剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
you do not treat any of your neighbors with disrespect.
必须尊重邻里
You do not damage property.
不能毁坏财物
And you do not kill Dale Barbara.
要活捉戴尔·芭芭拉
Go serve and protect.
去保卫家园吧
Morning, Sheriff.
早上好 治安官
Tank's empty. Sorry.
没油了 很抱歉
But thanks for the use of your car.
谢谢你借我用车
No worries. You need an extra hand today?
没事 今天还要人帮忙吗
Sure do. Let's go.
当然要 走吧
All right.
好的
Dad!
爸爸
What's going on, Junior? Dad...
怎么了 小詹姆斯 爸爸
I-I was looking for you all night.
我找了你一整晚
Dad, you're in danger.
爸 你现在有危险
Someone's gonna try to kill you.
有人会设法杀了你
Maybe Barbie, maybe someone else.
也许是芭比 也许是别人
How do you know this?
你怎么知道
Uh... I-I just know.
我就是知道
You got to... get a hold of yourself, Junior.
你得控制自己的情绪 小詹姆斯
Focus.
集中精力
Listen, I got a job for you.
听着 我要交给你一个任务
Barbie shot Julia Shumway yesterday.
芭比昨天射伤了茱莉亚·沙姆韦
That son of a bitch.
那个混♥蛋♥
So I sent some people over to the clinic,
我已经派人去了诊所
keep an eye out, make sure he doesn't...
密切注意 确保他不会
show up to finish what he started.
回去完成自己的恶行
But I need somebody I can trust on the inside,
但是我需要在医院里安排信任的人守在里面
guarding her door, protecting her.
守护她的病房♥门 保护她
Can I count on you?
我能指望你吗
Yes, sir.
可以 长官
Now, it's, uh,
现在
iffy she's ever gonna regain consciousness,
她还不一定会恢复意识
but, by chance, if she does wake up and start talking,
但是 如果她醒来并开始说话
you need to get on that walkie and let me know.
你必须用对讲机告诉我
No one else.
不准告诉别人
Just me.
只告诉我
Okay. But, Dad...
好的 但是 爸爸
just be careful today.
你今天务必要小心
Okay.
好的
Big Jim, got a minute?
大个儿吉姆 你有空吗
Pretty busy this morning, Dodee.
我今早很忙 多蒂
No, you have to come to the radio station.
不 你一定要跟我去趟广播站
Ah, I don't want to overwhelm the public with more announcements.
我不想再向镇民发表什么公告了
My receiver picked up the military.
我的接收器收到了军方信♥号♥♥
They're searching for Barbie.
他们在寻找芭比
Barbie?
芭比
They're searching for something else, too.
他们还在找另一样东西
Please don't scream.
拜托了 别叫
Look, there is a lot of people looking for you.
有很多人都在找你
I know, I know. Listen.
我知道 听着
Everything that they're saying about me...
他们说的关于我的事
none of it is true.
都是假的
It's Big Jim... I believe you.
是大个儿吉姆... 我相信你
You do?
是吗
Got a lot of good reasons not to trust Jim Rennie.
我有很多理由不相信吉姆·雷尼
Julia's still at the clinic.
茱莉亚还在诊所
Now, if she wakes up, he's gonna kill her.
如果她醒来 他就会杀了她
Why?
为什么
Look, if she tells people
因为如果她告诉大家
that it wasn't actually me that shot her,
射伤她的并不是我
his whole story falls apart.
吉姆的谎言就会被拆穿
Now he doesn't have me to use as his scapegoat anymore.
他就没法再让我当他的替罪羊了
Okay, so what do you want me to do?
好的 你想让我做什么
Candy stripers.
你是志愿护士
You guys have key cards
你们都有
to the clinic's back entrance.
诊所后门的门卡
Am I right?
对吗
Yeah. Yeah.
对 好的
So help me save Julia.
帮我救救茱莉亚吧
How's she doing?
她情况如何
She was lucky to survive.
她能活着全靠运气
There's no telling what kind of
现在还不知道
neurological damage she might have.
她会有哪种神经损伤
You think she'll come out of it?
你觉得她会醒来吗
I'm not a doctor, Junior.
我不是医生 小詹姆斯
Yeah, but...
是的 但是
you're kind of as close to a doctor as we've got.
你是我们这里最接近医生的人了
And I have other patients to check on.
我还要去查看其他病人
I'll keep an eye on Julia.
我来照看茱莉亚
So what's the plan?
计划是什么
I'm gonna hot-wire the ambulance.
我去发动救护车
Then what?
然后呢
And then we use your key card to get us in,
然后我们用你的门卡进去
we get Julia out...
把茱莉亚救出来
you drive us away.
你再开车带我们走
Okay, what about the guards?
好 那警卫怎么办
Oh, they'll swing around to the front sooner or later.
他们迟早会去前面的
No, not them.
我不是说他们
What about the guards inside?
而是说里面的警卫
Big Jim must know you're coming for her.
大个儿吉姆一定会料到你来找她的
He might have moved her already.
他可能已经把她转移走了
Yeah, maybe.
可能吧
There are a lot of ifs here.
不确定的因素太多了
Listen.
听我说
Big Jim has taken out every single person
大个儿吉姆除掉了所有
that stood in his way.
挡他路的人
Julia is his last loose end.
茱莉亚是他唯一没解决掉的
Now, are you in...
所以现在你是入伙
or are you out?
还是退出
No sign of the military for over a week--
已经一周多没有军方的消息了
not since they tried to blow us to kingdom come.
从他们想把我们炸飞开始
Now they want Barbie?
现在他们想要芭比了
I told you, all right?
我告诉过你
He's only part of it.
他只是一部分
The military's looking for an egg?
军方在找一个蛋
Yeah, and...
对 而且...
and I've seen it.
我见过它
What's it do?
它有什么用
I'm not sure, but it burned the crap
我也不知道 但是它电过
out of my hand.
我的手
One second.
稍等
I promised Phil I'd keep the music going.
我答应过菲尔不让音乐停下
All right, just...
好了 记住
just don't touch anything.
不要碰任何东西
...on the move.
行动中
Thermal photography shows the unidentified object
热摄影仪显示不明物体
has been transported from the woods
已经从树林中
to two miles northeast of town center.
转移到了市中心东北方两英里处
Holy hell.
该死
Any sign of Barbie?
有芭比的踪迹吗
Negative, sir.
没有 长官
Any idea who's in charge in there?
知道里面谁管事吗
Sir, the ranking official is a James Rennie.
掌权的人是詹姆斯·雷尼
Is he a viable contact for this mission?
他可以胜任此次任务吗
No, Cox, I would not recommend that.
不 考克斯 我不这么认为
Your reasoning, soldier?
你的理由是什么
Sir, right after the missile hit,
长官 导弹击中穹顶之后
our UAVs did a full perimeter sweep on the dome wall.
我方的无人机对穹顶壁四周进行了一次全面搜查
One drone caught surveillance
一架无人机发现
of this Rennie murdering the town reverend
雷尼在桥梁路障那边
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表