剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Here.
来
Somebody shot me.
有人开枪打我
Do you remember who?
你记得是谁吗
A woman.
一个女人
I've never seen her before.
我从没见过她
Where are we?
我们在哪
We're in the clinic.
我们在诊所里
In the storage room.
诊所的储藏室里
It may be stupid, but...
可能有点傻 但
I thought it was the last place they'd look for us.
我想他们最不可能来这里找我们
Barbie and I snuck you out of the clinic
先前芭比和我用救护车
in an ambulance earlier.
偷偷地把你弄出诊所
But I-I doubled back
但我原路返回
and left the ambulance behind a billboard on the road.
把救护车留在路上的一个广♥告♥牌后面
Got you down here on a service elevator.
搭货梯把你送来这里
Why?
为什么
Big Jim has been telling everyone
大个儿吉姆告诉大家
Barbie's the one who shot you.
说是芭比打伤你的
What? He's... Okay, okay.
什么 他在 别激动
He's lying.
他在说谎
What you just said...
你刚才说的
is exactly why we have to hide you.
正是我们要把你藏起来的原因
Where's Barbie?
芭比在哪
Listen up.
注意了
Please, can I have your attention?
大家能听我说一句吗
We've all been through a hell of a lot
这两周里 我们大家都经历了
these past two weeks.
很多事
Lived through this unprecedented event.
经历了这件前所未有的事
Suffered some terrible losses.
遭受了一些可怕的损失
And it may seem like the rules
这些制度可能
that all of us were raised with no longer apply.
对我们大家来说不再适用
Let me tell you this.
这么和你们说吧
Even though we may be separated from the world outside,
即使我们可能与外面的世界分离
even though there's no government
即使现在你们眼前所见的
beyond this hall that you see in front of you today,
市政厅里并没有政♥府♥
rules are necessary.
制度仍是必须的
And when rules are broken...
而在制度被打破的情况下
there must be justice.
就肯定要有法律制裁
And where appropriate,
做出适当的
punishment.
惩罚
Dale Barbara stands accused of the murders
戴尔·芭芭拉被指控谋杀
of Maxine and Agatha Seagrave,
玛克辛 阿加莎·西格雷夫
Otto Aguilar and Peter Shumway,
奥特·阿吉拉尔和彼得·沙姆韦
and for the attempted murder of Julia Shumway.
并意图谋杀茱莉亚·沙姆韦
I've brought him before you here today
现在 我把他带到你们面前
to answer for those crimes.
让他为自己的罪行负责
Cover your ears!
捂住耳朵
Here, lay back.
躺下来吧
What do you think they'll do to him?
你觉得他们会怎么对他
They're gonna kill him.
他们会杀了他
To the charges brought against you, Mr. Barbara...
芭芭拉先生 对你的指控
how do you plead?
你认罪吗
What is that?
那是什么
I asked you a question, Mr. Barbara.
芭芭拉先生 我问你
How do you plead?
你认罪吗
Not guilty.
不认罪
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表