剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight,
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
nine, ten, eleven, twelve...
九 十 十一 十二
I was just talking to her.
我们刚才还在聊天
Out of the way, Junior!
让开 小詹姆斯
You have no right to keep us here.
你无权把我们困在这儿
You can't stop all of us with that gun.
就靠那把枪你阻止不了所有人
Step back.
退后
Let's go.
我们走
Junior.
小詹姆斯
Mr. Densmore...
邓斯摩尔先生
you remember when my mother died?
您记得我妈妈去世那会儿吗
And your wife, she made that amazing corn bread.
您妻子 做了超美味的玉米面包
From your own field, she said.
她说玉米是您亲手种的
Even gave me the skillet.
还把煎锅送给了我
I remember.
我记得
Now I'm in here...
现在我在这里
with you, with this.
和你们大家在一起 却拿着枪
Not to point a gun at you.
并不是为了用枪威胁你们
But because I live here
而是因为我住在这里
and I'm one of you.
是你们中的一员
We've got to fight through this thing together
我们要团结一心克服困难
and trust that we're all in here for a reason.
并相信我们受困于此是有原因的
I believe in this town.
我相信这座城镇
I believe in my dad.
我相信我爸爸
And I believe in you.
我也相信你们
Oh, Peter.
彼得
This is all I could scrounge up.
我只能弄到这些
It's a zoo out there.
外面简直一片混乱
Thanks.
谢谢
So what are we gonna do when we run out of,
如果没东西吃了 比如花生酱
like, peanut butter and jelly and bread?
果冻和面包 我们该怎么办
What are we gonna eat?
到时该吃什么
We'll get out before then.
在那之前我们肯定能出去
All right, so, I was thinking...
好吧 我一直在想
our seizures.
我们癫痫发作的事
The last time one happened was after we touched.
上次发作是在我们碰触之后
Yeah, could've been a coincidence.
对 可能只是巧合
Both of us?
但我们两个同时发作
At the same exact time?
完全在同一时间
What if we triggered it?
如果我们触发它呢
Okay, how would that happen?
怎么做呢
I don't know, but...
不知道 不过...
we should test it.
我们应该试试
Like...
你是说
touch again?
再次肢体接触吗
Yeah.
对
Unless, you know, you're scared.
除非你害怕了
No, I'm not scared.
不 我没有
We should film it.
我们应该把它录下来
Here. Get on the floor.
好了 跪在地上
All right.
行
But if you pee your pants,
但如果你尿裤子了
just know there will be video evidence.
这段录像会成为物证
Same goes for you.
你也一样
You ready?
准备好了吗
Let's do it.
开始吧
Okay. I feel stupid.
好吧 感觉好傻
Got the antibiotics.
找到抗生素了
Bring it straight on in to the charge nurse.
直接交给负责的护士
Any problems in there?
里面没出事吧
Not at all.
完全没事
Help!
救命
Junior!
小詹姆斯
So, where's Julia?
茱莉亚去哪了
Not a clue, man.
我不知道 伙计
I barely know where I am.
我连自己在哪都不知道
What did you tell her?
你跟她说了什么
What did she ask you?
她问你什么了
It's all kind of blurry,
我都记不大清楚了
but I think it was something about her husband.
但我想应该和她丈夫有关
Relax, it's not like
放松 他又不会
he's gonna say anything about you. He's gone.
说什么关于你的事 他走了
What do you mean, he's gone?
"他走了"是什么意思
Gone like gone.
字面意思
Like "Adios, Peter Shumway."
就像"再见 彼得·沙姆韦"
About a month ago,
大约一个月之前
he came to me asking if I knew any hit men.
他跑来问我是否认识什么杀手
He asked you about hit men?
他问你认不认识杀手
I know. Right?
很奇怪 对吧
And I told him that crap was only in the movies.
我告诉他这种人只会出现在电影里
He was in a bad way.
他经济状况不太好
He sold me his car for a steal.
把他的车作废铁卖♥♥给了我
I told him if things were that bad,
我对他说如果情况真有那么糟
he should take the cash and buy the first bus ticket out of here
就应该带上现金 坐首班汽车离开这里
and start over.
找个地方重新开始
Sorry, man. I don't know how much he owed you.
抱歉 伙计 我不知道他欠你多少钱
You ain't getting that cash back.
不过你不可能要回来了
And how much of this did you tell her?
她知道多少
It's tough to say. I...
我很难开口 我...
I was pretty out of it.
当时很不清醒
Peter?
彼得
Hey there, Red.
你好 红发尤物
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我
I'll tell you soon.
我很快就会告诉你
Norrie. Wake up.
诺莉 醒醒
You feel anything?
你有什么感觉吗
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Let's check out the video.
一起看看录像
I'll rewind it.
我来倒带
Here we go.
开始了
Okay. I feel stupid.
好吧 感觉好傻
The pink stars are falling.
粉色星星正在坠落
The pink stars are falling in lines.
粉色星星正在呈直线坠落
Pink stars?
粉色星星
I don't get it.
莫名其妙
Do you remember doing that?
你记得做过这个动作吗
No.
不记得
No way.
完全不记得
What does this mean?
这是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe we're not supposed to tell anyone.
也许是说我们不该告诉别人
Why not?
为什么
Norrie. Wake up.
诺莉 醒醒
'Cause the dome doesn't want us to.
因为穹顶不想让我们说
What happened?
发生了什么事
You feel anything?
你有什么感觉吗
Hey. Have you seen Julia?
你好 看到茱莉亚了吗
Why?
找她干嘛
Did she wise up and ditch you?
她知道真♥相♥然后摆脱你了吗
She needs antibiotics.
她需要抗生素
When's the last time you saw her?
你上次什么时候看到她
Couple hours ago.
几个小时以前
She kept asking about a cabin.
她不停在打听一间小屋
What'd you tell her?
你和她说了什么
I just mentioned the place I saw you a couple days ago.
我只说了几天前在那见过你
Give me the keys to your truck.
把你的卡车钥匙给我
No. Hey.
不给 听我说
Now, she left on your watch.
你在这守着 她还离开了
She's sick and she will die out there,
她生病了 会死在外面的
so give me the keys to your truck.
所以把你的卡车钥匙给我
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表