.
没事了 你真是个勇敢的小姑娘
Okay. Get home and get better.
回家休息康复
She's good.
她没事了
Look who came back from the dead.
看看是谁死里逃生了
I heard you saved the day.
我听说你今天挽救了大局
Well, that's what I do.
我就是这样
Well, your son takes after you, too.
你的儿子也像你一样
Oh, yeah?
是吗
He stopped what could have been a full-blown riot.
他阻止了可能爆发的大暴♥乱♥
People were freaking out, and he talked them down.
大家都吓坏了 但他让大家冷静了
Chip off the old block.
有其父必有其子
You ever consider a career in law enforcement?
有没有考虑过做个执法者呢
Was that you?
刚才是你吗
Was that me what?
刚才是我什么
Was that you who saved my life?
刚才是你救了我吗
I learned about Peter in that cabin.
在那间小屋里 我了解到彼得的事
We're broke; he emptied our accounts.
我们破产了 他掏空了我们的账户
And the house is in foreclosure.
房♥子也被强制拍卖♥♥
So, what were you all into?
你们卷入了什么事
Drugs?
贩毒吗
When I got out of the military, I did, um...
我退伍的时候 我打...
I had a bunch of odd jobs.
我打过很多零工
Uh... was a line cook.
做过帮厨
Construction.
建筑
And then, um...
然后
then I linked up with a bookie...
我在韦斯特莱克
out of Westlake.
搭上了一个赌徒
Taking bets?
下赌注吗
Making sure the people paid what they owed.
确保欠债人还钱
You're an enforcer.
你是个打手
Guys like Phil owed...
像菲尔那样的赌徒欠了债
and they paid up,
就得还清欠款
and most of the time, it's like that.
大部分时间 我就是在做这个
Peter never gambled.
彼得从不赌博
I've got the cash, but my wife's home.
我有现金 但我妻子在家
Meet me at the other spot.
在别的地方见
It's his voice mail from five days ago.
这是他五天前的语♥音♥留言
So, where is he now?
那他现在在哪
Please.
告诉我吧
I have to know.
我必须要知道
He must have taken off.
他一定是跑了
You know, that happens sometimes.
有时会出现这种情况
Some of these guys, they get in so deep, and...
这些家伙陷得太深
you know, they skip town.
就离开了小镇
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're sorry?
对不起吗
I let you stay in my house.
我让你住在我家
I trusted you.
我信任你
Your sorry means nothing to me.
你的对不起对我毫无意义
When I get back home, you better be gone.
我回到家的时候 你最好已经消失
So, is the outbreak over?
疫情控制住了吗
Well, everyone who's sick has been treated,
每位病人都受到了治疗
and anyone exposed to meningitis...
任何接触到脑膜炎病菌的人
got antibiotics.
已经注射了抗生素
So yes, it's over.
是的 已经没事了
How do you guys feel? Any more seizures?
你们感觉怎样 癫痫发作了吗
No. We're fine.
没 我们很好
What have you two been doing all day?
你俩今天都干啥了
Oh, you know, just making out and stuff.
亲热之类的
Right. It's the "Stuff" that usually worries us.
是啊 "之类的"一般让我们担心
I am beat.
我累了
Can we go home, please?
可以回家了吗
Home? It's a room above a diner.
那也叫家 餐馆上的一个小房♥间而已
You have any better ideas, kiddo?
你有什么好提议吗 小鬼
Well, I do.
我有
I mean, both my parents are outside the dome,
我父母都在穹顶外面
and there's more than enough room at my house.
我家有多余的房♥间
It's just me, so...
就我一个人住 所以...
you guys could stay there.
你们可以住进来
Please don't say no.
求你们别拒绝
Please?
拜托
Thanks, Joe. That'd be great.
谢谢 乔 这再好不过了
I'll grab our stuff and meet you in the car.
我收拾下行李 在车上等你们
Babe, what are you doing?
宝贝 你在干嘛
Are you stealing insulin?
你在偷胰岛素吗
You yourself said you only had a week's supply left.
你自己说胰岛素只够用一星期了
Alice, look what happened today.
爱丽丝 看看现在这状况
We almost ran out of antibiotics for everyone.
我们把抗生素几乎全分给了大家
What happens when we run out?
如果我们的用完了该怎么办
Okay, what's going on?
到底怎么了
You're not acting like yourself.
你就像变了个人似的
I-I'm scared.
我 我很害怕
What if the dome lasts forever?
如果穹顶一直在那怎么办
It won't.
不会的
We will get out of here.
我们会离开这的
Soon.
很快
I promise.
我保证
You sure you'll be okay?
你确定你没事吧
Yeah.
是的
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢你载我过来
It's not your fault, you know.
这不是你的错
What isn't?
什么不是我的错
Mrs. Moore.
摩尔太太的事
She died saving my life.
为了救我她死了
She knew how important you are to this town.
她知道你对这个小镇来说有多重要
To all of us.
对我们每一个人有多重要
I'm not the only one.
不止我一个人重要
What you did today saved a lot of lives.
你今天的所作所为拯救了很多人
The way you did it.
还有你稳定民心
Duke always said
杜克经常说
the greatest weapon we have as police
作为警♥察♥ 我们最有力的武器
is a good heart.
就是善心
Mrs. Moore was right.
摩尔太太说得对
About what?
她说了什么
We have come a long way.
我们经历了很多
If you came here to apologize,
如果你来这是要道歉的话
don't bother.
省省吧
I have nothing to apologize for.
我没什么好道歉的
I came... to give you this.
我来这 是要给你这个
My share of the profits.
我分到的那部分油水
Keep all the propane.
丙烷你自己留着吧
I'm gonna wash my hands of our dirty little business.
我不再管这笔肮脏的小生意了
Little late for that, Lester.
有点迟了 莱斯特
Never too late to repent.
忏悔多晚也不迟
You think you've saved this town,
你自以为拯救了这个小镇
but you've damned them.
其实你毁了大家
You defied God's will.
你违抗上帝的旨意
And for that, you'll pay.
你会为此付出代价的
You're lucky I didn't haul your ass into jail
鉴于你今天所为 我没让你蹲监狱
for what you did today.
你该感到幸运
Luck has nothing to do with it.
这跟幸运没关系
You can't hurt me without hurting yourself.
我出事了 你也跑不了
God bless.
上帝保佑
Help!
救命
Help...!
救命
Help!
救命
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表