剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
I have to tell them.
我必须告诉他们
You have to tell who?
告诉谁
You saved Julia.
你救了茱莉亚
Just like you saved me when the dome came down.
就像穹顶降下的时候你救了我
Maybe you're here to save all of us.
也许你是我们所有人的救世主
I don't think so, bud.
我不这么认为 小伙
Junior was right.
小詹姆斯说的对
The monarch's a person.
君主是个人
That person's you.
那个人就是你
Oh, Mom.
妈妈
Hey, listen.
听着
I don't want to leave her,
我不想离开她
but I gotta go take care of something,
但是我得去处理些事情
so could you...
你能不能
She and I aren't going anywhere.
我陪着她哪也不去
Thank you.
谢谢
Julia okay?
茱莉亚没事吧
Barely.
不太好
Still...
不过
you know it's Max who shot her, right?
你知道是麦克斯开的枪 对吧
Yeah.
是的
And I also know
我还知道
that it's time to stop her.
是时候制止她了
It's gonna take both of us to do it.
这需要我们俩联手
But we're gonna do this by my rules, Jim.
但是你得听我的 吉姆
We're taking Max alive.
我们活捉麦克斯
Oh, great.
很好
So we'll be high and mighty...
那我们就雄赳赳地去
and dead.
死翘翘地回
That's all you know, isn't it?
你脑子里就装着这点事 对吗
Kill or be killed?
杀人 要不被杀
You're not saving Chester's Mill,
你不是在救切斯特磨坊镇
you're eating this town alive.
你在生生蚕食这座小镇
You have no idea what it takes.
你不知道要付出什么代价
We do this, and then you and I...
我们办完这件事 然后你我
we're finished.
各走各的路
I've spent the last two weeks trying to convince myself
这两周来我试图说服自己
that we want the same thing.
我们目标相同
We do. No.
是一样 不
I want a future.
我想要未来
I want something that I can build towards.
我想要我能够为之奋斗的东西
You want a kingdom.
而你要的是一个王国
This town needs a leader.
这座小镇需要领导者
Not your kind.
不是你这样的
Made a few mistakes.
我是犯了些错误
But nobody loves this town better than I do.
但是没人比我更爱这个镇子
No, you love power, Jim.
不 你爱的是权利 吉姆
That's it.
就是这样
Now, we take down Max, and we are done.
我们拿下麦克斯 然后我们两清
And then I am gonna do whatever I have to do
然后我会不惜一切代价
to make sure that I knock you off of your throne.
把你从王座上推♥翻♥下去
Norrie? Where's Joe?
诺莉 乔在哪儿
I don't know.
不知道
He went to go talk to Julia and hasn't come back.
他去找茱莉亚谈话还没有回来
Well, he must still be there, right?
那他一定还在那吧
He wouldn't try to come back in this storm.
他不会顶着风暴回来的
We barely made it ourselves.
我们费了很大劲才回来
Yeah, that was so weird.
是的 太奇怪了
It came out of nowhere.
突然就来龙♥卷♥风♥了
Yeah, maybe not.
或许不是这样
Hey, guys.
大家好
Joe! Where have you been?
乔 你去哪了
Where's Julia?
茱莉亚呢
She got shot. What?
她中枪了 什么
Yeah, in the chest.
是的 打在前胸
And then she died for a minute,
她还心脏停跳了一会儿
but she's gonna be okay.
不过她会没事的
Barbie brought her back.
芭比救了她
It was incredible.
太不可思议了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Guys...
各位
I think he might be the monarch.
我想他可能就是君主
The tornado went away right after he finished sucking the air
他帮她把胸内的气体吸出来后
out of her chest, it was... Ew.
龙♥卷♥风♥就消失了 这真是 恶心
No, that's not why the storm stopped.
不 不是因为那个龙♥卷♥风♥才停的
What?
你说什么
It stopped because I decided to come back.
龙♥卷♥风♥停了是因为我决定回来了
Okay...
好吧
Look, something started it,
有东西引起了龙♥卷♥风♥
and something stopped it.
然后又有东西让它停了
But what do we do now?
那我们现在该做什么
We need to go to the dome.
我们要去穹顶边
The big dome.
大穹顶
Right.
是的
If these stars are really us,
如果这些星星真的是我们
then we have to go to the same spot on the big dome.
那么我们就要去大穹顶边的相应的位置
Under the North Star...
在北极星下面
due north...
正北方向
That's right around the Bollingwood Bridge.
就在博林伍德大桥附近
And then what?
然后呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Stuff happened when we touched it together.
我们一起碰它时 它才会有反应
Okay.
好的
So... the four of us
那么 我们四个人
need to do the exact same thing.
要做完全一样的事
Enough guessing.
别再猜了
The dome owes us some answers.
穹顶该给我们答案了
So what's the plan?
计划是什么
We march right in
就这么走进去
and let her ambush us?
让她伏击咱俩
We're not going in the front door.
我们不从正门进去
Julia showed me another way the day the missile hit.
导弹袭击那天茱莉亚告诉了我另一条路
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm giving us a way out.
准备好撤退的路
It's just an alarm clock.
这只是个闹钟
The hell do we need an alarm for?
我们要闹钟干什么
Just in case.
以防万一
Let's go.
进去吧
Julia's car is gone.
茱莉亚的车不见了
I guess Barbie took her.
我想是芭比开走了
Oh, God.
天啊
I didn't think he could ever go this far.
我没想到他会这么做
How well do you know Barbie?
你对芭比有多了解
I don't think anybody knows him.
我觉得没人了解他
Julia does.
茱莉亚了解
Or thought she did.
至少她这么觉得
Peter Shumway...
彼得·沙姆韦
he was in deep.
他陷得很深
He bet the house.
把房♥子都押上了
Literally.
真的
The house.
这所房♥子
And lost.
而且输掉了
And Barbie was the collection agent.
芭比是来要债的
Wasn't too polite about it, either.
对他也没怎么客气
Do you really think...
你真觉得
If Barbie killed Peter...
如果芭比杀了彼得
And then Julia found out.
然后被茱莉亚发现了
I don't know about this.
我不太确定
Would you just shut your mouth for once?
你就不能把嘴闭上吗
Hello, boys.
你们好啊
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表