剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Chester's Mill is a place like any other.
切斯特磨坊镇是一个平凡的小镇
At least it used to be
至少曾经是
until we were cut off from the rest of the world
直到神秘的穹顶
by a mysterious dome.
将我们隔绝于世
Invisible, indestructible,
隐形 坚不可摧
and completely inescapable.
无法逃离
We're trapped.
我们被困住了
We don't know where it came from or why it's here,
我们不知道它从哪来 为何来
but now that we're all trapped under the dome together,
但被困其中 所有人的秘密
none of our secrets are safe.
都无处遁形
When I say "Jump,"
我说"跳一个"
you say, "How high?"
你就得乖乖问"跳多高"
We have to tell someone.
我们得告诉别人
The day the dome came down,
穹顶降临那天
we both started having seizures.
我们俩都开始突然癫痫发作
Those Dundee guys? They'll never bother you again.
邓迪兄弟再也不会来烦你了
Please...
求你了...
Another dome?
又一个穹顶
Norrie.
诺莉
I love you so much, Mom.
我是那么爱你 妈妈
Just tell me what you want.
告诉我你想要什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Dad, put down the gun.
爸爸 把枪放下
I asked you a question.
我问了你一个问题
What are you doing in my house?
你来我家干什么
This is my house, too.
这里也是我家
Not anymore.
不再是了
You told me to stay away from Angie.
你让我远离安琪
She's not here.
她不在这里
How would you know that?
你怎么知道
You been stalking the poor girl?
你在跟踪那可怜的姑娘
You feel like locking her up for another week?
想再关她一周吗
I just want to make sure she's safe.
我只是想确保她安全
Did you make her safe by killing Clint Dundee?
所以你杀了克林特·邓迪
That's right.
是啊
I heard you shot that boy.
我听说你射杀了他
He attacked Angie.
他侵犯了安琪
I have no sympathy for the Dundee brothers,
我并不同情邓迪兄弟
but that doesn't qualify you to be their judge and executioner.
但你也没资格就这样定他们的罪 还滥用私刑
Clint Dundee got what he deserved.
克林特·邓迪是罪有应得
Who are you to say who deserves to be punished?
你凭什么决定谁该受惩罚
You're not in your right mind, Junior.
你脑子不清醒 小詹姆斯
You sound just like your mother did in the end.
你现在的语气就像你妈死前一样
Please don't say that.
请不要这样说
I'll tell you this, though...
我还是要告诉你...
you're no son of mine.
你不是我儿子
Not anymore.
不再是了
Now, get out.
滚出去
I said get out of here.
我说了让你滚出去
One thing.
我只有一件事
Don't you ever talk about my mother that way again.
再也别那样说我妈妈
Ever.
永远不要
You're pretty good at that.
你很擅长挖坑啊
Nice military corners.
简直就是豆腐块
I'm pretty sure you're thinking about a bed.
你想的是床吧
Same shape.
形状一样嘛
Any idea when Carolyn and Norrie want to bury her?
知道卡罗琳和诺莉打算什么时候下葬她吗
They haven't come downstairs yet.
她们还没下楼
Can't imagine losing a spouse like that.
失去这样的配偶真是难过
Yeah.
是啊
It's strange, huh?
很奇怪对吧
What's that? Alice dies.
怎么了 爱丽丝死了
Harriet has a baby.
哈莉特生了个宝宝
Same house...
刚好在同一栋屋子里
same day.
同一天
Circle of life.
生命轮回
Too busy with your new girlfriend to go shopping, huh?
忙着陪你新女友逛街啊
Norrie's not my girlfriend.
诺莉不是我的女朋友
She's just my girl, space, friend.
她只是我的女性 朋友
How could I go shopping anyway?
而且我怎么逛街啊
Stores have all been looted.
商店都被洗劫一空了
Everyone's running low on food.
所有人都缺食物
You could've taken something, too.
你也可以拿啊
That's stealing.
那是偷窃
You've never stolen anything?
你从没偷过东西吗
No. Have you?
没有 你呢
Of course I have, dummy.
当然偷过 傻瓜
Duke caught me stealing lipstick at Dee's Pharmacy once.
杜克有次逮到我在迪家药店偷唇膏
That's why I started candy striping.
所以我才去做护士助手
Community service.
社会服务
Where were you all week, Angie?
你一整周去哪了 安琪
I looked all over for you.
我到处找你
The only person who said he saw you was Junior.
只有小詹姆斯说他见过你
Well, are you that surprised that I disappeared?
我失踪了你难道很惊讶吗
I'm the screwup, right?
我一向是一团糟 不是吗
I never thought you were a screwup.
我从没这么想过
Let's go down to the diner.
我们去餐馆吧
We can get something to eat there.
去那弄点吃的
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Well, my mom just died 12 hours ago, so...
我妈在十二小时前去世了
how do you think?
你觉得呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We're going to the diner to get something to eat.
我们要去餐馆弄点吃的
Do you... I'm not hungry.
你要... 我不饿
But don't you think you should... Joe.
但你不觉得应该... 乔
I don't need you to take care of me.
我不用你来照顾
Mmm, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 太谢谢了
You're welcome.
不客气
This is the last place in town with any coffee left.
这镇上只有这里还有咖啡了
Enjoy it while you can.
趁还有得喝的时候好好享受吧
'Cause I don't think this is the right climate
因为现在的气候可不适宜
to be growing coffee beans.
种植咖啡豆
I see you let yourself in.
你自己进来了啊
You know who else let himself in last night?
你知道昨晚还有谁自己进来了吗
Your insane son.
你那疯儿子
Come here.
过来
Saying something about Clint and Waylon Dundee,
他提到了克林特和韦伦·邓迪
how they'd never hurt me again.
说他们再也不会伤害我了
Like... like a wildcat bringing me a dead mouse
就好像野猫弄了只死老鼠来
as some kind of sick offering.
多恶心的馈赠
It freaked me out.
吓坏我了
Angie... No, you promised me that you'd protect me.
安琪... 你保证过会保护我
I told you that I wouldn't tell anyone
我答应你不会揭发
about what Junior did to me,
小詹姆斯对我做的事
and you said that you would keep him away.
而你说会让他离我远点
It won't happen again.
不会有第二次了
I give you my word.
我向你保证
Now, what can I do to make it up to you?
我要怎么补偿你
Well, the diner needs food.
餐馆需要食物
I mean, there's a little, but it'll go fast.
还剩一点 但是很快就会没了
I think it'll be good to open this place up again.
我希望这地方能重新开张
Rose would've wanted that.
罗斯也会希望如此的
I'll talk to Ollie Densmore.
我去跟奥利·邓斯摩尔谈谈
We'll come to an arrangement.
达成一个协议
You know, the day's coming when, uh...
终有一天
the only way any of us are gonna get food
我们大家得靠耕种
is by taking it out of the ground.
来获取食物
So, from here on out...
从今往后
got to be smart.
得学聪明点
"From here on out"?
从今往后
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表